SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 980
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Early counts will be toward cities and mail in ballots. The sticks dont get counted till later, and Biden is not where he needs to be to win right now in those early vote counts. Its gonna be a long night but Florida is looking good for Trump. You will see lots of wild count swings in various states with the way the vote counting goes this year.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Thanks for the link.

Always come back here for elections!

Hey you look familar! Where ya been?

Posts: 11917 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just got home. I'm easing into the night with a Mike's Hard Lemonade. When that's done, I'll be moving on to the Knob Creek 100 proof.

Cheers!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5449 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Heard on Fox that McConnell has basically won his seat.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
quote:
Thanks for the link.

Always come back here for elections!

Hey you look familar! Where ya been?

Been busy with family and work. Internet took a hit.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Here's one I don't understand -- Fox is painting Virginia blue, and showing the President with a solid lead. What the heck? Confused

Has me confused also.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Here's one I don't understand -- Fox is painting Virginia blue, and showing the President with a solid lead. What the heck? Confused

Has me confused also.

Only 3% reporting, so the current winning percentage is meaningless.

Q

Posts: 26868 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I think it has to do with the wide polling advantage Biden had going in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 611 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not counting my chickens, but Florida looks very promising with 85% counted.

Posts: 5196 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Place seems like it always was!

It’s great to see you.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Only 3% reporting, so the current winning percentage is meaningless.

Yeah, I stopped watching.

Getting my news here now for next several hours.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21864 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
The next 60-90min is going to be a gong show...so hang on. 2016 we were here at 0330...

"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Can you put on the "Fasten Seatbelts" sign? Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44105 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Just got home. I'm easing into the night with a Mike's Hard Lemonade. When that's done, I'll be moving on to the Knob Creek 100 proof.

Tony,
I'm doing vodka tonics (Tito's with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic and a wedge of fresh lime). Not a bourbon drinker much preferring Irish single pot still and Scotch malt. May move to those later...dunno. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Not counting my chickens, but Florida looks very promising with 85% counted.

Everything is in but the pan handle. Trump has Florida in my opinion.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Nope! I’m on voluntary leave for 18mo!

Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
It’s not the landslide I was hoping for.

Posts: 1781 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/7ovJyMwGbb8

Steven Crowder is live with election coverage, hes fun to watch...hes also wearing a shoulder rig during the show Cool

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I am concerned about Ohio and Pennsylvania. Those two states could decide everything.

Posts: 17943 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
It’s not the landslide I was hoping for.

Sorry to say but it was never meant to be...

worried that PA will hold out like a virgin prior to prom night...the officials there know a lot hangs on PA.....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post