SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I've stated in one of these threads that many of these election clerks and people verifying ballots as well as people doing the ballot harvesting and are responsible for much of the fraud are most likely average middle class people who have jobs, families and neighbors and live like many of us do. Many of these people could very well be facing a life altering moment as they very well should. The Democrat party is not going to rush in and help them or bail them out because that would be akin to condoning what they did.

No sir they will be left on their own as the Democrat machine will want to wash their hands of them and say they did this on their own with no direction given.

quote:
At the moment of an investigation asking a low-level operative 'what role did you play' in this grand theft election, the massive conspiracy will begin to crumble. After all what young campaign worker wants to go to jail for Joe Biden?

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

Has anyone seen this confirmed anywhere? It came out at 2130 or so last night. If this is true it opens up a lot more questions regarding Dominion.

I'm wondering about that as well. The 130k votes in GA from the night before hasn't been mentioned other places either.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Send as many of the campaign workers to prison as possible. Make them ALL felons. They lose their freedom and their right to vote.

That might send a message that it’s not a good idea to be a Democrat.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Possible reason for Mark Esper getting fired:

quote:

BREAKING: Trump Fires Defense Secretary Who Allegedly Assisted Biden Transition

President Donald Trump has fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper after reports surfaced that the political appointee was covertly assisting Joe Biden’s transition team, despite votes still being counted and litigation underway in virtually every battleground state.

In his typical fashion, President Trump announced Esper’s departure as he heralded his replacement, Christopher C. Miller. “I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be the Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately.”

President Trump then added, “Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service,” while also noting that he believes Miller “will do a GREAT job!”

Late last week reports surfaced in Politico and other established political publications that Esper was considering tendering his resignation before January 21, 2021.

Rumors also surfaced that Esper was working with the Biden transition team, despite the Trump campaign and administration remaining firm in their insistence that the election is far from over and will be decided in the president’s favor after a series of recounts and court cases establish the severity of fraud in the elections.

“Hearing rumors around Pentagon that [Mark Esper] and @DepSecDef may not survive the day,” wrote Gavin Wax. “Without any authorization, they have been assisting the Biden translation [sic] team even as votes are still being counted.”

https://twitter.com/gavinwax/s...785984798674953?s=21

It is unclear what provoked Esper’s termination at the president’s hands, however, CNN is now admitting that the election has only been called by the U.S. media and not official sources, which would likely have created additional pressure for Esper to resign or be fired within the administration.

https://nationalfile.com/break...ed-biden-transition/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Mitch from the floor of the Senate yesterday.

“let’s not have any lectures, no lectures, about how the President should immediately, cheerfully accept preliminary election results from the same characters who just spent four years refusing to accept the validity of the last election.” And who insinuated that this one would be illegitimate, too, if they lost again, only if they lost. So let’s have no lectures on this subject from that contingent.”

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
There is a reason that hiding Biden and Kamala both made a point to thank the poll workers...they know where the magic happened.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Donald Trump has fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper after reports surfaced that the political appointee was covertly assisting Joe Biden’s transition team, despite votes still being counted and litigation underway in virtually every battleground state.

I wondered about that. Good to see President Trump fired this idiot.

I hope there is a reckoning with the msm over this, as well. This fraud/cheating scandal is THE biggest American news story since the end of WWII (yes, bigger than Korea, Vietnam, JFK, and 9/11), yet they are IGNORING it. They would rather prop up 'their' candidates in a grossly irresponsible display of partisanship, instead of doing their job and investigate/report on the rampant fraud that has taken place, and continues to take place.

I don't believe the radical leftists in the media can be reformed; they MUST be replaced; that is, if this country is ever to have a functioning media ever again.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

President Elect, President Elect, President Elect.

Just keep repeating the lie.
When Biden becomes the President Reject, there will be mass damage to cities stirred on by what the media has implanted in the minds of many.

^^ For the past week, while the fake MSM has pushed Ol' Sleepy as the 'winnder,' have you seen any mobs? And rioting? Any mass damage events? (Well, OK, maybe outside of Portland). Nope.

This may well provide a very stark basis for comparison.

quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

Yes - Washington State switched to all mail in ballots about 2 decades ago - hasn't been a Republican victory since (not counting the couple token RINO's in meaningless positions).

Yep, IIRC, WA now has the longest run of a D governor, and now D's control 60+% of the legislature in the state capitol. Little chance of this changing anytime in the near future. It used to be a very good state for gun owners. It has changed radically, in the past 10 years in particular. Now law-abiding gun owners can look forward to an unrelenting wave of state GC legislation/persecution in the coming months/years.

