SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Holy shit!

Posts: 1789 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
The only way they should ever allow another one of these is with microphones that can be muted, someone following the specific time rules set in place. If someone keeps screaming over the top of that, then blank out that side of the television screen as well.

What a goat rope.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12506 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Maybe I misunderstand the context, but Biden shoehorning his son Bo Biden in to this debate is embarrassing.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Chris Wallace - THE most patient man in the world!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14070 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, Wallace is the third man in the ring.
Carrying Biden’s water.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Wallace is trying to maneuver Trump into the "climate change denier" corner, and the President is out-maneuvering him.

quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Oh horseshit.

Posts: 17361 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Maybe I misunderstand the context, but Biden shoehorning his son Bo Biden in to this debate is embarrassing.

No misunderstanding, Joe at his very ugliest.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Listen, I'm about to tell you something you really don't want to hear, so my advice to you is to stop cheerleading for that fucking leftist asshole. I am telling you man, you're about to make a mistake.

Do you have even the first clue as to the actual function of a debate moderator?

Posts: 108248 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Biden...proof there's no fool like an old fool.

Posts: 1789 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wallace straight up interrupted and debated trump on climate change, now letting Biden ramble on the same subject. Wallace obviously a shit biased moderator.

Posts: 2420 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Wallace was also the moderator back in 2016 in the third debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton in Las Vegas. C-SPAN political editor Steve Scully will moderate the second presidential debate in Miami, while NBC White House correspondent Kristen Welker has been chosen as the moderator for the third debate in Nashville. I think Scully MAY do a better job than Wallace (one can hope) and I also think the Welker moderated debate with be the real shit show.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This is the last of their debates I'm watching. I'll be here on the forum instead.

Trump has spent almost four years battling the lying media, lying democrats and the RINO's. You might think that a debate hosted by Fox News might be somewhat impartial....Nope.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5091 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Wallace is clearly in Joe’s camp and I don’t believe for one second that he didn’t leak the questions to him. I told my wife he would be a condescending asshole to Trump before the debate started; I hate being right sometimes.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Biden learned at the feet of Obama - "I,I,I..."

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

He's crap. He has allowed Biden to go off on his fake fact fantasies unchecked, loaded his questions from a leftist bias and talked down to the President on interruptions while giving Biden more leeway.

Posts: 8679 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wallace is 100% biased against Trump.

Posts: 2420 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Wallace straight up interrupted and debated trump on climate change, now letting Biden ramble on the same subject. Wallace obviously a shit biased moderator.

He also said the President could have a minute, Biden kept talking and takes over, and Wallace said not to interrupt Biden. What the actual hell.

Now he tells Biden to answer Trump's question, he says the President was rambling a bunch of questions, and then Wallace agrees.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Half time!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14070 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

He's crap. He has allowed Biden to go off on his fake fact fantasies unchecked, loaded his questions from a leftist bias and talked down to the President on interruptions while giving Biden more leeway.

How many formal debates have you participated in?

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I got into it late (darn time zones). I do think it might be better for the President to tamp down the overtalking--it makes him look rude. He would have time to make his objections after Biden has spoken. Just my take on it.

I do unnderstand that a great part of what VP Biden says is untrue, but if he is allowed to be heard and it is then refuted, it is more a bad thing for him.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post