SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 929
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Did Trump truly care for the bodega worker? I'm going to be Debbie Downer and say that his sole reason was the optics and salting the potential jury pool. If his motives were pure that's great. If not, he did a good job of speaking to potential jurors. Anything to bend the jurors in his favor.

Just a little something you might have missed, a lot of people, that live, and work in Harlem, the Bronx and North Brooklyn, that aren't BLM or thugs, dealers or other criminals, actually support Donald Trump, a big reason aside from him being one of our greatest Presidents, is the Trump organization employs an awful lot of people who live in those neighborhoods. If not employed they're one or two people in separation from someone who does. Trump treats his employees well, many never leave. Hotels, commercial properties, residential properties and other businesses he employs a ton of New Yorkers from what would be Democrat strongholds, but MSDNC, CNN and the other Pravda don't feed the sheep that.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Did Trump truly care for the bodega worker? I'm going to be Debbie Downer and say that his sole reason was the optics and salting the potential jury pool. If his motives were pure that's great. If not, he did a good job of speaking to potential jurors. Anything to bend the jurors in his favor.
FTR, he hasn't worked there since the incident. The owner never let him return to work there, and he (Jose Alba) is afraid to work in "any bodegas in the neighborhood"...

Bodega Worker Was Out of Town During Trump Visit

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8370 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Diversity, Equity Equality & Inclusion...MAGA! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8969 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
FOX news now reporting subject set himself on fire in the “protest area” at the NY Trump trial!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10963 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's no surprise, since these people are completely insane, and they are desperate to stop Donald Trump.

It doesn't even occur to these suicidal grandstanders that this kind of madness only serves to illustrate that this trial is a travesty of justice.

In a nutshell, they just don't get it, and by "it" I mean everything to do with our society, the nature of the United States, conservatives, politics in general, Donald Trump and his supporters.

Totally clueless, completely insane. Everything they touch turns to shit. They are not part of the problem; they are the problem in its entirety.

Posts: 107762 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The kiiid is hot tonight, but where will he be tomorrow....

Posts: 1817 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
FOX news now reporting subject set himself on fire in the “protest area” at the NY Trump trial!

Reportedly an antifa member.. shocker..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's the source of that claim?

Posts: 107762 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He’s gonna wish he never did that because if he doesn’t die soon from the shock, he’s going to live out the rest of his life in agony:

https://x.com/jackposobiec/sta...402211483808210?s=46

Posts: 33901 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Link

https://x.com/charliekirk11/st.../1781403129973723459

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1578 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
If this had occurred anywhere else besides the Trump trial (of course he will be blamed for it) then the lamestream media's headline would have been:

POLICE ASSAULT MAN WHO WAS BARBECUING IN PARK!

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is the place for it, but it is a follow-up to the Trump "impeachment" farce.

Real Clear Investigations, Paul Sherry:
Impeachment ‘Whistleblower’ Was in the Loop of Biden-Ukraine Affairs That Trump Wanted Probed
quote:
The ‘whistleblower’ who sparked Donald Trump’s first impeachment was deeply involved in the political maneuverings behind Biden-family business schemes in Ukraine that Trump wanted probed, newly obtained emails from former Vice President Joe Biden’s office reveal.

In 2019, then-National Intelligence Council analyst Eric Ciaramella touched off a political firestorm when he anonymously accused Trump of linking military aid for Ukraine to a demand for an investigation into alleged Biden corruption in that country.

But four years earlier, while working as a national security analyst attached to then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office, Ciaramella was a close adviser when Biden threatened to cut off U.S. aid to Ukraine unless it fired its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Ukraine-based Burisma Holdings. At the time, the corruption-riddled energy giant was paying Biden’s son Hunter millions of dollars.

Those payments – along with other evidence tying Joe Biden to his family’s business dealings – received little attention in 2019 as Ciaramella accused Trump of a corrupt quid pro quo. Neither did subsequent evidence indicating that Hunter Biden’s associates had identified Shokin as a “key target.” These matters are now part of the House impeachment inquiry into President Biden.

“It now seems there was material evidence that would have been used at the impeachment trial [to exonerate Trump],” said George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, who has testified as an expert witness in the ongoing Biden impeachment inquiry. “Trump was alleging there was a conflict of interest with the Bidens, and the evidence could have challenged Biden’s account and established his son’s interest in the Shokin firing.”

Ciaramella’s role – including high-level discussions with top Biden aides and Ukrainian prosecutors – is only now coming to light thanks to the recent release of White House emails and photos from the National Archives.

The emails show Ciaramella expressed shock – “Yikes” is what he wrote – at Biden’s move to withhold the $1 billion in aid from Kyiv, which represented a sudden shift in U.S. policy. They also show he was drawn into White House communications over how to control adverse publicity from Hunter taking a lucrative seat on Burisma’s board.

Yet there is no evidence Ciaramella raised alarms about the questionable Biden business activities he witnessed firsthand, which is in sharp contrast to 2019. In that instance, he was galvanized into action after being told by White House colleague Alexander Vindman of an “improper” phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. During the call, Trump solicited Zelensky’s help in investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden’s role in the company.

Some former congressional investigators say Ciaramella effectively helped cover up a scandal far worse than what Trump was impeached over. What’s more, he failed to disclose that he had a potential conflict of interest stemming from his connection to the matter Trump asked Zelensky to probe when he lodged his complaint against Trump. RealClearInvestigations was the first to identify the then-33-year-old Ciaramella as the anonymous impeachment “whistleblower,” something major media continue to keep under tight wraps.

Link

Posts: 18096 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here's a bit more on this guy. Follow the Twitter thread

https://twitter.com/TaraBull80.../1781510550436123073

Yeah, he was so fucking brilliant he lit himself on fire. A bona fide genius I tell ya'.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30449 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I missed it. Where can I catch his next show?

Posts: 7386 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Too soon?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8370 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You know what is mind-boggling about that picture? There's two guys standing there filming it. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Posts: 20132 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post