SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
To be clear my position and attitude towards Barr is nothing new. It did not start with his apparent reluctance to join the fight in this election fraud. It still gives the appearance he had to be cajoled into joining this fight by the letter from the Republicans putting his feet to the fire. The letter he released seems to give him plenty room to justify why some instances of fraud accusations will not be investigated.

I do not believe Trump has faith in him and I feel he will be gone after Trump wins this and my hope is Sydney Powell is his replacement. The fact Trump has not even referenced him once as far as I know is telling.

But as I have said before here I will be more than happy to eat my words if Barr and the DOJ come out as the hero's on the front lines of this battle. I don't care who helps us win this all I know is this must be won here and now. In deference to the prevailing opinion here on Barr I will refrain from any further negative posting in regards to him.

Things are already looking much brighter for Trump and this is only Tuesday morning. By the end of the week the skies will be much brighter.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pence: ‘It ain’t over til it’s over...and this AIN'T over!’

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Vice President Mike Pence on Monday said the 2020 presidential race “ain’t over.”

With President Trump and his campaign mounting legal battles in more than half a dozen battleground states, Pence pledged to "keep fighting."

“Told @VP Team Today, “it ain’t over til it’s over ... and this AIN’T over!” Pence wrote on his Twitter account. “@realDonaldTrump has never stopped fighting for us and we’re gonna Keep Fighting until every LEGAL vote is counted!”

Pence also on Monday held a meeting in his ornate ceremonial office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building next to the White House, Fox News reported. "According to an administration official who was in the room, the vice president walked in to a standing ovation."

"The official told Fox News that Pence began by thanking everyone, and then said something in line with what he tweeted. The official told Fox News that the mood among the staff was described as encouraged by the vice president’s spirit," Fox wrote.

Pence vows to fight on came after Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien held a meeting with staff at Trump campaign headquarters.

“He still is in this fight,” Stepien said, according to multiple people who were in the room. “There is a process.”

Stepien added: “Have patience.”

"According to people in the room, Stepien thanked the Trump campaign staff for continuing to do their jobs, and gave them an update on legal challenges and recounts in key states," Fox reported.

Meanwhile, Trump plans to continue his large-scale rallies despite most TV networks having declared Democrat Joe Biden the president elect. But he will make the focus of the events garnering enthusiasm for his campaign's legal challenges to the outcome.

According to reports confirmed by Axios and Fox News, the campaign is scheduling "a series of Trump rallies" in towns and counties across the nation.

In the aftermath of the Nov. 3 election results, campaign officials and lawyers associated with Trump have announced suits related to vote counting and possible ballot fraud in such battleground states as Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona.

Recounts are also underway in Georgia and trending in that direction in Wisconsin. On Sunday, it was announced that Republican Rep. Doug Collins will lead the recount effort in Georgia.

The president is also reportedly planning to leverage the obituaries of dead Americans who voted in this presidential election as evidence of the large scale voter fraud machine about which the president has been vociferous these last days.

Very soon after the election was called by myriad outlets on Saturday morning, Trump surrogates gathered in Pennsylvania to announce a new series of lawsuits in the Keystone state pertaining to ballot watching practices.

"We have no way of knowing, because we've been deprived of the right to inspect ballots," said Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Politics over lives. The Democrats are evil scum.

Cuomo: Potential COVID-19 vaccine comes 'about two months' too early

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, one of the states hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, said reports of a new promising vaccine for the virus comes "about two months" too soon.

The Democrat appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday and was asked by host George Stephanopoulos about drug make Pfizer announcing that a vaccine in advance testing so far appears to be 90% effective.

"Well it's it's good news-bad news, George," Cuomo said. "The good news is, the Pfizer tests look good and we'll have a vaccine shortly. The bad news is that it's about two months before Joe Biden takes over. And that means this administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan."

"The vaccine plan is very important and it's probably the most ambitious undertaking since COVID began. Just to put it in focus: We did 120 million COVID tests in this nation over seven months, scrambling, doing everything we can. We now have to do 330 million vaccinations, maybe twice," he also said, in reference to the fact that the vaccine is expected to be given in two doses.

More at link:

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
The democrats are evil scum. I guess I understand now why Pelosi was so sure that Biden would win. Her chief of staff had rigged machines in place, to change Republican votes to democrat votes. And she knew it.

I hope someone impounds those Dominion voting machines before they are disappeared or tampered with or hit with bleach bit or hammers.

Too bad nobody will swing for all the treasonous acts committed. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall a couple of instances about poll workers claiming that there was some sort of "software update" to these machines the night before the election. Could this have been the "glitch" Rep --> Dem vote converter being loaded?

quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
The democrats are evil scum. I guess I understand now why Pelosi was so sure that Biden would win. Her chief of staff had rigged machines in place, to change Republican votes to democrat votes. And she knew it.

I hope someone impounds those Dominion voting machines before they are disappeared or tampered with or hit with bleach bit or hammers.

