SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Basically same question: how thick do you have to be not realize that Trump is a better president than Biden.

I have some friends in ISR. While they may not see some of the specifics discussed here where Biden, Kerry and the demoncratic party has not only acted against the interests of ISR but have emboldened ISR's enemies of state to attach ISR, they certainly do see that Trump was good for ISR and Biden is not.

Why Jewish people here in my area do not realize this is flabbergasting.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13113 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Because U.S. leftist Jews are leftist 1st and Jewish 2nd; they use being Jewish as a way to counter to any criticism for their support of leftism...ie. calling conservatives anti-semites.

quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Basically same question: how thick do you have to be not realize that Trump is a better president than Biden.

I have some friends in ISR. While they may not see some of the specifics discussed here where Biden, Kerry and the demoncratic party has not only acted against the interests of ISR but have emboldened ISR's enemies of state to attach ISR, they certainly do see that Trump was good for ISR and Biden is not.

Why Jewish people here in my area do not realize this is flabbergasting.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4364 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dominion, Maricopa County Rebuff Arizona Senate’s Attempt To Get Election Machine Passwords

Dominion Voting Systems and Maricopa County officials are refusing to hand over passwords for election machines to auditors in Arizona.

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...on-machine-passwords

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
What happened to all of Dominion’s libel suits?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Guessing they have conveniently forgotten them and they’re scared shitless that the jig is up

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well played guys, well played.
Seems they forgot to mention that button in the upper left hand corner.
What they were really showing us in the image was databases that were recovered.

HOT POTATO – Not the Sec of State (Katie Hobbs), Not the Election Vendor (Dominion), and Not the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, NO ONE, Is Admitting Illegally Deleting Files Requested by Senate Auditors

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter

https://amgreatness.com/2021/0...testers-ok-to-enter/

Anewly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.

One officer, identified in the video and confirmed by charging documents as Officer Keith Robishaw, appears to tell Chansely’s group they won’t stop them from entering the building. “We’re not against . . . you need to show us . . . no attacking, no assault, remain calm,” Robishaw warns. Chansley and another protestor instruct the crowd to act peacefully. “This has to be peaceful,” Chansley yelled. “We have the right to peacefully assemble.”

The video directly contradicts what government prosecutors allege in a complaint filed January 8 against Chansley: “Robishaw and other officers calmed the protestors somewhat and directed them to leave the area from the same way they had entered. Chansley approached Officer Robishaw and screamed, among other things, that this was their house, and that they were there to take the Capitol, and to get Congressional leaders.”

Chansley later is seen entering the Senate chambers with a police officer behind him; he led several protesters in prayer and sat in Vice President Mike Pence’s chair. (The man in the yellow sweatshirt is William Watson, a drug dealer out on bond. He was arrested in January.)

Chansley is not charged with assaulting an officer; he faces several counts for trespassing and disorderly conduct. He has been incarcerated since January, denied bail awaiting trial. He has no criminal record.

American Greatness obtained the video from RMG News. The 44-second clip is reportedly part of a much longer video that has yet to be released.

Video at link.

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow! Self righteous blow hards, Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.
They need to work on sounding not guilty of committing crimes.

They doth protest too much, methinks.

A Comparison Between Maricopa County Board of Supervisors’ Audits and The Senate Audit – Ultimately There’s No Comparison

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Arizona Senate, update on Maricopa County Election Audit.

Quite the contrast to Maricopa Board of Supervisors meeting yesterday.

Civil discussion, confirmation that deleted databases were recovered.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
Serial numbers missing between original, duplicate ballots in Arizona election audit: official

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

The Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County's general election has hit a new snag: verifying whether some ballots may have been counted twice.

The liaison between Senate Republicans who authorized the audit and county officials told a hearing Tuesday that serial numbers were missing on damaged ballots that were duplicated so they could be read by vote tabulation machines.

Former Secretary of State Ken Bennett's team uncovered the error just a few days ago, he told Senate President Karen Fann and Judicial Committee Chair Warren Petersen. Each damaged ballot and its associated duplicate ballot are supposed to have the same serial number to ensure they are only counted once.

But he has found many batches of damaged ballots without the serial numbers that are on the duplicates, violating state law. "We are struggling as to how we're going to be able to match up" those damaged and duplicated ballots, Bennett said.

Asked by Fann if Maricopa County could assist in that effort, Bennett said county officials have made clear to him several times they wouldn't work with any of the auditors the Senate Republicans hired. He will ask for their help directly, Bennett said.

County supervisors portrayed the contractors, led by Cyber Ninjas, as incompetent and unqualified to run an election audit in their own hearing and press conference Monday.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Nobody cares what the 'County Supervisors' think, much less what they say...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
5-17-21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Soros kicked in $2M to elect Maricopa County sheriff now stonewalling election audit

https://justthenews.com/politi...tonewalling-election

More than four years before Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone used his law enforcement credibility to resist subpoenas in the Arizona Senate audit of the county's general election, he was running for the office he now holds.

Crucial to the Democrat's victory over incumbent Republican Joe Arpaio: $2 million from progressive megadonor George Soros.

