SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I'm down for a whole lot of extremism right now. It's the only way to save the Republic.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Never mind. Somehow I read it completely wrong, by seeing "virtue" instead of "vice" in the 1st sentence. Strange.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, RazoerFist is spot on.

Saw a poll via Politico on GOP.

Trump polls 53 of the vote for 2024 out of a sample of 785 republicans / leaning republicans.
Pence grabbed 12 pct, Don Jr. 8 pct and then Mitt Rommey at 4 pct (must be the RINO vote), and then it drops to 1-2 pct to for the rest.

Even better, or more dramatic. If Trump creates his own party, 72 pct leave the republican party to join Trump party. I think the poll is wrong here. I think 80+ percent leave the GOP for Trump's party.

If Trump loses by 1/20/2021 11:59:59 EST,
He can destroy the Republican party as we know it. Never Trumper's & RINO's can go )(*&)^^ themselves!

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If God forbid, Trump wasn't re-elected and he ran in 2024 we have nothing to lose by taking a wrecking ball to the GOP. They will never nominate anyone but a rino again and the Democrats will cheat their asses off again, so it's a perfect time to separate and let whoever is left form the moderate wing of the Democrat party. That would be the perfect place for Romney and his ilk.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thousands rally for President Trump in Japan this week. It's amazing and sad that the people in Japan can see what so many here in the USA cannot. The upside is that the truth is out there and the MSM cannot hold back the flood.

https://www.oann.com/tokyo-res...den-wins-china-wins/

Tokyo Residents Back President Trump, Say If Biden Wins China Wins

Thousands of Japanese supporters of President Trump rallied in central Tokyo to say the U.S. election is far from over.

On Wednesday, Tokyo citizens took to the streets to state if Joe Biden wins, China wins and it won’t be good for Japan.

Demonstrators said American mainstream media is ignoring the evidence of Democrat voter fraud, while the Japanese public appears to be better informed. They added President Trump must win re-election to ensure a better future for the Asia-Pacific and U.S. Japanese ties.

“Today, we held a demonstration march in Tokyo to support President Trump from Japan,” President Trump supporter Takao Furuyama said. “This is the support of President Trump of the United States, and it is about the election in the United States, but I think this is a big issue that affects peace in Japan and peace in the world.”

Japanese citizens also said the ‘Chinese Communist Party’ tried to buy political influence across the world and only President Trump can stop that.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/realDonald...s/405778664039534592

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Five conservative justices – Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Barrett – sided with the religious groups and blocked the attendance limits. Chief Justice John Roberts, along with Justices Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan , dissented.

Do these four asswipes even have so much as a passing acquaintance with the US Constitution anymore? Unreal
Ok, does anyone have any doubts at all what Roberts stands for. This man is every bit as much an enemy of this country that RBG was. I hope he burns in hell for each of these decisions against the Constitution and the people of this country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Gorsuch in the recent SC ruling:

Why have some mistaken this Court's modest decision in Jacobson for a towering authority that overshadows the Constitution during a pandemic?

In the end, I can only surmise that much of the answer lies in a particular judicial impulse to stay out of the way in times of crisis.

But if that impulse may be understandable or even admirable in other circumstances, we may not shelter in place when the Constitution is under attack . Things never go well when we do.
In layman's terms, regardless the conditions throughout the country, do your F'ing job!

I personally think Roberts loathes Trump, and by extension, all of us who support him and his efforts. That's at the roots of his decision making right now and in the future.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update to MI affidavit: https://www.courtlistener.com/...1/14/king-v-whitmer/

Notable points:

"11. Another statistical red flag can be observed in Michigan where even the very limited remaining public data reveals 643 precincts with voter turn-out above 80%, according to county records. Further if these very limited remaining public data votes were normalized to 80% turnout (still 15%+/- above normal), the excess votes are at least 36,812 over the maximum that could be expected. We anticipate that precincts with excess voter turnout will be even higher with complete public data (Some larger precincts in Wayne Co and others are no longer publicly reporting their data).