Too bad nobody will swing for all the treasonous acts committed. Regards 18DAI

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
David Shafer (Chairman Georgia Republican Party)

Let me repeat. Fulton County elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.

No one disputes that Fulton County elections officials falsely announced that the counting of ballots would stop at 10:30 p.m.

No one disputes that Fulton County elected officials unlawfully resumed the counting of ballots after our observers left the center.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlan...7PBEX3JVAIGJBNBSVJY/

3 Nov 2020 article

State Farm arena Fulton County

As of 5 p.m. Tuesday, 14,152 Fulton residents had voted in person Tuesday, with 598 provisional ballots cast. Compare that to the 19,716 people who cast ballots in person during the first day of early voting. Barron had been estimated that roughly 150,000 to 170,000 people would vote on Election Day.

They planned to stop scanning absentee ballots at 10:30 p.m. and pick it up back in the morning . No official could explain before press time why Fulton was stopping its count of absentee ballots at that time, only saying that was the procedure.

“As planned, Fulton County will continue to tabulate the remainder of absentee ballots over the next two days. Absentee ballot processing requires that each ballot is opened, signatures verified, and ballots scanned. This is a labor-intensive process that takes longer to tabulate than other forms of voting. Fulton County did not anticipate having all absentee ballots processed on Election Day,” the county spokeswoman wrote in a statement.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

what more do you need ? If they kept counting ballots after the Republicans left, all those votes should be thrown out.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
To be clear my position and attitude towards Barr is nothing new. It did not start with his apparent reluctance to join the fight in this election fraud. It still gives the appearance he had to be cajoled into joining this fight by the letter from the Republicans putting his feet to the fire. The letter he released seems to give him plenty room to justify why some instances of fraud accusations will not be investigated.

I do not believe Trump has faith in him and I feel he will be gone after Trump wins this and my hope is Sydney Powell is his replacement. The fact Trump has not even referenced him once as far as I know is telling.

But as I have said before here I will be more than happy to eat my words if Barr and the DOJ come out as the hero's on the front lines of this battle. I don't care who helps us win this all I know is this must be won here and now. In deference to the prevailing opinion here on Barr I will refrain from any further negative posting in regards to him.

Things are already looking much brighter for Trump and this is only Tuesday morning. By the end of the week the skies will be much brighter.

I agree with your take on Barr. The negative posting on him should stop. He is now in the fight as he should be and may very well be instrumental in getting Trump sworn in for his second term. We need to give him room to work.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I just wish I’d had some of the people here working for me as criminal investigators. Just like Jack Webb, they would’ve had not only the crime solved in 30 minutes (less the commercial breaks), but someone in cuffs and off to jail.

The strange thing is that investigations take time for a myriad reasons, but not least because every t that’s uncrossed and every i that’s left undotted is a weakness in the case that can—and will—be attacked and exploited by the other side. And those weaknesses can result in the wastage of the countless hours and dollars that were expended to get to court.

I don’t know if Barr and crew are doing a good job, bad job, or no job at all with any of the things they should be investigating, but doing a good job isn’t as quick and simple as many people believe.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
- The widespread fraud (yes, widespread, Georgie Steponallofus) that they attempted is being exposed, and comes January, the President will start his second term.

I actually disagree with this a little.

It wasn't "widespread fraud" on a country wide, every district operation.

It was a concentrated operation in heavily populated Democrat districts, in key battleground states, to barely swing the election to Biden. And IMO, this is what the Trump legal team are going after.

I think it is a question of semantics and you are both correct.

True it was not countrywide. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that they cheated absolutely everywhere that they thought they could get away with it though. Looking at recent spontaneous rallies in California and the CA vote totals, I’d be shocked if they didn’t cheat in CA. Of course, they’ve been cheating in CA so long they’ve gotten better at it, and what Republican is going to waste their time chasing fraud in CA when it is unlikely to change the result?

They sure as heck cheated in all these swing states and did a terrible job of covering their tracks. Personally, I’d call just the cheating that has been posted here pretty darned widespread. Ubiquitous, no - the red states held honest, transparent elections. Widespread? Heck yes.

I’ve come to accept that I’m going to have to wait for President Donald Trump’s re-election. I’ve never been good at waiting, but I’m confident that once again our President was playing multidimensional chess while the vermin were eating checkers and eliminating on a checkerboard. I just need the lord to help me be less greedy. While I am pleased and happy with the expected result, I want more. I want every single commie fecal stain involved in any of the cheating to go down hard for felony election fraud. It is nice that that one social worker is facing ten years, but I want that to be the minimum for every darned one of them. For the architects (be the governors, Secretaries of State, whatever, I don’t care), I want life in prison without possibility of parole. I don’t want unity, I want the commie vermin absolutely crushed. I have this crazy notion that if we can have that, we might have free and fair elections for a while. Oh, and while I’m being greedy, after the prosecutions start, the corruption is exposed, and the stench is obvious, I want a solid, national, voter idea law, as well as one in every state. And I want every piece of filth that considers opposing it asked if he or she belongs in jail with the rest of the cheating vermin that we caught this time. I’m so darned greedy lord, please help me become a better person...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...oves-lead-joe-biden/

"We’ve reported on numerous events identified in the 2020 election already which are being referred to as ‘glitches’ by the Democrats. Tonight we just uncovered another ‘glitch’ in Wisconsin.
When this one is confirmed it will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump making the Wisconsin race a total toss-up.

