SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But, of course, everyone wants to make more of it than it is.

It's freakin' DC. There are animals on the streets. With guns.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Early reports has it that someone was shot by a Secret Service agent(?)

FoxNews

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
This is interesting.

https://theconservativetreehou...we-ride-at-midnight/

Damn I hope this forces some sunlight on all the goddamn cockroaches.

Since all of this has been out of pocket I sent a donation to help out. Sundance has been full time on this for quite a while, I hope it shakes things up.

I'm hoping a significant amount of time is put into making this release of information as easily digestible as possible, with complete documentation available. My concern is this - as soon as the reveal (I really do not expect anything new) starts connecting dots between multiple people, significant numbers of the audience will get confused and loose interest.

It's a complex web.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Early reports has it that someone was shot by a Secret Service agent(?)

FoxNews

From the comments:

"CNN reported that 'Joe Hiden' was not injured in his basement" Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dang, the White House boonker. I bet that place has some high-tech toys in it.

Lots of Diet Coke, too.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
This is interesting.

https://theconservativetreehou...we-ride-at-midnight/

Damn I hope this forces some sunlight on all the goddamn cockroaches.

Since all of this has been out of pocket I sent a donation to help out. Sundance has been full time on this for quite a while, I hope it shakes things up.

I'm hoping a significant amount of time is put into making this release of information as easily digestible as possible, with complete documentation available. My concern is this - as soon as the reveal (I really do not expect anything new) starts connecting dots between multiple people, significant numbers of the audience will get confused and loose interest.

It's a complex web.

I agree it's complex, but with the amount of detail he's released up to this point I suspect he'll put as much into the timeline and explanation. We can only stay positive.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And a cesspool of the down-trodden of this planet. I remember my first overnight in our nation's Capitol some years ago. I walked out of the hotel, went 10 yards, hooked a left and was IMMEDIATELY approached by some wretched woman asking for money, who looked to be from somewhere in waaaay South America, BARELY spoke English...just enough to say, "Money please" (might not have even said "please"...giving benefit of the doubt), and had to be at least 117. Hadn't been on the street for more than 11 seconds. I just thought to myself, "WOW! THIS is what our society has become".

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And a cesspool of the down-trodden of this planet. I remember my first overnight in our nation's Capitol some years ago. I walked out of the hotel, went 10 yards, hooked a left and was IMMEDIATELY approached by some wretched woman asking for money, who looked to be from somewhere in waaaay South America, BARELY spoke English...just enough to say, "Money please" (might not have even said "please"...giving benefit of the doubt), and had to be at least 117. Hadn't been on the street for more than 11 seconds. I just thought to myself, "WOW! THIS is what our society has become".
Twenty years ago, while working in NYC, Brooklyn to be specific, I used to walk places I wouldn't even consider for a second today.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
when I used to work in DC - usually 3 days a month on average, I stayed at the St. Regis. It wasn't a bad property, but I probably wouldn't stay in that neighborhood now.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
What a pure JOY to hear this young woman speak with Dennis Prager. I seriously pray that more and more yutes of this fine young lady's generation will wake up as she has (the TRUE "woke"). I HOPE she is the beacon of light to other lost souls entrenched in the utter abomination of Leftist Progressivism.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ever wonder how Trump handles stress? I mean the guy has got to be going non stop around the clock.

It’s almost like they’re also trying to make it so bad that he doesn’t want to be President anymore...hoping that he’d prefer a life of luxury, as opposed to constant crisis and attacks.

I gotta say, his work ethic and sheer mental endurance is off the charts. I get burnt out after a rough WEEK at work!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump thrives on that stuff.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

President Trump calls them out

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes!, and states six times in his reply that “They have been caught.”

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

President Trump calls them out

Who is the reporter that asked the question? She is the most intelligent and professional person in that position that I've seen in a long time.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t know her name but she is from OAN

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Chanel Rion.

https://www.chanelrion.com

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McGregor:

That figures, she is too pleasant and professional to be employed by the MSM, thanks.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by McGregor:

That figures, she is too pleasant and professional to be employed by the MSM, thanks.

Did y'all see the look on the photographers face that was standing in front of her? He couldn't believe what he was hearing, i'm sure he was appalled

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Every now and then someone casts doubt on me about this election. I get concerned. But over the last week my confidence has returned bigly.

I had a get together with a bunch of folks at my house. Two very liberal and 2 independents all talked about how they are voting for Trump. They basically said Biden is just not someone they can vote for.

My fiancé's daughter told me today that Trump will be re-elected because no one likes Biden. She is very liberal, member of the LGBTQMNOP group of people. She isn't overly political and doesn't really know much on the subject. But she certainly gets her "vibe" about politics from the people she associates with. Young people just aren't going to vote. Moderates are all going Trump. The landslide is coming and I can't wait. I truly hope it carries over to the house and senate.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post