SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That piece of garbage Ben Sasse has said that he will definitely consider impeachment. I know that it seems to do no good but please, if you are a constituent of these rino traitors call them and let them know how you feel. The majority of the GOP swamp members are tripping over themselves to let their masters know who they're loyal to.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3632 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Thank you Hound Dog for your thoughtful and uplifting post.

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The swamp is scared.
This gives me hope.
I as well awoke this morning with a strange sense that it is not over.
They are working too hard to silence President Trump with less than two weeks to go.

Yep. They don't seem content to just let the clock run out, do they? They still fear Donald Trump.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
They still fear Donald Trump.

I don't believe they fear Donald Trump at all. They never have. They hate him with a passion. They fear us. They need to destroy us in order to destroy and recreate America in their own image. Trump was just in the way, representing us and giving us a voice. The only person who would. They fear anyone else taking his place and continuing his legacy and our fight. I am eternally grateful to him.

Posts: 2342 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just received this e-mail from the scum-bag known as sen. casey of PA.

As this is the 1st ever e-mail I have received from him I know that his intent is malicious and wants to stick my nose his progressive pile of shit.

I hope you send a reply telling him in very clear terms what an ass he is.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
They still fear Donald Trump.

I don't believe they fear Donald Trump at all. They never have. They hate him with a passion. They fear us. They need to destroy us in order to destroy and recreate America in their own image. Trump was just in the way, representing us and giving us a voice. The only person who would. They fear anyone else taking his place and continuing his legacy and our fight. I am eternally grateful to him.

Yes, they hate Trump, but tens of millions of armed citizens will put fear into their eyes.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
I flip through MSM when major news breaks. Nora O’Donnell, CBS, was going on about the riots when she suddenly exclaimed that the police would have reacted much differently if the demonstrators were black. Later Biden took up the same playbook. Looks like the USA will have 4 years of unconstrained SJ warfare. Ugh. Never mind defunding the police, they will all be charged with hate crimes for keeping us safe. And sent to reeducation camps.

Ah yes. The left loves to play the “imagine what if they were black” race card. Of course these fucking morons must have been asleep for the past 7 months because we know what happens when black mobs assault federal buildings and the police officers guarding them. Nothing. They get some pepper spray maybe and some rubber bullets, but none of them get shot.

The leftists are also widely ignoring that a white woman was shot and killed by police on Wednesday. Want to play the “imagine they were black” card? Yeah, imagine that unarmed woman was a black BLM supporter. The capitol would have burned and the media would have made sure we all knew her name by now. Her momma would have been crying on the news and the NFL would have her name on all their jerseys ready for this weekend.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I still have a glimmer of hope, but it is fading. I can't believe all the people that were supposedly on Trump's side that have betrayed him.

Like during barry's 8 long years, I will not watch any speeches by this fraudulent administration, nor support them in any way.

I'm sad for our country that this travesty could happen. Every single day since nov 3rd I have remained optimistic that one court, one state legislature, something would come through and start the domino effect that would set this election back on the right path. It doesn't appear that will happen, but hopefully all the lies and deceit will be exposed as we move forward.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 996 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hound Dog for your post. Big Grin

I admit recent events have taken the wind out this old codger's sails. Even worse than when I received a Big C diagnosis.

My life has been in service to my country in the military and as a civilian which exacerbates the pain these events wreak. At this stage of my life my resolve to resist this onslaught is ever strong but my capabilities are severely diminished by physical health and age.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
What has happened to some of these now-retired generals, specifically Mattis and Kelly, who seem to have come to loathe President Trump?

Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said he would vote Trump out of office if he was still a member of the president's Cabinet

After 0-6, they are just political appointments.

Agreed. Kelly's remarks still seemed unusually vitriolic and unbecoming for a general officer, albeit retired, given that they were directed at the Commander-in-Chief. The remarks were not made during an ostensibly private conversation and reported on but rather during a formal interview.