There is now a pattern of events we have uncovered across the country where votes are being taken from Republicans at all levels and transferred to competing Democrats in offsetting amounts. These are not random because in every case votes are moved from Republicans to Democrats."

President Trump is down 20k votes there. If they take those from Biden he'll be leading.

Has anyone seen this confirmed anywhere? It came out at 2130 or so last night. If this is true it opens up a lot more questions regarding Dominion.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
So you’re telling me these unoriginal fux watched the show Scandal and potentially decided to do that in real life in multiple places?

If and this is a BIG IF this story is true it begs the question how long have they been doing it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
So you’re telling me these unoriginal fux watched the show Scandal and potentially decided to do that in real life in multiple places?

If and this is a BIG IF this story is true it begs the question how long have they been doing it?

As long as grass grows, wind blows, and the sky is blue.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stealing Votes

If you’re a Democrat, it’s what you do.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/f...at-you-do-don-feder/

The Greatest Threat Ever to Our Liberty

Saturday at Newsmax, General Michael Flynn said this about the Democrats perpetrating elections fraud on an unprecedented scale:

"Right now, we are at risk," Flynn added. "This is going to place this country at risk, if we get this wrong."

Then Flynn stated:

"This is bigger than the presidency," Flynn said. "I'll say this is bigger than Donald Trump. This is bigger than Vice President [Joe] Biden. This is much bigger. This is the presidency of the United States of America. It's the Constitution of the United States of America. It's a process we've had for almost 250 years."

Need we say the franchise is indispensable to our republic? Elections fraud isn’t new, but never in the nation’s history has this basic right been so comprehensively assaulted, so jeopardized. The Civil War was an attempt to split the nation, not deprive Union states’ citizens of their constitutional rights. We’re on new and very dangerous turf.

Our prayers continue as we stand with the president.

https://www.americanthinker.co..._to_our_liberty.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Democrat vote cheating has gone on for decades.

After the close margin of victory for President Kennedy in the 1960 election (100k votes nationally), the running joke was that it was the cemeteries of central Texas(LBJ country) and Chicago(mob country) that gave JFK the winning edge. And it was the Democrats making the sly jokes; I remember the "wink and nod" attitude about this in my young adulthood as a liberal.

The small, rural counties in west Alabama that fall under complete democrat control get amazing voter turnouts, 90% to 104%. They're left alone because their populations are too small to affect statewide elections and anyone challenging the validity of the voting process knows they will be hammered with the "racist" label.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Yes MR. President “WE” WILL WIN. And we are yet to be tired of winning.
May God continue to use you to make us a better Country of free people.
Unfettered by all the evil demons in the Democratic and other enemies camps.
Continue to shine your spotlight on the corruption that stands in our way to making
America the true shining city on the hill. You are loved for what you do.
May God further Bless you and the United States of America.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I guess I don’t understand why people hang on every word from media personalities worried to death on what they say, or interpretations of what they might have meant.

Why do you care?
It’s indoctrination.
Same thing is practiced in higher learning institutions.
Repeat it often enough and it becomes fact, in the minds of many.

President Elect, President Elect, President Elect.

Just keep repeating the lie.
When Biden becomes the President Reject, there will be mass damage to cities stirred on by what the media has implanted in the minds of many.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Democrat vote cheating has gone on for decades.

After the close margin of victory for President Kennedy in the 1960 election (100k votes nationally), the running joke was that it was the cemeteries of central Texas(LBJ country) and Chicago(mob country) that gave JFK the winning edge. And it was the Democrats making the sly jokes; I remember the "wink and nod" attitude about this in my young adulthood as a liberal.

The small, rural counties in west Alabama that fall under complete democrat control get amazing voter turnouts, 90% to 104%. They're left alone because their populations are too small to affect statewide elections and anyone challenging the validity of the voting process knows they will be hammered with the "racist" label.

Yes - Washington State switched to all mail in ballots about 2 decades ago - hasn't been a Republican victory since (not counting the couple token RINO's in meaningless positions).

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I guess I don’t understand why people hang on every word from media personalities worried to death on what they say, or interpretations of what they might have meant.

Why do you care?
It’s indoctrination.
Same thing is practiced in higher learning institutions.
Repeat it often enough and it becomes fact, in the minds of many.

President Elect, President Elect, President Elect.

Just keep repeating the lie.
When Biden becomes the President Reject, there will be mass damage to cities stirred on by what the media has implanted in the minds of many.
President Reject.. Big Grin. Love it.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post