SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
looking at past elections

Think of all the crap from the McCain family and Romney

2008 McCain 59,948,323 votes
2012 Romney 60,933,504
2016 Trump 62,984,828
2020 Trump 71,925,902

Trump got 10 million more votes than McCain or Romney.

From the DEM side

2008 obama 69,498,516
2012 obama 65,915,795
2016 clinton 65,853,514
2020 biden 76,996,526

biden hides in his basement, campaigns a couple hours per day, repeatedly says things that make no sense, Hunter Biden the drug addict

and yet biden gets 10 million more votes than obama or clinton in 2012 and 2016

something deeply wrong here

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Don't know if anyone noticed, we flipped another house seat in CA. That puts republicans at a +6 pickup in the house.

That puts it at D218, R204. With the redistricting upcoming in R's favor, 2022 is looking good! Now we need to focus on GA.

Tony.

Burgess Owens is currently leading the dem incumbent in Utah, but it's damn close.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
"more to see here than just another career DoJ drama queen flouncing off the election fraud stage"

Classic!!

And then to Barr's enemies within DoJ...

He's AG, cant he just expunge them? Too political inside DoJ??

At least Pilfer (yes I know his last name is Pilger...) is gone...apparently he was the blockage... "because he (Barr) became aware that investigations of election fraud were being blocked from within DoJ HQ."

quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Chellim1 thanks for posting that. It's huge news.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
What are the odds that Skeletor Pelosi hangs on to SoH?

quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Don't know if anyone noticed, we flipped another house seat in CA. That puts republicans at a +6 pickup in the house.

That puts it at D218, R204. With the redistricting upcoming in R's favor, 2022 is looking good! Now we need to focus on GA.

Tony.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Don't be too quick to jump on Bill Barr:

The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative

Thank you for posting. I was eventually going to see it on American Thinker, but got it here first.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Trump Is Still Fighting, Don’t You Give Up

We still have one big weapon: We can supply the backbone to the legislators in the cheating states.

That is the lever for Trump voters to pull if they live in those cheating states: call your state legislators, demonstrate, mobilize your neighbors. Insist on a fair application of the law or a recount. Those legislators need a backbone. The people can give it to them.

We can win this on the state level.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/1...ng-dont-you-give-up/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes indeed. Its the first I have heard of this guy Pilger and, if he was so dedicated to enforcing election laws, where has his ass been in all of this?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barley:
Have been trying to keep up with this thread, so hopefully, this isn’t a repost.

This is a good video that goes over the math to identify the “glitch” that has been occurring. This covers the glitch of votes being taken from Trump and given to Biden. It also seems that this is a setting in the software.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk
Great video. They dont seem to have a understanding of how or why the glitch manipulates the votes as it did. Or, why the output results are so opposed to the actual vote counts. I dont get it. Its clearly patterned to show a issue.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Board Of Elections In Pennsylvania County Votes To Count More Than 2,000 Ballots Without Dates:

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ithout-dates-reports

The Allegheny County Board Of Elections voted on Tuesday to count more than 2,300 ballots that do not have dates on the outer envelope, according to numerous local news sources.

“The ballots, which have not been opened, all arrived on or before Election Day, as they are stamped with a date when they’re received, according to Elections employees,” TribLIVE.com reported. “The Board of Elections, made up of Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald, Councilman Sam DeMarco and Councilwoman Bethany Hallam, voted 2 to 1 to count those votes after a brief discussion. DeMarco voted against the motion.”

CBS Pittsburgh reported that the exact number of ballots that did not have dates on them was 2,349.

“Those dateless ballots will undergo further analysis to make sure they are eligible,” CBS Pittsburgh added. “So far, more than 2,600 ballots have been thrown out as part of the normal review process.”

Fox News noted that the law in the state says that the ballot mailing envelope “shall contain the date” and that tens of thousands of ballots still had not been counted.

Allegheny County solicitor Andrew Szefi said, “They applied on time, received their ballots, voted their ballots, returned them on time with their signature, their printed name, their address — the only thing they’re missing is their date. They were received timely, and our … ballot sorting machine imprints a date received on each envelope as they’re scanned.”

“We’ve taken a hard look at this,” Szefi added. “The legal principle at issue here is the Elections Code should always be construed so as to favor enfranchisement over disenfranchisement. What we have here is essentially a technicality that we don’t want voters to get disenfranchised with.”

David Voye, the Allegheny County Elections Division manager, said, “Right now, we are doing a comparison of any spoiled or surrendered ballots at the polling locations to make sure they didn’t surrender their correct ballot and vote at the polls. So we want to make sure we do that prior to counting the 7,000.”

“We have to determine, number one, if they were registered. Number two, if the precinct they voted in is the right precinct. Number three, if they applied for an absentee or mail-in ballot, that it’s already been returned,” Voye added.

