SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
is there an online source, we can trust, that has current electoral college totals?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Al Franken was the king of finding late ballots. Didn't some democrat flunky "discover" ballots in the trunk of his car? And they just happened to be enough to elect "hands on" Al to the US Senate.

Al was loosing soundly, then someone founds a large number of uncounted votes in the trunk of a car. Was not his car.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I am beginning to think some of these elections on the west coast have been hijacked for years.

Was thinking along similar lines, earlier. If they're being this brazen this time, how long, in how many previous elections, have they pulled similar stunts, only mower discretely?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
How could Maxine Waters win 74% of the vote against Joe Collins? I smell a rat.

A big fat ugly stinking rat!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
And now the machine tries to squash the truth.

https://www.oann.com/mich-ag-n...-over-detroit-leaks/

Funny how Top Secret and Classified documents can be leaked with no penalty if they are used to attack Trump, but how dare a journalist go against the "party".

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
If they're being this brazen this time, how long, in how many previous elections, have they pulled similar stunts, only mower discretely?
Oh, at least since 2004 Washington State Governor’s race.

Election Night: Dino Rossi [R] Winner by 261 votes

Find Ballots, Recount: Dino Rossi [R] Winner by 42 votes

Find Ballots, Recount: Christine Gregoire [D] Winner by 130 votes
Stop counting, no more recounts.

Number of confirmed invalid votes exceeded margin of victory.
Since ballots are separated from envelope there is no way to determine who the illegal votes were for.

Washington’s Stolen Governor’s Race

To make it easier shortly after this Washington State went to all mail-in ballots.
Strictly Democrat from there on out without needing to find ballots after election.
A much easier method for ensuring a [D] win.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
https://www.newsmax.com/newsma...020/11/10/id/996439/
Jordan Sekulow to Newsmax TV: Trump Team Building Its Elex Case Carefully, Methodically

By Eric Mack | Tuesday, 10 November 2020 07:19 PM

Despite mainstream media's urgent demands for evidence of widespread election fraud, it will take time for the legal case to be "outcome determinative," according to a member of President Donald Trump's legal team Jordan Sekulow on Newsmax TV.

"It's going to be a little bit of a slow process to get this into court, but then all the federal courts know they've got to do this rapidly," Sekulow, of the American Center for Law and Justice, told Tuesday's "Spicer & Co." "So, chill out. Take your time. Let us do our legal work, and then the courts are going to do this in an expedited manner.

"Whether it's like 30 days or so, I think we have all this figured out."

Pennsylvania's alleged commingling of late ballots is a legal battle in the crosshairs of the Supreme Court already, according to Jordan Sekulow, the son of Trump's personal attorney Jay Sekulow.

On the segregating of late ballots, as ordered by Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, Jordan Sekulow noted Pennsylvania elections officials "came back and said, 'we didn't do any of that.'"

"So now it's referred to the entire court," he told host Sean Spicer. "They're kind of holding it right now, Sean.

"For that to get there, for them to make a decision like that – which would be kind of like a Bush versus Gore decision – they've got to look at the other states, too, and make sure that we've got realistic legal challenges, which we believe we do, that can actually, when they're all put together, change the outcome of the electoral college in favor of President Trump."

Flipping Pennsylvania's 20 electoral college votes from Biden to Trump would be a significant legal victory, but that alone will not overturn the ultimate winner of the presidential election.

"What we're looking at – tens of thousands of votes – enough voters that could potentially overturn who wins the state of Pennsylvania," Jordan Sekulow told Spicer.

"I think there's a chance, because of enough state attorneys general have weighed in this Pennsylvania case, that they may ultimately decide it because of what you said, Sean, for future precedent – even if it doesn't affect the outcome.

"But I do think they're taking a step back to see what else is the Trump team, the president's legal team, the RNC legal team, what else are they bringing."

Sekulow pointed to legal cases being brought in states like Michigan, Nevada, and Georgia – potentially already headed for a recount – as the paths of an "outcome determinative" case for Trump.

In Nevada, Sekulow notes, elections officials' order to "turn down" the threshold of signature verifications on electronic election systems might change the course of that state's electors.

"That's up to 600,000 votes and we believe a third of those would likely be tossed out," he said. "That's in the current legal challenge."

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
And now the machine tries to squash the truth.

https://www.oann.com/mich-ag-n...-over-detroit-leaks/

Can you imagine the howls of fury and gnashing of teeth if a Republican AG did anything like that?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://saraacarter.com/usps-w...ions-of-voter-fraud/

A USPS whistleblower demanded Tuesday night that The Washington Post retract a story that suggested he ‘recanted’ his claims regarding directions he was given by his Erie, PA postmaster to backdate ballots mailed after Election Day.

