SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Sorry - country code for Israel...? Is it not commonly used?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13113 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

I sure didn't recognize it and I think I'm pretty informed about world events, issues. When you say "country code", is that something airlines use? That may explain it as I haven't flow anywhere since the '60s. It sure isn't an acronym used by our military.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I become aware through other means but here's an online reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...f_NATO_country_codes

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13113 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well having been in the military and federal civil service from '66 to '07, NATO certainly was not a foreign topic. That said I don't ever recall such country codes being used. Could have been on a map that escapes my memory, but still....

I guess this simply reinforces the fact that you should never assume others know the acronyms you use.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well having been in the military and federal civil service from '66 to '07, NATO certainly was not a foreign topic. That said I don't ever recall such country codes being used. Could have been on a map that escapes my memory, but still....

I actually wasn't aware of the NATO list even though I've been using many of the country codes over the years (because others were using them).

Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
The two letter codes are more common to me because they are in URL's and email addresses for other countries. I haven't seen 3 letter codes often but I figured ISR was Israel.

I know lots of airport codes due to travel, and tend to use them for cities. Helps a lot when you have to talk to corporate travel agents to know the codes, and also to use the NATO alphabet.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I haven't seen 3 letter codes often but I figured ISR was Israel.

Guess I'm just slow. When he said "from ISR" I immediately thought he meant from some "3 letter" organization and not a country which is why I was thrown for a loop. Color me an old slow senior. Big Grin

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Sorry - I know you keep telling me to spell things out... Smile

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry - I know you keep telling me to spell things out... Smile

Really, I'm NOT picking on you. Lol

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ISR is more commonly an acronym here for Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance.

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no idea what ISR meant either. It may be an age an education thing. I am retired and have been out of school for a good while. I also do not use the cell phone to text much. My kids sent me stuff and I have to call and ask what it means. Generally, if I am real curious, I will try to look it up. If I recall correctly "IIRC" I was taught that when writing, the first time you use an acronym, you used it after the phrase that it applied too.

Posts: 623 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why are we speaking in code? Wink

Posts: 17674 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Israel is IL, like the U.S. is....US

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, let's move on, please.

Posts: 109161 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Absentee ballots, where the folds are matters.
Seems elections are not only determined by who counts the votes, but by who folds the ballots as well.

75 folded ballots voted straight Republican. Only 48 votes recorded for them.

Folds generated overvotes.
This machine was used on Election Day 4 most absentee ballots.

Test to see if folds impacted the machine count.

75 folded, & 75 flat ballots, filled in by 3 people, & run through 2 machines.
-All 3 voting straight R for House race.
-Two voting straight R, one straight D, for the other races.

From the video:
The problem with folding was known before the election.
There was discussions about using larger envelopes where the ballot would not have had the need to have been folded.
But, for cost savings the smaller envelopes were used.
The ballots have “score” marks where the ballots are suppose to be folded.
They were not folded where they were suppose to be folded.
If the paper had been folded where it was suppose to be folded, none of this would have happened.
Microscopes were used to ensure this test accurately mimicked the folds from the November election ballots.
Ballots would need to be scanned at 600dpi to allow for optical imaging of the folds.
Due to the time limit for the audit 300dpi has been used.
They are only given until May 27th to complete their audit.
This youtuber got stuck on the fact that Dominion Representative LHS Associates President was there, invited by the auditors.
He needs to learn to listen when people are providing information.
One test was looking to see if votes could be taken away from Republican candidates.
A second test was performed to see if votes could be added the the Democrat candidates.
Results showed both the subtraction of votes from the Republican candidate and additional votes for the Democrat candidate.
There was a big difference between machines, so it is not only the folds.
The ballots with no folds tabulated 100% correctly.
85% of the towns in New Hampshire are using the machine tested.
It comes down to the absentee ballots.

If they knew beforehand that folds could trip votes, think about what they could have done with that knowledge.

Start at 1:11:45 to hear the discovery.

Windham New Hampshire Auditors: “Fold Effect” Big Enough To Account For Discrepancies–Might Not Be All That Is Going On

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Line em up. I’ll close their medical history & have communion within an hour. In good conscience.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The physical paper ballot is the only historic document of your vote.
We can never let them move us to all electronic voting.

Now we know with empirical irrefutable evidence that the Diebold ES2000 Model A Voting Machine is broken.
The electronic voting machine is unreliable and cannot be counted on to provide an accurate vote tally.
In testing 28% of the ballots cast were not counted.

An accurate audit cannot be performed without physical access to both the paper ballots and vote tabulating machines.

Seems like the perfect crime.
Did they simply put a Republican on the fold line to rig the election?
How would you prove this was intentional.

————————

During the first small audit (recount) it was discovered that Republican votes were undercounted and Democrat candidates were overcounted.
This anomaly was discovered during a hand recount of the ballots as compared to the electronic tabulation results.
After the first set of tabulation results were discovered to be inaccurate the state authorized a full forensic audit.
The full audit is ongoing, here’s the update:

Yesterday (Friday) it was reported the second hand recount matched the first, which means the machine tabulation of those ballots was wrong.
The auditors wondered if folded ballots generated the problem.
The test of folded -vs- unfolded ballots (counted by same machine) showed a high number of errors.
That would mean the tabulation machines across all of New Hampshire may have this problem.

Link

————

Update: Windham Auditors: Ballot Folds Are Not The Only Problem

Why Is the President of LHS Election Voting Machine Company Used in NH Allowed to be Present During the NH Audit?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
5/24/21

Description

WMAL legal analyst Joe diGenova spoke to O'Connor and Company with Larry O'Connor and Beverly Hallberg on Monday morning.

TOPICS: legal news of the day

Ex-FBI chief gave $100K to Biden grandkid trust as he sought 'future work': Hunter emails

CUOMO BROTHERS

LAST WEEK: REPORT: Chris Cuomo Advised His Brother On How To Handle Sexual Harassment Allegations

BOSTON HERALD Editorial: CNN needs to can Chris Cuomo

Stelter Addresses Chris Cuomo Scandal: If He Wants to Call Into Strategy Sessions, ‘Shouldn’t He Just Take a Leave of Absence from CNN?’

NY AG GOES AFTER TRUMP

New York AG has 2 lawyers working with DA on Trump probe

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Not an isolated incident in Windham.
Other nearby towns had a high number of over votes as well.

Smoking gun listen til the end.
Not an isolated incident.

Those living in New Hampshire, time to contact your state senators.

Strike while the iron is hot, now is the time to put pressure on New Hampshire State Senators.
Tell them we want to ensure votes were tabulated correctly.

The issue is far more widespread than just Windham.

The exact same pattern of high “overvote” ballots resulting in skewed tabulation results from specific machines has been identified in neighboring counties.

Additionally, and perhaps more importantly, the folding issue impacts all of the races on the ballots (local, state and federal) because the “overvote” ballots were disqualified.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Democrats. Their corruption is exceeded only by their incompetence and stupidity. Way more votes than voters. Way to steal an election assholes!

But....then again......they got away with it. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post