It was the largest single donation Soros made in a local race in the 2016 election cycle, according to a Politico report at the time. Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' widow, Laurene Powell Jobs, kicked in another $250,000 to the pro-Penzone effort.

The money went to a political action committee, Maricopa Strong, that spent heavily on mailers and TV ads promoting Penzone and knocking Arpaio, nationally known for his stringent immigration enforcement and prosecution by President Obama's Justice Department.

Legal experts have debated the effect of a February court ruling that upheld subpoenas for the county routers involved in the election without explaining how they would be enforced.

Penzone signed a Monday letter to Senate President Karen Fann, who is leading the audit, claiming that complying with the subpoena would compromise the county's network and threaten "the security of sensitive, protected and critical data," from federal law enforcement programs to health information of county residents.

Recently retired Arizona State University criminology professor Charles Loftus, who specialized in domestic terrorism and white-collar crime investigations, reviewed Penzone's letter upon request from Just the News.

The explanation for withholding routers from auditors is "correct in-part, but 'Trust But Verify' must work for both parties," he wrote in an email, referring to the letter's complaint that the auditors had failed President Reagan's famous dictum.

"I would expect the County would be able to identify shortlists of qualified forensic examiners who are trusted inside sensitive systems to examine the networks," Loftus said. His "strong suspicion" is that so-called trusted subcontractors already have access to county systems.

"I would be totally surprised if the County said only bonafide county employees have access to maintain these systems," the former professor concluded: "It is either a stall or bargaining tactic."

At a press conference Monday, Penzone cast the audit as a waste of his time. "I don't like politics, I don't like partisanship, and I absolutely despise political theater," he said, adding that the county received a subpoena to hand over data to a "private uncertified hacking company based on a hunch."

He described the audit's process as "come up with a hunch, try to find a way to put up enough false information to make it valid, and then accuse others of being dishonest."

It's not clear from the letter whether Penzone and the county would resist any subpoena for routers involved in the election or simply object to the contractors hired for the audit. The letter repeatedly mocks lead contractor Cyber Ninjas as "auditors" in scare quotes, claiming that the firm locked out Fann's Senate liaison Ken Bennett from the audit's Twitter account.

The sheriff has not previously spoken on the issue of sharing routers with outside investigators because this situation hasn't happened before, a spokesperson told Just the News.

But Penzone "has made it abundantly clear that any information on technology that would jeopardize or threaten the infrastructure of the Office would never be available, unless ordered by a judge that would lawfully justify why we would release information specific to law enforcement operations." He had no involvement in the audit until the Senate "attempted to impose their will on his organization," the spokesperson wrote in an email.

Asked whether Penzone's official actions against the subpoena might be related to the $2 million from Soros that helped ensure his election in 2016, the spokesperson called the question "irresponsible and misinformed." The sheriff has "no relationship" with Soros or his organization, and received donations from "affluent Republicans who appreciate the Sheriff’s non-partisan non-political focus in running this Office."

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
George Soros is 91 years old. Tick...tick...tick. But I'm sure he has a young successor all lined up to carry on his work. It will be nice to see some of these old nemesis's meet the inevitable. Means many of the others won't be far behind. Hillary and Pelosi come to mind.
They need to have the certainty of mortality shown to them now and again just to remind them all the acquisition of power and money means nothing in the end.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Listening to the Joe Pags' show today while driving home. President Trump called in and I was struck by how much I've missed hearing his passion and zest for moving America forward.

You can listen to the the interview HERE.

Posts: 4842 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
George Soros is 91 years old. Tick...tick...tick. But I'm sure he has a young successor all lined up to carry on his work. It will be nice to see some of these old nemesis's meet the inevitable. Means many of the others won't be far behind. Hillary and Pelosi come to mind.
They need to have the certainty of mortality shown to them now and again just to remind them all the acquisition of power and money means nothing in the end.

He has a couple of young sons, they are as bad as he is

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10755 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
He has a couple of young sons, they are as bad as he is
Arguably worse.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgia Judge Decides To Unseal 2020 Absentee Ballots In Fulton County For Review

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...fulton-county-review

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
So, I had a quick chat w/ someone from ISR. They admit that democrats in America do things that are not favorable for ISR. Like lifting sanctions. Like providing money. Like engaging with Iran.

And yet, they are thinking it's better for ISR to have a democrat as POTUS because they will go against ISR tendencies to fight back; they will encourage ISR to cease fire and seek peace.

I countered that while that may be true, it's not because they are seeking the best interests of ISR. And it's not relevant to seek peace when the other party has demonstrated repeatedly that it's not their goal. The other party as expressed time again verbally and through actions that peace is not the objective but rather the elimination of ISR and jews.

At which point we ran out of time to discuss further.

This is a person in ISR! If we pick up the chat again, what should I say? My position is that democrats are bad for USA and bad for ISR. But how do I make that latter point to someone in ISR? Frankly, it took me off guard.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13113 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
ISR? No clue what that is. Maybe I missed something here....
Even went and searched here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=isr+...on&atb=v255-1&ia=web

No joy?

What is ISR?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post