SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
When this is all done, we may get some arrests and some may actually see prison time (I'm guessing there will be one, possibly two sacrificed. We will never get to the people who actually pulled the strings to set it in motion.

It would be nice if our intelligence 'community weren't so infiltrated. Then, once we know, maybe, just maybe we could have something like this to dream is happening:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JuRBU8UVhDU

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Dick Morris called the GA SOS a SOB on Newsmax today. He said he is demanding the recount be finished by tomorrow. What the???

Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Georgia Recount 'a Sham and a Hoax and a Fix'

By Cathy Burke | Friday, 13 November 2020 06:56 PM

Political strategist and Newsmax analyst Dick Morris on Friday blasted the presidential ballot recount underway in Georgia, declaring that the process is a ''sham and a hoax and a fix.''

In an interview on Newsmax TV’s ''Spicer & Co.,'' Morris offered a video of Republican monitors at a hand-count of ballots in Georgia.

"Inspectors are far away from the table … [they] can’t see the ballots,'' Morris said of the footage.

''This is the recount that is supposed to solve the problems,'' he added. ''It’s absurd.

"They did not permit the envelopes to be examined,'' Morris said. ''A lot of absentee ballots ought to be thrown out" and were not, he pointed out.

"This is a sham and a hoax and a fix,'' Morris declared.

''I did polling … and I’m convinced that Trump won'' the election, Morris asserted.

''It’s easier to steal paper ballots than machine ballots,'' he said. ''Now with the supposed recounting taking place, we see in that video how absurd the notion is."

The hand count of votes in Georgia began Friday.

LINK

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell With Lou Dobbs: Release The Kraken

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
PSA: LaRue is currently doing a fundraiser for Sidney Powell:

https://www.larue.com/products/defend-the-republic/

quote:
ANNOUNCING a SPECIAL DILLO RUN ...
for all y’all that know what Sidney Powell is doing to
DEFEND THE REPUBLIC !!

LDFFTAR.org

2,000 Texas dillos for $50 each. No limit on how many you can purchase and 100% will be going to Sidney Powell’s efforts in leading the charge on the great vote caper of 2020 (she’s also General Flynn’s attorney).

My contribution will be making your receipt, aka the special edition DFR, “Defending The Republic” Dillo. Grab one to throw a punch in this fight.

ML

quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Sidney Powell With Lou Dobbs: Release The Kraken

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/MRiB6pO1G9s

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell is in fire in much of that, and the cold, hard, scary and absolute truth at about 6:06 ish.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
So why aren't we hearing more about GA if that is true? What the heck?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Dick Morris to Newsmax TV: Georgia Recount 'a Sham and a Hoax and a Fix'

By Cathy Burke | Friday, 13 November 2020 06:56 PM

Political strategist and Newsmax analyst Dick Morris on Friday blasted the presidential ballot recount underway in Georgia, declaring that the process is a ''sham and a hoax and a fix.''

In an interview on Newsmax TV’s ''Spicer & Co.,'' Morris offered a video of Republican monitors at a hand-count of ballots in Georgia.

"Inspectors are far away from the table … [they] can’t see the ballots,'' Morris said of the footage.

''This is the recount that is supposed to solve the problems,'' he added. ''It’s absurd.

"They did not permit the envelopes to be examined,'' Morris said. ''A lot of absentee ballots ought to be thrown out" and were not, he pointed out.

"This is a sham and a hoax and a fix,'' Morris declared.

*sigh* I was afraid this might happen Frown

I'm not ready to throw in the towel, not by a long shot, but I'm beginning to fear the fix is in a lot more thoroughly than our worst expectations.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

*sigh* I was afraid this might happen Frown

I'm not ready to throw in the towel, not by a long shot, but I'm beginning to fear the fix is in a lot more thoroughly than our worst expectations.

Watch the Sidney Powell video above.

Stay strong. Trump's legal team understands the gravity of this election.

This BS in Georgia's recount will be addressed.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood:

Biden & his criminal cronies are not going to sleep well tonight. Well, Biden might because he probably forgot the name Scytl .

His co-conspirators know name well. They also know the name Paragon, company which purchased Scytl in 10/20.

