SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I support President Trump and have donated a lot of money to his campaign and his defense fund.

I didn't search for the damn link to nbc, it popped up on the computer when trying to find the latest EC votes.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
...just posting what the damn media is doing before anything is decided in the courts.

We are well aware what the liars and fake news is doing, including Fox News.

It is just that many, if not all of us do not want a lying piece of shit link for folks to click on. Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Then report it and delete it. My apologies to everyone offended.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
All the other corrupt media already annointed him. So, what is the point? It's absolutely irrelevant right now...

Q, man, lighten up a bit. I had the same thought, but there's no sense in beating up our own.

Remember: Calm blue ocean Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Democrat challenger to Thom Tillis in NC Senate race has conceded.

Add another one to the Senate scoreboard!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

O'Keefe in another tweet says GoFundMe has frozen the whistleblower's account, not allowing withdrawals.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

O'Keefe in another tweet says GoFundMe has frozen the whistleblower's account, not allowing withdrawals.

How can they legally do that? That is not their money to freeze.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

That reminds me...

https://www.gofundme.com added to all my browsers' blocklists.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Apparently the dominant social media sites are deleting posts about this as fast as they appear, so pass it on: March for Trump

If you can't attend, there's still a place to make your voice heard! See the link.

A massive response will send a very clear message.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Can you imagine - Trump is finally declared the President and his first act; 100% re-count of all states to identify fraud, its extent followed by, an action which seriously curtails (or eliminates) future fraud actions.

Nice dream, but I don't see it happening. E.g.:

quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
Washington also enjoys the motor voter system as well, if you have a drivers license or state ID card you are automatically registered to vote. And they will give a drivers license or ID card to literally anyone.

How do you overcome things like this?

Somebody earlier posted in this thread or elsewhere, words to the effect of "What's the point in my even voting, any more?" I'm not there, yet, but I'm getting close. The Democrats have so-corrupted what was once a straight-forward, relatively unimpeachable system as to render it of increasingly questionable value, at best.

That, as Mr. Trump and others have noted, is the true danger.

Easy, "with the exception of local seats (city, county, state, etc), all votes for a federal position (President, House and, Senate) SHALL follow the following:

a.
b.
c.
etc."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Easy, "with the exception of local seats (city, county, state, etc), all votes for a federal position (President, House and, Senate) SHALL follow the following:

a.
b.
c.
etc."

Pretty certain that would require a Constitutional Amendment. Too bad our Founding Fathers never foresaw modern-day Democrats.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ I agree it's not that difficult. Another idea would be to separate ballots for Federal national elections from local elections. No need to have local judges who run unopposed or school board candidates on the same ballots with President, Senate and Congress choices. All Federal ballots could be much better controlled and printed with authenticating watermarks etc. Instead of one two sided printed ballot you have two separate ballots.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:

So much for the low level feds being honest and full of integrity and passion for their job and country.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

However it came to be it seems his video's somehow lack credibility and don't have the impact one thinks they would.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It's almost as if the USPS hasn't heard people for the last decade debating whether or not the damned USPS will even be allowed to continue to exist. Could they have been asleep on large mountains of never to be delivered mail?

We need to gut that organization. Who needs 'em? Fricken junk mail is what they do. We kept 'em around like many people kept a land line phone. No need, just always been there. F'em in every orifice.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

However it came to be it seems his video's somehow lack credibility and don't have the impact one thinks they would.

Hopefully, suspended without pay will be those agents and their boss' status by later today. I think I might dance a jig were that to occur.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hans Mahncke:

Four years ago today the Obama admin was:

-spying on the incoming National Security Advisor
-spying on a Trump campaign advisor and anyone he'd been in touch with
-sending undercover agents on another advisor
-unmasking Trump's entire inner and outer circle

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member