SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
It looks like Nancy is talking or mumbling to herself. Just odd.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
It looks like Nancy is talking or mumbling to herself. Just odd.

Senility and alcohol are bad combinations.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Wow brings home her husband, while she is standing - welcome home Sgt. USA USA

Trump is a master. He had EVERYONE on their feet, cheering and clapping

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
My Neighbor's 6yo asked why the President's secretary behind him keeps working during the speech... Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Did she just rip up his speech?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Pelosi just ripped up her copy of the speech

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You classless bitch.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Did that bitch just tear up the speech? Nasty c!@#.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I think it was her copy of his speech.

Disgusting behavior.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech is a disgrace.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
They had me at “four more years”. And the optics continue to show who loves America, and who wants to rule Americans..

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is a sore loser!

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
So if you’re on the fence before the speech, how could anyone tip to the left after watching Pelosi and her minions?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
We really need a revolution in this country and exact vengeance and retribution on the seditionists that tried to overthrow our President.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Pelosi just ripped up her copy of the speech

Oh yeah, not spontaneous. Calculated and planned in her/their head.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
She is a sore loser!

Talk about sore - she got the Golden EIB microphone shoved up her ass

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How embarrassing. The Dems have got nothing, absolutely nothing. Trump has beat their sorry asses and now he's smearing their faces in it. I love it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I was watching the CBS broadcast and as Pelosi tore up the first few pages, the CBS broadcaster Margret Brenneman (I think that's her name) let out an audible "Whoa!"

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
#NotMySpeaker
Video of Pelosi acting like...well Pelosi I guess.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rep...897894110715904?s=20

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech is a disgrace.

She was a disgrace pretty much throughout Mr. Trump's SOTU address, IMO.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post