Every will be revealed.

Communist Timeline:

1. Infiltrate media & local, state & national government officials (ideology, money & extortion). Over 2 decades.

2. Dominion Voting Systems deployed in US prior to 2020 Election. Computer fraud.

3. Unleash biological weapon Covid-19. Mail ballot fraud.

Every lie will be revealed.

“Americans” who participated in fraudulent scheme to overthrow our duly elected President are TRAITORS.

China orchestrated it.

Freedom Loving Americans will never fully appreciate the efforts being made to protect their freedom by
@SidneyPowell1 & @RudyGiuliani

https://twitter.com/LLinWood?r...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
BREAKING! The US Military Has Raided And Seized GERMAN Servers Tied To Dominion Voter Fraud Computers!

People on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosts US elections data (improperly) through Spain, was raided by a large US army force and that their Servers were seized in Frankfurt, Germany.

The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of bankruptcy.

The video is of Representative Louis Gohmert of Texas explaining exactly what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...XXs&feature=emb_logo

https://ussanews.com/News1/202...ion-election-system/

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I share your sentiment, Jimmy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper

National Counter Terrorism Center Director, Chris Miller, was made Acting Secretary of Defense.

Kash Patel, currently on the National Security Council staff, has been named by Acting Secretary Chris Miller as his Chief of Staff

Kash Patel - was chief staffer to Devin Nunes when they did all the reveal work of the Russia collusion hoax

Chris Miller - served in the military from 1983 to 2014.[3] He started as an enlisted soldier, then was commissioned as a second lieutenant in 1987, and then joined the United States Army Special Forces in 1993. He participated in wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. In Afghanistan, he was a company commander in the 5th Special Forces Group, which fought al-Qaeda and the Taliban. In Iraq, he commanded Special Forces units in 2006 and 2007. One of his last assignments as an Army officer was as Director for Special Operations and Irregular Warfare in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations/Low-Intensity Conflict & Interdependent Capabilities at the Pentagon in 2011

From March 2018 until December 2019,[16] Miller served in the Trump administration as a counterterrorism advisor on the United States National Security Council,[22][4] where he worked through and was involved in operations against ISIL

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
It sounds like the next few days are going to be quite interesting - and hopefully very satisfying.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16633 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Methinks the whirlwind has been unleashed! Big Grin

DOOM on all the traitorous commie leftist bastards!

And Red China better beware.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sara Carter:

Congratulations ⁦@BurgessOwens ⁩, you’re a true friend of the American people and our Constitution. I’m so proud to know you and I know you’ll fight for us in the swamp! You’re the real deal !!! Congratulations

Claudia Tenney:

Congratulations to @BurgessOwens on being declared the winner in #UT4 during our tour in the Whitehouse Red Room!

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, Rep. Gohmert is referring to a Tweet that was put out about a supposed raid on Scytl and even though the raid hasn't been verified, everyone is already running with it.

quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
BREAKING! The US Military Has Raided And Seized GERMAN Servers Tied To Dominion Voter Fraud Computers!

People on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosts US elections data (improperly) through Spain, was raided by a large US army force and that their Servers were seized in Frankfurt, Germany.

The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of bankruptcy.

The video is of Representative Louis Gohmert of Texas explaining exactly what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...XXs&feature=emb_logo

https://ussanews.com/News1/202...ion-election-system/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:

Do you have anything more credible than a YT video and who-knows-what for a site that is non-responsive to validate this "story?" Because I gotta tell you: While one imagines there was once a time U.S. military forces operated in such a fashion in W. Germany, I highly doubt that is true of modern Germany today.

Sovereign nations are generally loath to allow the armed forces of other nations to operate in such a manner on their soil.

Put more succinctly: Smells like bovine excrement.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Sara Carter:

Congratulations ⁦@BurgessOwens ⁩, you’re a true friend of the American people and our Constitution. I’m so proud to know you and I know you’ll fight for us in the swamp! You’re the real deal !!! Congratulations

Claudia Tenney:

Congratulations to @BurgessOwens on being declared the winner in #UT4 during our tour in the Whitehouse Red Room!

Yes!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post