SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah? To where? That statement is so old and so childish. So maybe it fits.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These fuckin' people, I swear. Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/IanJaeger2.../1723333806659088545

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1723333806659088545" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 685px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I'll bet Donald is just devastated!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Michael Cohen hints that he might leave the United States if Donald Trump is elected President in 2024…

Thoughts?

Who would care?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24120 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/dpinsen/st...th-tucker-carlson%2F

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
NYC African American trash. Next time one of Bills comedy vids pop up, I will give it the thumbs down.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
NYC African American trash. Next time one of Bills comedy vids pop up, I will give it the thumbs down.

Burr's act has so soured since he married this woman, he'll probably deserve a down arrow.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8348 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
How many people were going to leave the last time Trump got elected? I've forgotten the number, but every last one of them is still here. When ever I hear someone make that kind of statement, my first thought is, YES PLEASE!

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ And the damn thing is, they are truly worse off now under three years of puppet biden! They have to know it, but would never admit it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

Burr's act has so soured since he married this woman, he'll probably deserve a down arrow.

I just saw a tweet over the weekend about Burr's schtick about being henpecked now sounds like a desperate cry for help from an abused spouse. They said look at his eyes and mannerisms when he's doing it.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
about Burr's schtick about being henpecked

He's just imitating Wil Smith

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"Get Bill Burr's wifes' name out your f'n mouth!" That's now a Niki Haley quote since Vivek accused her daughter of being on ticktock.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
These fuckin' people, I swear. Roll Eyes
I'll help that sunuvabitch pack his house. Hell...I'll even fly him wherever he wants to go! ONE WAY!!!!!

As a side note, WTF is Bill Burr??? I'm either a naive goose in a new world, or he's a person about whom I should give two popcorn farts. I'm thinking the latter.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Apparently Bill Burr has a "Best Before" date of 11/12/2023. But use the sniff test. He may have gone sour well before.

Shut your mouth Bill and just sit there quietly. Maybe shrink down in your seat a little bit, you coward.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I have no idea who this Burr guy is, but since he's married to a piece of trash, well...

Regarding scum Cohen, just FOAD already.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
11/13/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, man. This dim-wit. Big Grin

First thing you need to know is that he's sorry HE'S SORRY!!!!! Razz

Imbecile is horribly conflicted.

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/MichaelRap.../1725331680037146971

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...cracy-as-we-know-it/

Joe Manchin:

“Well, first of all, we don’t know on Super Tuesday who the two candidates may be on the Democrat and Republican side,” Manchin said. “But right now, I guess all odds are they will be Donald Trump and Joe Biden. And I’m as honest as I can be with you, Bret. I believe that Donald Trump being elected again would destroy democracy as we know it

And Joe Biden is not the person when he came there saying, I know how it works, I can bring the country together, I’m a centrist. Well, he’s pulled clear far to the left.

Sounds like Manchin might be thinking of running himself ?

If "democracy as we know it" is what is happening in our country right now, then I can't wait for Donald Trump to clean house in the corrupt lying DoJ, FBI, IRS, EPA, on and on

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, man. This dim-wit. Big Grin

First thing you need to know is that he's sorry HE'S SORRY!!!!! Razz

Imbecile is horribly conflicted.

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/MichaelRap.../1725331680037146971
Maybe...juuuuuust MAYBE...this is how woke Libtarded imbeciles justify their change of attitude when they FINALLY REALIZE they've been WRONG...WRONG...their ENTIRE life. He could've made a fair comparison and said "Pig Dick vs Limp Dick... Razz Big Grin Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...cracy-as-we-know-it/

Joe Manchin:

“I believe that Donald Trump being elected again would destroy democracy as we know it."
OK. How, Joe? Exactly HOW would Trump being President be the "end of democracy"? Tell me HOW!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post