Richard Hopkins’s was cited by Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary, in a letter to the Justice Department demanding a federal investigation into the matter. Hopkins first appeared in “Guerrilla journalist” James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas video on Twitter.

According to unnamed sources in the Washington Post, Hopkins, had told investigators from the U.S. Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General “that the allegations were not true, and he signed an affidavit recanting his claims.”

Moreover, Democrats on the House Oversight Committee tweeted late Tuesday that the “whistleblower completely RECANTED.”

Hopkins hinted that he would have more information for the public on Wednesday in the video he posted demanding the retraction from The Post.

“My name is Richard Hopkins, I am the postal employee who came out and whistle blew on the Erie PA postal service,” he said in the video. “I am right at this very moment looking at a article written by Washington Post, says that I fabricated the allegations of ballot tampering – I’m here to say that I did not ‘recant’ my statement, that did not happen, that is not what happened and you will find out tomorrow.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O'keefe:

The Washington Post reporter @Jacobbogage got leaked to by federal agent Russell Strasser in who admitted in a recording done by Richard, that the federal agents were coercing and scaring the whistleblower to water down his statements.

But Richard never recanted, has denied it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...plaint-of-a-n2579867

Hopkins met with an agent from the USPS Inspector General's office, Russell Strasser

"And so let me, let me make good on that promise right away, okay? This storm is getting crazy, right? It's out of a lot of people's control and so the reason they called me in is to try and harness that storm, try to reel it back in before it gets really crazy," Strasser said during the interview. "Because we have senators involved. We have the Department of Justice involved. We have Trump's lawyer's team's gotten ahold of me."

Later on in the recording Strasser said he was "trying to twist" Hopkins.

"I am not – I am, actually. I am trying to twist you a little bit because in that, believe it or not, your mind will kick in. We like to control our mind and when we do that we can convince ourselves of a memory. But when you're under a bit of stress – which is what I'm doing to you purposely – your mind can be a little bit clearer and we're going to do a different exercise too, to make your mind a little bit clearer," he explained. "But this is all on purpose."

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
This is interesting to watch.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
https://www.newsmax.com/newsma...020/11/10/id/996439/
Jordan Sekulow to Newsmax TV: Trump Team Building Its Elex Case Carefully, Methodically

By Eric Mack | Tuesday, 10 November 2020 07:19 PM

Despite mainstream media's urgent demands for evidence of widespread election fraud, it will take time for the legal case to be "outcome determinative," according to a member of President Donald Trump's legal team Jordan Sekulow on Newsmax TV.

"It's going to be a little bit of a slow process to get this into court, but then all the federal courts know they've got to do this rapidly," Sekulow, of the American Center for Law and Justice, told Tuesday's "Spicer & Co." "So, chill out. Take your time. Let us do our legal work, and then the courts are going to do this in an expedited manner.

"Whether it's like 30 days or so, I think we have all this figured out."

Pennsylvania's alleged commingling of late ballots is a legal battle in the crosshairs of the Supreme Court already, according to Jordan Sekulow, the son of Trump's personal attorney Jay Sekulow.

On the segregating of late ballots, as ordered by Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, Jordan Sekulow noted Pennsylvania elections officials "came back and said, 'we didn't do any of that.'"

"So now it's referred to the entire court," he told host Sean Spicer. "They're kind of holding it right now, Sean.

"For that to get there, for them to make a decision like that – which would be kind of like a Bush versus Gore decision – they've got to look at the other states, too, and make sure that we've got realistic legal challenges, which we believe we do, that can actually, when they're all put together, change the outcome of the electoral college in favor of President Trump."

Flipping Pennsylvania's 20 electoral college votes from Biden to Trump would be a significant legal victory, but that alone will not overturn the ultimate winner of the presidential election.

"What we're looking at – tens of thousands of votes – enough voters that could potentially overturn who wins the state of Pennsylvania," Jordan Sekulow told Spicer.

"I think there's a chance, because of enough state attorneys general have weighed in this Pennsylvania case, that they may ultimately decide it because of what you said, Sean, for future precedent – even if it doesn't affect the outcome.

"But I do think they're taking a step back to see what else is the Trump team, the president's legal team, the RNC legal team, what else are they bringing."

Sekulow pointed to legal cases being brought in states like Michigan, Nevada, and Georgia – potentially already headed for a recount – as the paths of an "outcome determinative" case for Trump.

