SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 917
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
read the opinon by Gorsuch with Kavanaugh concurring in regards to not vacating the stay in Wisconsin.

I am confident that Kavanaugh will be strong when the time comes. He's no Roberts.

We are facing the biggest Constitutional crisis this country has ever faced. Before the civil war, the South wanted to secede and segregate. They did not want to deprive people of Constitutional and civil rights. (well the blacks were, but they didn't see it that way) But... That's what this is about.

On the first page it says Chief Justice Roberts concurred with the opinion as well. I'm hopeful but I've said all along going into any court is a gamble including the Supreme Court.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Supreme Court Justices are many things including human. They see, hear and read many of the same things we do. They have heard the Democrats want to pack the court and I doubt a watered down court holds any appeal to them. Or worse. If the Democrats get total control there will be no need for a Supreme Court as there will be no one to challenge anything. They would make the Maytag repairman look like one busy beaver.

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
On the first page it says Chief Justice Roberts concurred with the opinion as well. I'm hopeful but I've said all along going into any court is a gamble including the Supreme Court.

It's not gambling anything. The shooting war has not started, yet. Court is the only remaining option. That's how our system works, like it or not. If you have any other workable legal idea, I'm all ears.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

It's not gambling anything. The shooting war has not started, yet. Court is the only remaining option. That's how our system works, like it or not. If you have any other workable legal idea, I'm all ears.

I have no solutions to offer nor do you. You are right it is what it is going to the courts. That's where much of this will be decided. But it's also true nothing in the courts is a foregone conclusion. It's a gamble.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes."
-Colonel William Prescott Battle of Bunker Hill

It takes some real balls to wait until you can smell what your enemy had for breakfast.

I mentioned before, that folks need to get to a "quiet place" and prepare yourself.

This is a battle. It may not go our way, but we must either stand hard and fast, or leave the field.

Whimpering in the dark is demoralizing, and hand wringing is women's work.

Reach down between your legs and check yourselves.

Either you have what it takes to stand with, and encourage, or you do not.

And "firing" out of fear of the deafening quiet, only to break the roaring in your ears, from dead silence, does not instill fear in your enemy.

I am willing to hold out until the very last second.

"Shhhhhh...... I'm hunting wabbits...... eh, heh heh heh hehe..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...nt-trump-biden-lost/

What in the actual fuck?! Heads need to roll. Mad

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
... Heads need to roll. Mad

I believe the President won by at least 10 million votes.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I believe we won back the house and probably have a couple more statehouses.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
If things weren't so serious, we could humorously view this whole situation as a Make A Wish for Sleepy Joe.

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Is there a place to watch hannity live?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a very close Senate Race here in Minnesota. Democrat Tina Smith who got in after Franken and a strong conservative Jason Lewis lost by 1 percentage point I believe. I wish
I would hear Minnesota being singled out for possible fraud as well as I'm sure it existed in this election because it has in the past.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Oklahoma 0 0

I’m glad to see my state didn’t appear to have any discrepancies.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I don't get why Hannity isn't mentioning the 19,500 glitch votes in WI? After the recount President Trump could win by 20k+ votes.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Al Franken was the king of finding late ballots. Didn't some democrat flunky "discover" ballots in the trunk of his car? And they just happened to be enough to elect "hands on" Al to the US Senate.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Al Franken was the king of finding late ballots. Didn't some democrat flunky "discover" ballots in the trunk of his car? And they just happened to be enough to elect "hands on" Al to the US Senate.

That's exactly what I was referring to when I said past voter fraud. That's just one example.

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
anyone watching hannitty and can give us the cliff notes?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
anyone watching hannitty and can give us the cliff notes?

Lots of signed affidavits. Those are reviewed and votes can be subtracted blindly from areas before recounts start.

Widespread fraud. Nothing much new and groundbreaking.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
So just getting the word out and putting a counter narrative into circulation. That's important.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
is there an online source, we can trust, that has current electoral college totals?

posted Hide Post
I am beginning to think some of these elections on the west coast have been hijacked for years. Besides the motor-voter law and illegals voting, Dems may have been doing this all along.

How could Maxine Waters win 74% of the vote against Joe Collins? I smell a rat.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post