SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Crowder saying all President Trump needs is either Michigan or PA to win.

He'll win both.

And hopefully VA as a big F you to boot.

It would be so epic to watch Chris Stierwalt eat his smug words of arrogance.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fox just called FL for Trump.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44082 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fox finally called FL.

Q

Posts: 26835 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wisconsin is showing a 4% lead for Trump with 67% reported. Fingers crossed.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If you look at the 2016 final map and compare it to right now, there are no changes as of yet. It’s kabuki theatre by the MSM.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15699 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Booyaaaah Floridaaaa!!!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4343 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Where we at in VA? Politico and Breithbarr sucks.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Fox finally called FL.

About freaking time, how long are they going to wait for TX?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11032 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If you look at the 2016 final map and compare it to right now, there are no changes as of yet. It’s kabuki theatre by the MSM.

It's a colossal spanking for the pollsters. Again.

Posts: 15069 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksand:
FOX refuses to call Texas, Fla, but they call the entire west coast as soon as the polls close with no votes in. So it looks like Biden is winning big.

Told my wife at the beginning of the evening that's what they'd do. They're nothing if not predictable Roll Eyes

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Trump still ahead by 6% 2518 precincts of 2585 reporting

Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 1,249,570 46.21%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 1,399,311 51.75%

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:

It would be so epic to watch Chris Stierwalt eat his smug words or arrogance.

Motherfucker yes. A big plus one to that!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksand:
FOX refuses to call Texas, Fla, but they call the entire west coast as soon as the polls close with no votes in. So it looks like Biden is winning big.

Told my wife at the beginning of the evening that's what they'd do. They're nothing if not predictable Roll Eyes

Yup, dragging it out for the drama bullshit and for the betting people. 90% of the remaining TX counties are rural and red leaning, and they still refuse to call it. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26835 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Still weird.

God bless America.

Posts: 13596 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Disgusting that one minute after WA, OR, CA polls close they are called for Biden Mad

They could have called all three of them 3 minutes before the polls opened and not had to worry. Roll Eyes

Posts: 6444 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
If Trump and Gade win in Virginia I will send that shitheel Bloomburg a thank you note.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Juan Williams is feeling the heat and backtracking on his prediction of a Bidet win.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If you look at the 2016 final map and compare it to right now, there are no changes as of yet.

AZ and Iowa

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11008 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I hope someone puts together a montage of liberal heads exploding tomorrow....

I remember it was set to the flight of the valkyries....hilarious

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11374 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post