SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Biden - "We handed him a booming economy."
"I'm the guy that brought back the automobile industry."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Biden is on Twitter Tweeting now.
Yet I see him at the Debate.
How is that possible?

Well, Trump's Twitter is tweeting too.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Trump does need to stop running him over and be more strategic.

Holy crap he just called Trump a clown. WOW!!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This is a sham of a debate. I'm about to turn it off.

Yeah, it's bullshit. It's more like a food fight than a debate. Pretty typical of such things, which is why I never watch them and I'm no longer watching this.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Not watching. More fun reading all the comments here! lolololololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
This is a shit show

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Screw Wallace with that lecture moment. Get the hell out.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
This is hard to watch........

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure this debate is very productive for either.
Not all that pleasant to listen to, IMO.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Trump had Biden on his heels by bringing up Hunter, Wallace jumps in an saves Joe's bacon.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Trump had Biden on his heels by bringing up Hunter, Wallace jumps in an saves Joe's bacon.

And then he tries to embarrass the President with a lecture. Screw him. That's all people will talk about now.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Oh Christ, Charlottesville Roll Eyes

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
This is a shit show

Yeah... but I still have popcorn. Still watching.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Biden just said, “Veins bulging “

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Wallace is trying to regain control of the debate.

Looks like he did, very well.

(I'm a Trump fan BTW)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This debate is a shit show.... I'm out.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
This is a joke the moderator is lecturing the President and bailing out Biden. All the MSM are going to say how great Biden did, Fox is losing my viewership more and more as it drifts lefter and left.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of you don't understand the 3 plus years of this fist fight that Trump has put up with from the media, rhinos, the establishment and global state.

Read the Man in the Arena.

You're uncomfortable with this debate? Intestinal fortitude, folks.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Trump - “you can’t even say the words law enforcement”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
If Biden doesn't melt down he has won.....the MSM will spin it

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post