In Nevada, Sekulow notes, elections officials' order to "turn down" the threshold of signature verifications on electronic election systems might change the course of that state's electors.

"That's up to 600,000 votes and we believe a third of those would likely be tossed out," he said. "That's in the current legal challenge."

PA will flip in court. GA should flip during the recount if the 130k number was right.

Charlie Kirk had been saying AZ would flip, but now he says it doesn't look good. It will be close though and could in a recount.

WI funny enough may have to take the place of AZ and if the 19,500 number is right it will. That's before recounts and challenges.

We have two chances and need one of AZ or WI.

I've asked this and never got an answer, but how do they run the clock out and force it to the House as a backup plan? The Dem SOS could certify but the legislatures don't vote on EC reps or do court cases prevent certification?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
If they dont reach 270 it goes to house delegations which republicans have a decent margin.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-fraud-tips-n2579876

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) on Tuesday offered rewards for any whistleblowers or tipsters who had information about potential voter fraud.

“Whistleblowers and tipsters should turn over their evidence to local law enforcement. Anyone who provides information that leads to an arrest and final conviction of voter fraud will be paid a minimum of $25,000,” Patrick said in a press release.

According to Patrick, this is part of a bigger effort to support President Donald Trump's efforts to identify and root out voter fraud.

"President Trump’s pursuit of voter fraud is not only essential to determine the outcome of this election, it is essential to maintain our democracy and restore faith in future elections," he said.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
If they dont reach 270 it goes to house delegations which republicans have a decent margin.

Right, but what is to keep the SOS in these states from certifying the results? How can the GOP run out the clock?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Too much time means too much time for the GDC's to destroy evidence.

We've seen that play out over and over and over and over .

Get on it!

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have been trying to keep up with this thread, so hopefully, this isn’t a repost.

This is a good video that goes over the math to identify the “glitch” that has been occurring. This covers the glitch of votes being taken from Trump and given to Biden. It also seems that this is a setting in the software.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk

Posts: 589 | Location: Alexandria, LA | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Don't be too quick to jump on Bill Barr:

The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative

Even some of my most respected conservative correspondents have been taken in by pessimism over Attorney General William Barr’s authorization of investigation of vote fraud. The media cabal seeking to oust President Trump focused on the abrupt purported “resignation” (he is keeping his federal paycheck and transferring to a different post) of Richard Pilger, director of the DOJ Criminal Division’s Election Crimes Branch. The narrative Pilger offers, all but universally adopted by the media, is that Barr is violating established norms and acting out of (corrupt) political motives.

Pilger’s email called Barr’s edict “an important new policy abrogating the 40-year-old Non-Interference policy of ballot fraud investigations in the period prior to elections becoming certified and uncontested.”

“Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications … I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch,” Pilger wrote in his message, first reported by The New York Times. “I have enjoyed very much working with you for over a decade to aggressively and diligently enforce federal criminal election law, policy, and practice without partisan fear or favor.”

That was enough to spark demands for Barr’s impeachment.

But there is LOT more going on here, and despite the frustrated worries of some of my conservative friends and colleagues that nothing will come of this, Barr’s order is hugely significant, for it removes the obstacle that has prevented serious investigations of vote fraud up to now.

To explain, I turn to Mark Wauck, an email correspondent and contributor who has written important articles here, often building on his wealth of experience as a retired FBI special agent. His blog Meaning in History is a daily read for me. Yesterday, he explained the real significance of Barr’s move, and with his permission I quote extensively.

Can you imagine watching a baseball game without knowing the rules? That's what watching the criminal justice process can be like for outsiders--and even for many insiders, because often times knowledge of the rules is compartmentalized. That's the case with yesterday's news that AG Bill Barr issued a memo specifically authorizing local US Attorneys and their prosecutors to undertake investigations of election fraud. (snip)

Mark draws on the work of Shipwreckedcrew (SWC), the DOJ veteran who write anonymously at Red State, drawing on this post in particular,

The point is that there's more to see here than just another career DoJ drama queen flouncing off the election fraud stage. Barr took his action because he became aware that investigations of election fraud were being blocked from within DoJ HQ.

As SWC details, the drama queen, one Richard Pilger, has been in charge of the Election Crimes Branch at DoJ HQ for quite a few years. During the Obama years he wrote up a manual of procedures for the handling of allegations of election law violations. That manual specified that the local US Attorneys (USAs)--including their Assistants (AUSAs) and FBI agents--could take no action with regard to allegations of election law violations without DoJ HQ--meaning, without Pilger's--approval.

