SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 976
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Looks like some called it too early and VA's about to flip red.

Is that your gut or are you getting that from someone?

Current numbers reported by OAN.

More good news: John James currently leads incumbent Gary Peters 60:40 for the Michigan US Senate seat.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... currently watching Ben Shapiro and company on Facebook ...
Shapiro and company on FB

For those with no FB access, Ben's Daily Wire:

Shapiro Daily Wire
Crowder's Youtube live (shared above)

Crowder and Shapiro connecting to each other's feeds live ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Current numbers reported by OAN.

More good news: John James currently leads incumbent Gary Peters 60:40 for the Michigan US Senate seat.

I hope you are right. Big Biden areas are probably left though. Didn't they call something wrong in 2016 though? I may be remembering that wrong.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Fox still showing "the weirdness:"

From Virginia's own site:

God bless America.

Posts: 13602 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
They’re prolly not counting the beltway swamp vote yet.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Fox still showing "the weirdness:"

From Virginia's own site:

The biggest cities are left to report in VA and biden is +50 and +64 in arlington co. I felt VA could be close so ifnit is a trump win itll be at 11 or later.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I was about to say something similar, may still have NoVA to report.

Posts: 3261 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
NoVA May have been counted first.

Posts: 2797 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:

I was about to say something similar, may still have NoVA to report.

Same problem in Michigan. Right now James leads Peters and Trump leads Biden, by similar margins, but the big urban areas are always slow to report. So fingers crossed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Local station works the "funny math, too," showing Warner as a winner while Gade has higher numbers.

God bless America.

Posts: 13602 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Ok, here's a funny

Mrs. Dewhorse is such a geek, she works on the data/analytics side in telecom.

All she is focused on is the quality of the graphs and data on the NYT website.

she is like a 15yo boy looking at a new Ferrari .."ooooooh did you see this graph....wow, look at how they map out the paths to victory"

Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Higher numbers for Gade must be viewed in terms of the precincts that are reporting. Once northern VA comes in Warner will easily win.

VA is a lost cause.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1493 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The way they call these things for someone who is mathematically behind in vote count is by knowing which areas lean which way that have or have not been counted. Let's say Biden has a few thousand vote lead in Texas with Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houtson all reported but none of the rural vote is in yet. Pretty solid bet that Trump would erase that lead as the rural vote breaks very hard toward Trump. Is it still a guess, sure. Do some outlets get it wrong sometimes, absolutely. Do other outlets outright lie to discourage the other side, you but your ass.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Austin/Dallas/Houston has a total population of 4.3 million folks.

Texas total population is almost 30 million. Vast majority are rural counties. And the early reporting seems to be the cities I have listed.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16853 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The northern VA massive DEM vote traditionally always comes in late. Still surprising Fox called it so fast in Virginia.

Some good news though regarding VA and House of Representatives

VA has 11 House seats, 7 DEM and 4 REP.

If the current vote counts hold up, VA will switch to 3 DEM and 8 REP

Not final yet

Posts: 19686 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
The fact that Texas is 7X% reported and a dead heat breaks my heart.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The northern VA massive DEM vote traditionally always comes in late. Still surprising Fox called it so fast in Virginia.

Some good news though regarding VA and House of Representatives

VA has 11 House seats, 7 DEM and 4 REP.

If the current vote counts hold up, VA will switch to 3 DEM and 8 REP

Not final yet
Just heard/saw it on Steve Bannon's site; VA is too close to call given delays in reporting from NoVA per one pundit scrolling on the screen.

Posts: 3261 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^^

Austin/Dallas/Houston has a total population of 4.3 million folks.

Texas total population is almost 30 million. Vast majority are rural counties. And the early reporting seems to be the cities I have listed.

Exactly why I used that example. Most of the left leaning areas of Texas, the urban areas, have been counted and Biden has a .6% lead, about 50k votes. The rural areas are a lot slower to report and have a lot of unreported votes yet to roll in. Not looking good for Biden in Texas.

ETA. Trump just flipped almost a 1.5% and is now almost 1% ahead and should pull away as the night goes on.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

Our economy has attracted carpet bagger commies in droves over the last 4 years. The trend sucks but I think we squeeze out one more win for the good guys at least.

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

Our economy has attracted carpet bagger commies in droves over the last 4 years. The trend sucks but I think we squeeze out one more win for the good guys at least.

Miserable FUCKS.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post