SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
There is no way to put the genie back in the bottle. This does not mean there is no answer to the massive fraud. It seems simple, we need a do over.

Considering election integrity is more important than any given single election, the only way to right this BS is to do it again next week, but with proper poll watchers, all laws strictly observed but without ANY non military absentee ballots (no mail). A veritable shitload of scrutiny.

Or better yet, just go to the Constitutional resolution - vote of State Delegations in the US House of Reps. when an absolute winner of the EC process cannot be determined.

If fraud sufficient to sway the result is evident, yet the specifically fraudulent ballots have poisoned the entire pool and cannot be excised, then the entire vote should be discarded as being tainted.

To re-vote would only invite more corruption and be untimely. The state(s) that were unable to manage and protect their processes would be punished and rightly so.

"Contingent Election

In the United States, a contingent election is the procedure used to elect the President or Vice President in the event that no candidate for one or both of these offices wins an absolute majority of votes in the Electoral College. A presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States House of Representatives, while a vice-presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States Senate. During a contingent election, each state's House delegation casts one en bloc vote to determine the president, rather than a vote from each representative. Senators, on the other hand, cast votes individually for vice president."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ed%20States%20Senate.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
OK so much to be mad about but Rush played criminal old media bastards trying to paint allegations of vote fraud on, yep, Russian disinformation. Mad Mad Mad

I was very concerned when I heard 51% of those polled thought the Tony Bobulinski revelations were Russian disinformation. WTF?! All the lo-fo voter knows is they've heard of Russia, something about Mueller, yeah, fucking Russians.

So much needs to be fixed but top of the list is our information overlords. The Nick Sandmann settlement was a start, a grain of sand in a desert. I am so mad.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8351 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The Left has been mostly peaceful with us for many months.

It is certainly tempting to wonder whether we are approaching the time to reciprocate and be mostly peaceful with them.

But events such as these tend to spiral out of control and cost more in blood and treasure than anticipated, with unpredictable consequences. The Leftists have been planning civil war for some time. Trust me, they do not plan on losing.

Wars are not won with guns and bullets but with organization, logistics, and young men willing to pull the trigger when told.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Complète lawlessness. The count in Philadelphia needs to cease immediately.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^ If those tasked with upholding the law refuse to do so, then others should take up that task.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15722 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point if it's proven there was voter fraud and the ballots are tainted, what's the solution from the courts going to be? Audit? Revote? Fuck it drive on?

Posts: 816 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Complète lawlessness. The count in Philadelphia needs to cease immediately.

I'm more focused on Georgia today. Dropped to 12,000 votes after not many were counted.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I'm more focused on Georgia today. Dropped to 12,000 votes after not many were counted.

The city of Atlanta is as dirty and backward as Philly or Detroit.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I believe it after Biden got 90 percent of the last 10,000 votes.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
Then Biden should have gotten 15,371 votes, not ~138,000.

It sounds like they took the wrong number (153,710) subtracted the right number (15,371) and gave Biden the difference (138,339).

In the end it does not matter. It's simply an election reporting/analysis site, not an official State of Michigan system.
Correct. They're rank amateurs at dishonesty and incompetence when compared to the actual state elections operation.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Georgia keeps finding votes.
Of course they do. And they'll continue finding ballots until that urine soaked relic moves ahead of Trump. This is why everything needs to be wrapped up by 3am on election night. This horse shit of counting ballots days after election is nothing but pure election fraud.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because the voting frauds marking the fake ballots were too tired to fill in all the bubbles?

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm seething over the blatant lawless fraud being perpetuated on the country by these commie leftists.

Ain't this the truth!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16231 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salty Dawg:
Didn't see this posted yet:

Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

Those would be the fraud votes and the folks who were paid to vote Biden with no other direction. I would really like to see the total stats on ballots that had nothing but a Presidential vote cast. I'd consider it another sign of fraud.

I generally don't vote for anyone running unopposed or for things like Utility board members and such other than that, everything gets marked one way o the other.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WATCH: Ballot Count Watcher Describes At Least 130,000 Ballots ALL FOR BIDEN Arriving in Three Vehicles in Detroit in Dead of Night

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-detroit-dead-night/

Posts: 12699 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Fraud and mishandling is so blatantly obvious. What are our chances of invalidating those areas where fraud is obvious?

I know "it's never been done before", but this has to be enough to create a new precedent. Something has to be done to take away the fraud. We can't allow this to happen anymore.

As "one drop of sewage ruins a fine bottle of wine," So should fraudulent votes and procedural violations, like not allowing either party access to ballot counting, should invalidate entire batches of ballots.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5413 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Of course it is. It's run by essentially the same garbage that run those other cities. Considering Georgia almost voted Stacey Abrams in as their governor a while ago, I'd say most of the votes there are either fraudulent or placed by retards with IQ's beneath room temp.

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I have a very simple solution. Simply invalidate ALL votes from Philly, Phoenix, Detroit, and Atlanta (and wherever the cheating is heaviest in NC). Count all the others. Problem solved.

Cool

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21850 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post