With any luck, if enough fraud in mail-in voting can be exposed, perhaps a better, less vulnerable voting system can be implemented. But when one side has a system that keeps them 'winning,' they'll fight tooth & nail to keep it.

Just look at what some on the left are suggesting...keeping 'lists' to bar future employment. Not only do they want to win, they want to literally financially destroy their opponents. That's what we're dealing with.

As has been indicated a multitude of times...this is bigger than 'just' this election. What we're witnessing here potentially has far reaching implications for future generations.

$.02 worth.
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
What we're witnessing here potentially has far reaching implications for future generations.

And worth every bit of discomfort and inconvenience we are currently experiencing.

Imagine, a 30 day campaign, with no loss of life, to roll back the cancer that has sucked the life, liberty and joy from this Republic.

Yeah, I'm in.

But, I do not want any compromise simply to "get through this quickly", I want the slow, methodical and deliberate actions to bring the longest term and most beneficial future.

I have been blessed to have live a life in the best nation, and how selfish of me to not want that and more for those who will have no say in the future they will be born into?

Fight, Mr. President.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
^^ For the past week, while the fake MSM has pushed Ol' Sleepy as the 'winnder,' have you seen any mobs? And rioting? Any mass damage events? (Well, OK, maybe outside of Portland). Nope.

Actually, that crap started winding down right after the Democrats and dominant media started noticing it was negatively affecting the polling numbers for Democrats.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Washington State switched to all mail in ballots about 2 decades ago - hasn't been a Republican victory since (not counting the couple token RINO's in meaningless positions).

same story in Oregon

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
What we're witnessing here potentially has far reaching implications for future generations.

And worth every bit of discomfort and inconvenience we are currently experiencing.

Imagine, a 30 day campaign, with no loss of life, to roll back the cancer that has sucked the life, liberty and joy from this Republic.

Yeah, I'm in.

But, I do not want any compromise simply to "get through this quickly", I want the slow, methodical and deliberate actions to bring the longest term and most beneficial future.

I have been blessed to have live a life in the best nation, and how selfish of me to not want that and more for those who will have no say in the future they will be born into?

Fight, Mr. President.

Can you imagine - Trump is finally declared the President and his first act; 100% re-count of all states to identify fraud, its extent followed by, an action which seriously curtails (or eliminates) future fraud actions.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Washington also enjoys the motor voter system as well, if you have a drivers license or state ID card you are automatically registered to vote. And they will give a drivers license or ID card to literally anyone.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
CNN pulled Arizona from Sleepy Joe's tally.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/results/president

But they left PA in, of course, because he's "native son". No matter. These maggots will cry comes January.

All part of 'framing the narrative'...NC and AK could be called, giving DJT 233 EC, closing the gap significantly, but they won't of course...keeping that 'false' margin as wide as possible.

Even their banner is misleading 'Joe Biden will become the 46th US President, CNN Projects'

That's a declaration with a two-word disclaimer at the end.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you imagine - Trump is finally declared the President and his first act; 100% re-count of all states to identify fraud, its extent followed by, an action which seriously curtails (or eliminates) future fraud actions.

Yes!

While I understand that States run their own elections, there must be a photo ID minimum standard as there is to fly, or buy alcohol.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Nice dream, but I don't see it happening. E.g.:

quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
Washington also enjoys the motor voter system as well, if you have a drivers license or state ID card you are automatically registered to vote. And they will give a drivers license or ID card to literally anyone.

How do you overcome things like this?

Somebody earlier posted in this thread or elsewhere, words to the effect of "What's the point in my even voting, any more?" I'm not there, yet, but I'm getting close. The Democrats have so-corrupted what was once a straight-forward, relatively unimpeachable system as to render it of increasingly questionable value, at best.

That, as Mr. Trump and others have noted, is the true danger.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yes!

While I understand that States run their own elections, there must be a photo ID minimum standard as there is to fly, or buy alcohol.

And other than active duty military stationed outside the USA, no mail in ballots!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

And other than active duty military stationed outside the USA, no mail in ballots!

Nothing wrong with absentee ballots.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Yes!

I realise there are some valid reasons for mail-in and absentee ballots. Being too damn lazy to go to your local polling place once every four years is not one of those reasons.

This all could've been avoided by in-person voting with a photo ID requirement.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post