The Associated Press called the presidential race in Pennsylvania on Sunday for Democrat nominee Joe Biden.

“Trump’s campaign launched a lawsuit to stop the certification of the election results in Pennsylvania, suing Monday as counties continued to sort through provisional ballots and mail-in ballots nearly a week after the election in the battleground state,” the Associated Press reported. “Trump’s campaign filed litigation in federal court over Pennsylvania’s presidential election, saying registered Democratic voters were treated more favorably than Republican voters.”

“The 85-page lawsuit itself contained no evidence of voter fraud, other than a smattering of allegations, such as an election worker in Chester County altering ‘over-voted’ ballots by changing votes that had been marked for Trump to another candidate,” the AP added. “The lawsuit asks the court to prevent the state, Philadelphia and six counties from certifying the results of the election. It also seeks to block them from counting mail-in ballots that weren’t witnessed by a Trump campaign representative when they were processed or counting ballots cast by voters who were given an opportunity to fix mail-in ballots that were going to be disqualified for a technicality.”

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ditto. Thanks, Chellim.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This is 23 minutes, but there's a lot of meat on this bone, including the chilling proposed big tech appointees by Biden.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
During this election period, Im thinking about all the R politicians in office, and what if anything they are doing to ensure the integrity of this election (and future elections) and thus secure the Republic. Are they standing with The President as they should be, as we all should be, or are they keeping their heads down hoping he gets re-elected but in CYA mode if the alternative occurs.

There is a terrific scene from the movie "The Kingdom" with the great Richard Jenkins as the FBI Director and Danny Huston as AG.

Jenkins is being roasted by the AG for doing his job but being politically tone-deaf.

Jenkins as FBI dir...: "You know, Westmoreland made all of us officers write our own obituaries during Tet, when it looked like the Cong were going to end it all. And once we clued in to the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it, it didnt scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what. The only thing that matter is how do you want to go out: on your feet or on your knees. I bring that lesson to this job. I act knowing that, some day, this job, will end, no matter what. You should do the same."

https://youtu.be/EjK5BUDZtOs

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
More info on Pilfer...

AMF

Richard Pilger, a prosecutor at the Department of Justice (DOJ) who played a role in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeting of conservative groups, resigned his post Monday evening rather than investigate potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...er-voter-fraud-memo/

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
That is the essence of the problem. The law is a "technicality" to progressives.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
looking at past elections

Think of all the crap from the McCain family and Romney

2008 McCain 59,948,323 votes
2012 Romney 60,933,504
2016 Trump 62,984,828
2020 Trump 71,925,902

Trump got 10 million more votes than McCain or Romney.

From the DEM side

2008 obama 69,498,516
2012 obama 65,915,795
2016 clinton 65,853,514
2020 biden 76,996,526

biden hides in his basement, campaigns a couple hours per day, repeatedly says things that make no sense, Hunter Biden the drug addict

and yet biden gets 10 million more votes than obama or clinton in 2012 and 2016

something deeply wrong here

As they say, you can fool some of the people all of the time...

Like you, I find it all but unfathomable that a candidate that hid in his freakin' basement got hardly any votes at all. And now, whenever he's speaking, he appears 'not fully there.'

As far as the fraud, I'm interested in all of it...particularly the electronic side of it...if HAL was able to flip large numbers of votes in nanoseconds, that's a big deal.

$.02 worth.
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Thank You Mr. Voight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...2eY&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
And people said there was no way they could pull off that much fraud. I mean, hopefully their caught and the world righted, but they were able to get the votes into the system.

Think about that. They were able to get the votes into the system.

How much anti election-fraud legislation will we hear about in the next 4 years - regardless of who wins?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
@GaSecofState says there will be a full recount of every vote in Georgia and it will be done by hand.

just for presidential election

https://hotair.com/archives/ed...s-full-hand-recount/

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In regards to Georgia, take this in mind:

Georgia is a red state, meaning that all of the state elected officials are Republicans. Both U.S. Senate seats, the majority of the U.S. House of Reps. The majority of the state legislature. Republicans.

In 2016, Here are the final numbers-

Trump- 2,089,000
Clinton- 1,878,000
Johnson- 125,000
McMullen- 13,000

Trump beat Hillary by over 200,000 votes, despite Johnson and McMullen siphoning away many votes.

Here are 2020's numbers so far:

Biden- 2,470,000
Trump- 2,457,000
Jorgensen- 62,000

Trump, the incumbent, gained almost 400,000 more votes than 2016. This I can see.
But Biden, in a red state, "received" close to 600,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton did in 2016?

Damn straight there needs to be a recount. Because what I laid out above is virtually impossible under normal circumstances.

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
The fact that an old fool with dementia who couldn't gather a crowd of more than 20 to 30 people got more votes than the Hildabeast or Zero did SCREAMS FRAUD!

WTF!?? And so called journalists don't find this curious? At all? Not one of them? Infuriating! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post