There's an important distinction here, one that might seem minor but which helps to see events of the last week more clearly--those events leading up to Barr's action.

First of all, that provision in the manual didn't prevent the FBI or local USA offices from receiving allegations of election crime violations.

Now, you'll recall that shortly after the election, Barr had his DAG specifically state that FBI agents could enter election centers armed. That was a clear sign that the FBI was receiving complaints of election law violations and was responding to them by going to election centers--presumably because the complaints were coming from workers at those centers. They were being blocked from entering because they were armed, and their complaints about this obstruction got to Barr very quickly.

So, why were the agents armed, and why didn't they just ditch their sidearms somewhere and get on with the investigation? Because FBI agents are required to be armed when conducting official business unless authorized otherwise--they can't exempt themselves from the requirement. There has to be a reason for an agent to go unarmed, and it has to be authorized from higher up. There's no need to go into the reasons for this policy--it has to do with investigative authorities--but I can tell you that it caused years of trouble with the airlines, and even with individual pilots who thought they were the law on 'their' plane.

Clearly, then, local election officials were probably refusing entry to FBI agents, perhaps with the assistance of armed local police or security. This was presenting a roadblock for the agents, who were obviously not about to engage in a shoot out in those circumstances! Thus, Barr's intervention.

As SWC notes:

Contrary to popular belief, the FBI has not been sitting on its hands all week while evidence of suspicious activity has been developing in multiple locations across the country.

So, Barr at that point knew that the FBI was doing its job. But then it turned out that that wasn't the only roadblock for investigators. It's entirely possible that Barr may not initially have been aware that Pilger was blocking any substantive action on the allegations that the FBI (and probably USAs) was/were receiving. When Barr learned of this, he took action. As SWC explains:

What happened today, and what prompted Pilger to “quit” was that AG Barr said to US Attorneys – “If you have substantial allegations of election fraud in your district, you have authority to investigate that.” Basically, Barr cut Pilger and Election Crimes Branch out of the picture as “gatekeepers” to starting investigations in places like Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Atlanta.

It's a bit like federalism in action within DoJ, with authority being devolved to the local judicial district level. But you and I would never have known what was behind Barr's action without insider knowledge of Election Branch procedures. So, with one stroke of the pen Barr has broken up the logjam that obstructionists at DoJ (protected by civil service laws) had constructed.

To understand why this has liberal knickers in such a knot, it's necessary to understand the effect of Barr's action. FBI agents--the investigators--can do quite a bit of investigating without grand jury involvement. Many cases can be essentially completed using techniques such as interviews and physical surveillance, consensual searches, and so forth. It all depends on the nature of the crime involved. In the case of election fraud, it's safe to say that, beyond volunteered information, no evidence of substance can be gathered without use of a grand jury subpoena, no matter what election workers may have told the FBI. What Barr has done with his action is to facilitate grand jury involvement in these investigations.

Again, SWC explains:

But, missing from much of the coverage of what Barr did today is the most significant point — what his statement did was authorize the use of federal grand juries to gather evidence.

That is, Barr authorized local federal prosecutors to make that decision to open election fraud investigations, bypassing DoJ HQ.

FBI agents will often conduct interviews and gather evidence without the benefit of grand jury assistance. But federal prosecutors don’t go forward with new cases without opening up a grand jury matter.

THIS is what the left-wing pundit class is so alarmed about over AG Barr’s announcement.

As always, the famously aggressive Barr made sure of his ground--after all, he's surrounded by a host of enemies at DoJ and has to be careful not to hand them any ammunition. But then he took measured, but far reaching, action that was appropriate to the issue at hand. And he did so promptly. Keep that in mind with regard to other matters, as well. (Bolding and colored type in original)

Of course, we don’t know what evidence will be uncovered with grand jury subpoenas in hand, but with these tools available, the fraud that is self-evident when poll watchers are excluded, when the counting of votes mysteriously is shut down at 2 AM in Democrat strongholds of Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee and Trump majorities promptly disappear in their key states, the odds look pretty good for President Trump.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...e.html#ixzz6dUXPENBr

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Chellim1 thanks for posting that. It's huge news.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:

Right, but what is to keep the SOS in these states from certifying the results? How can the GOP run out the clock?

I dont know that amswer onnwhether the secretary of statee certifies the votes but i believe it is still possible for niether candidate to hit 270. Its not likely but its possible.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Don't know if anyone noticed, we flipped another house seat in CA. That puts republicans at a +6 pickup in the house.

That puts it at D218, R204. With the redistricting upcoming in R's favor, 2022 is looking good! Now we need to focus on GA.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post