Precinct/Township % Turnout City of North Muskegon 781.91% Zeeland Charter Township 460.51% Grout Township 215.21% City of Muskegon 205.07% City of Detroit 139.29% Spring Lake Township 120.00% Greenwood Township 100.00% Hart Township 100.00% Leavitt Township 100.00% Newfield Township 100.00% Otto Township 100.00% Pentwater Township 100.00% Shelby Township 100.00% Shelby Township 100.00% Weare Township 100.00% City of Hart 100.00% Grand Island Township 96.77% Tallmadge Charter Township 95.24% Fenton 93.33% Bohemia Twp 90.63%"

"13. The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. Something occurred in Michigan that is physically impossible, indicating the results were manipulated on election night within the EMS. The event as reflected in the data are the 4 spikes totaling 384,733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hour and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the equipment available at the 4 referenced locations (precincts/townships). We looked at ballots processed and cross referenced the serial numbers and types of the scanning devices used at each location to determine the amount of ballot processing capacity per the equipment performance specifications. The Model DRM16011 processes 60 images/min. without accounting for paper jams, replacement cover sheets or loading time, so we calculate 2,000 ballots/hr/machine in field conditions, which is probably generous. This calculation yields asum of 94,867 ballots as the maximum number of ballots that could be processed. It should be noted that in the event of a jam and the counter is not reset, the ballots can be run through again effectively duplicating them - This was noted in Ms. Carone’s affidavit, a Dominion Contract Employee working in Detroit (attached). The existence of the spike is indicative of a manual adjustment either by the operator of the system (see paragraph 12 above) or an attack by outside actors. In any event, there were 289,866 more ballots processed in the time available for processing in four precincts/townships, than there was processing capacity. A look at the graph below demonstrates this."

Posts: 800 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm done listing to Tim Pool. He's moved into things are over for our side and we have nothing.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will never vote for Romney again

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
As posted by Hildur:

How stupid are we.
Do the Democrats really believe this voter turn out is legitimate?
No evidence of voter fraud here.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

I've been trying to find out the method of calculation on those numbers. Is it based on prior registrations, eligible voters in the precinct?

Not saying it's wrong, just can't find the answer.

Posts: 8957 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
You know who has gone dark and silent in all this? John Ratcliffe Director of National Intelligence. I view this as a good thing as I believe Mr. Ratcliffe may just be our tunnel rat in all this. Perhaps he will deliver the Kraken and Bigfoot at the same time?
Just thinking out loud...
ETA: 45 days from the conclusion of the election is left to interpretation. Is that 45 days from November 3rd or 45 days from the electoral college declared winner?

From Trumps Executive Order:
quote:
Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lastmanstanding,

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Ok. From what I have heard from educated speculation is that “Kraken” is name of a system, group, program, or any combination that is used to analyze elections in foreign countries isolate and identify statistical irregularities.

Is this thought to be the case?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Ok. From what I have heard from educated speculation is that “Kraken” is name of a system, group, program, or any combination that is used to analyze elections in foreign countries isolate and identify statistical irregularities.

Is this thought to be the case?

Not in the context Sidney Powell used it imo. She was referring to the mythical sea creature that would wreck and devour ships. She was going to release the Kraken on the Democrats plans they set sail to steal our election. The recent lawsuits she has filed I believe were her Kraken. If they live up to the term is a matter of opinion I suppose and remains to be seen.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The putrid scum scribbling our 'news' are more concerned with mocking the POTUS than they are with the fraud and shenanigans that have given us a Biden coup.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Newsmax:

Trump supporters in Georgia consider boycotting election (runoffs for both Georgia senators)

good grief, don't even think about this

President Trump:

No, the 2020 Election was a total scam, we won by a lot (and will hopefully turn over the fraudulent result), but we must get out and help David and Kelly , two GREAT people. Otherwise we are playing right into the hands of some very sick people. I will be in Georgia on Saturday!

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The president tweeted out “How does Joe Biden find 80,000 votes and only get 1000 views on his Thanksgiving address?”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post