SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Every day almost hourly the Trump legal team is releasing just the right amount of info to keep the faithful like us pumped up and positive and make the left even more nervous. If what Rudy says about the Dominion whistle blowers coming forward actually happens it's a mother of all developments. The post by Lin Wood is extremely reassuring and I don't think he's a man to say words lightly. He is another one I hope finds a prominent position in Trumps second term.

If (and I suspect he will) Trump pulls us back from this precipice he will spend the next four years burning the rats out of their nests like the Marines did on Iwo Jima. And at the same time set the table so something like this can never happen again.

I do not see how history cannot look back on him as the greatest President to ever hold the office in the United States of America. We are living in a time of history I'm not even sure we are fully grasping ourselves.

I hope you're right and this does happen. It's not just for our sake but for the future of this country. I don't want this to become a people's republic.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The song „Sabotage“ from the Beastie Boys comes to mind.

can't stand it I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight, this watergate
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fucking thorn in my side
Oh my God, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage

So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
You'll shut me down with a push of your button?
But yo I'm out and I'm gone
I'll tell you now I keep it on and on

'Cause what you see you might not get
And we can bet so don't you get souped yet
You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage
I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage

Why; our backs are now against the wall
Listen all of y'all it's a sabotage

I can't stand it, I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight this watergate
But I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face
But make no mistakes and switch up my channel
I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle
What could it be, it's a mirage
You're scheming on a thing - that's sabotage

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
These people are seriously pissing me off. I hope there is a true reckoning coming. This is the crap being put out to the masses. They're going to be in for a rude awakening.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Who cares what these fuckers rebuked? "Election officials nationwide". Lol. None of them have the cards. Like Christina Bobb of OANN said in the video above, just ignore the media and forget the noise. Yep, I say, just chill and watch the real fight in courts.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://dailycaller.com/2020/1...e-coronavirus-biden/

Alex Azar, the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, said Wednesday that he did not learn about Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine until the company announced the results of its clinical trials on Monday morning, a day after President-elect Joe Biden says that his advisers learned the same information.

Biden said in a statement on Monday that his advisers were informed of the findings on Sunday.

The timing of Pfizer’s announcement has generated speculation that the company waited until after the election to announce the results of its clinical trials. Some Republicans have suggested that a positive announcement before the election would have helped President Donald Trump’s election prospects.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ya think ?

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
And people said there was no way they could pull off that much fraud. I mean, hopefully their caught and the world righted, but they were able to get the votes into the system.

Think about that. They were able to get the votes into the system.

How much anti election-fraud legislation will we hear about in the next 4 years - regardless of who wins?

Soon after PDJT’s inauguration he announced the formation of a Bipartisan Presidential Commission on Election Integrity (link is to the WH web-site).

The gnashing of teeth and howling to the moon from the Progressives, rino’s, uniparty globalist’s and deep-state resistance about how RACIST, CRUEL, XENOPHOBIC, ILLEGAL and un-American this effort would be was instant and constant from the moment it was announced until nine or so months later when it was shut down.

How “pathetic” I thought to myself at the time that the country could not unify around the goal of ensuring election integrity, one of the very foundations upon which this country was built upon.

Also at the time I was a little disappointed that PDJT just sort of let it fold up and did not put up much of a fight or argument to keep it going. I cannot remember exactly what else was going on in DC at the time, but I am sure that Trump was already being attacked on many fronts and too busy to invest time and political capital on this commission.

In reflection now, being the warrior and strategist that he is, President Trump saw the enemy on the election battlefield being arrayed against him, and quietly use this as the ‘compelling event’ to plan his attack / counter-attack? If this was not that moment then perhaps the 2018 election cycle mischief was?

R

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's pure gaslighting. The left and dems are clearly worried.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-baseless-theories/

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) rejected a request for an “independent analysis” of voting data in the state, concluding that it would simply amplify the voices of people who seek to “undermine our democratic process for political gain.”

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) , requested an “independent analysis” of voting data to restore confidence and credibility among residents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just like DEMs don't like voter photo ID

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Fox's rating took a major dive a few days ago. We all know why. They will go the way of Drudge. I see Newsmax will be rising rapidly.

Stepping back from this shit, it is actually staggering that Fox News, a brand that has been built up for decades, under the orders of their money masters, is fully willing to jettison their entire viewership just to try and take Trump out.

During Trump's presidency, I can't recall another company doing this kind of suicide mission. Really amazing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Fox's reputation and ratings were built under Rupert.
Evidently the heirs perceive greener pastures for themselves with the progs, and to hell with the company and the employees.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
For the attorneys here. Here is the law suit filed by Trump and his legal team in Pennsylvania. My eyes glaze over pretty quickly reading this stuff but some of you may enjoy perusing the 105 pages. The first number of pages I read sound very good indeed.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:...

To hell with what anyone likes. Take the medicine, America, the cure is sorely needed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm so angry I could just spit. EVERY GODDAM THING THEY EVER ACCUSE US OF DOING, THEY ARE DOING!

I've been saying this for about 2 years now.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I think this young lady has it just about right.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u6VycseGpX4" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Happy Veteran’s Day to -

Christina Bobb Marine Officer (JAG) from Ahwatukee!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-baseless-theories/

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) rejected a request for an “independent analysis” of voting data in the state, concluding that it would simply amplify the voices of people who seek to “undermine our democratic process for political gain.”

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) , requested an “independent analysis” of voting data to restore confidence and credibility among residents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Senate President should just say fine. We aren't voting for EC representatives until you do.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twitter Censors Twelve Trump Posts In One Day

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-trump-posts-one-day

Twitter censored an unprecedented number of President Trump’s posts Tuesday, labelling no less than TWELVE tweets with warnings that Trump’s claims cannot be verified.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Monkey, please check the email in your profile.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Twitter Censors Twelve Trump Posts In One Day

Fakebook has been monitoring and putting disclaimers on every post by Trump that Biden has been projected winner of the 2020 US Presidential Election ...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post