To top those remarks off by saying that the American people need to "look infinitely harder at who we elect" to the office of the president in the future when Biden and Harris are poised to assume office is decidedly beyond the pale.

Posts: 7385 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
I can't believe all the people that were supposedly on Trump's side that have betrayed him.

They were never on his side. They all thought he rocked the boat. He was never one of them, a member of the ruling elite, he was always on our side. It was a conspiracy from day one that Trump would either never finish his term or would never win reelection. The majority of the republicans were in on it. Those republican assholes squandered two full years when they had both houses and presidency. Squandered it.

There are only a few republicans left I trust. Dan Crenshaw and Ted Cruz. Maybe a handful of others. But they are marginalized by their own party, who want to keep their jobs, even if it means staying the permanent minority party.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
I can't believe all the people that were supposedly on Trump's side that have betrayed him.

They were never on his side. They all thought he rocked the boat. He was never one of them, a member of the ruling elite, he was always on our side. It was a conspiracy from day one that Trump would either never finish his term or would never win reelection. The majority of the republicans were in on it. Those republican assholes squandered two full years when they had both houses and presidency. Squandered it.

There are only a few republicans left I trust. Dan Crenshaw and Ted Cruz. Maybe a handful of others. But they are marginalized by their own party, who want to keep their jobs, even if it means staying the permanent minority party.

Unless I’ve missed something recently, I’d throw Devin Nunes in with that group also. I’d like to say Josh Hadley also, but something seems off with him. I’d like to be wrong with him though.

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
That piece of garbage Ben Sasse has said that he will definitely consider impeachment. I know that it seems to do no good but please, if you are a constituent of these rino traitors call them and let them know how you feel. The majority of the GOP swamp members are tripping over themselves to let their masters know who they're loyal to.

Do it! Do it you fuckers! Try to put out that fire with Av Gas!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12927 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Well when you get into higher ranks, there is a lot of politics going on. When Obama came in, he did a great purge of officers that were with the Bush administration. The ones today seem to be holdovers from Obama, and seem to take great joy on sniping at Trump.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Trump was just about the only person in Washington that did not care what the MSM had to say about him. With him gone, most of the Republicans are feeling the heat directly as Trump is not sheltering them from the blistering attacks.
It is pretty apparent now that may of the people that worked in his administration are attempting to cover themselves from media scrutiny and attacks by "playing the game" and attacking Trump.
It is actually quite terrifying that the MSM, Social Media giants, and DNC are now able to push their narrative unchallenged and when someone does speak out they can be destroyed by the "system".

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Red State is reporting that President Trump will NOT attend the inauguration of Joe and the Ho

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Good! He shouldn’t attend! Why lend any legitimacy to an illegitimate inauguration! Plus, he would become the sideshow, the target of more horseshit from the MSM.
And he shouldn’t run in 2024 either. He did his job. He exposed just how deep and fetid the swamp is! Let somebody else with a backbone and some cojones step up to the plate, if there are any..,.

Posts: 1293 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Trump has done his duty and should be spared from further harassment. Biden is an illegitimate cuckold and the media is welcome to him. If the other side can spend 4 years denying a legally elected President, I can certainly ignore the puppet they have fraudulently installed.

Posts: 2043 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Trump has done his duty and should be spared from further harassment. Biden is an illegitimate cuckold and the media is welcome to him. If the other side can spend 4 years denying a legally elected President, I can certainly ignore the puppet they have fraudulently installed.

Yep. I can't control a lot of what is going on right now.

I can control how I react. biden and heels up harris are illegitimate in my book. The .gov can suck it until they change their behavior.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
If they successfully impeach him, he cant hold federal office in the future (acc. to El Rushbo), i.e. run for Pres in 2024, of which I think they are truly terrified, esp. after 4 yrs of "the Joe and Ho Shitshow"

quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:

Do it! Do it you fuckers! Try to put out that fire with Av Gas!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post