SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 928
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump Hearse

Let me try...

Trump Hearse - short clip

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I don't know if these have been posted yet, so if they have been just delete this post.

I understand this was in Houston, everywhere bidens bus went the Trump Hearse followed it. This is GREAT !

It's in the Biden thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...930080674#1930080674

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30444 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t tell us that you are getting tired of winning?

oh man. I'm even "tireder"

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I had an exciting exchange on our work instant message system this evening with a female co-worker who is a die-hard Democrat. Her husband is a dual US-Egyptian college professor. She told me they both voted for Trump. She said it's the first time her and her husband ever voted Republican. She said she was so afraid that her and her husbands 401Ks would get destroyed under Biden. "I am so sick of worrying about retirement and my 401K has done so well." Sounds like a good, valid reason.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
head scratcher

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...rid-of-that-tax-cut/

Kamala Harris:

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) spoke to Hispanic Americans at a campaign stop in McAllen, Texas, on Friday, telling them that she and former Vice President Joe Biden’s “ first order of business” is to get rid of President Trump’s tax cuts.

“I promise you this — as a first order of business, Joe Biden and I are about to work to get rid of that tax cut,” she said to cheers.

?????

The cuts practically doubled the standard deduction for singles from $6,350 in 2017 to $12,000 in 2018; nearly doubled the standard deduction for married couples from $12,700 to $24,400; and bumped up the child tax credit from $1,000 in 2017 to $2,000 in 2018.

Eliminating the Trump tax cuts would slash those deductions on working people and families almost in half — effectively a huge tax increase, since a married couple will be paying federal taxes on $11,700 in income they weren’t paying under the TCJA. For a tax rate of 20 percent, that would be an annual tax increase of around $2300.

The TCJA also actually raised taxes on the rich by capping the wealthy’s ability to deduct their state and local taxes from reported federal income to just $10,000.

xxxxxxxxxxx

are DEM voters really that dumb ?

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A little something to motivate you to get out and re-elect President Trump:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4339 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
We finally watched The Plot Against the President on Amazon Prime Video tonight.

I thought it was really well done, and there was a lot that I couldn’t recall reading in Lee Smith’s book of the same name.

Posts: 18095 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
The 405 TRUMP Sign video that was mentioned earlier is now on youtube:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTiYVLyhRGE

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4339 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Andrew Pollack:

I voted for the man who gave up his wealth for our country.

I did not vote for the man who gave up our country for his wealth.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Randy Quaid is an odd duck...halfway expected him to start talking about aliens..

"Randy Quaid Trump Trumpets Reveille"

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With just a few days before the election, I suggest we fill it with everything positive. The level of enthusiasm for Trump is massive and all across the country people, of their own accord, are having car caravans, boat parades, and gatherings in yuge numbers.

Some of you have grandmaster googlefu so I'm sure we can pack the last few pages with everything awesome.

I'll start: apparently there was a Biden tour bus in Texas, and Texans being Texans formed up a Trump parade and followed it around everywhere! Hilarious. This is the most badass thing I've ever seen in my life. Go Texas.

Posts: 635 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Even Keith Ellison admits Trump has a real chance of winning Minnesota!

Link

I will stand ready to launch the party barge on the lake of liberal tears that are sure to follow!!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
backatcha sooma! Another view. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16260 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Hahaha, so good. And love the track on his radio.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30444 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...esota-and-wisconsin/

Republican National Committee (RNC) chairwoman Ronna McDaniel:

Trump rally participants:

In Rochester, MN: 54% NOT Republican

In Green Bay, WI: 53% NOT Republican

Bullhead City, Arizona: 45% did not vote in 2016

Goodyear Rally, Arizona: 36% did not vote in 2016

Trafalgar Group’s chief pollster Robert Cahaly:

“In 2016, the worst being said about Trump voters is that they were ‘deplorable.’ 2020 is a whole different ballgame. It is worse this time—significantly worse,”

“This year had more things where you can get punished for expressing an opinion outside the mainstream than almost any year I can think of in modern history,” he continued, explaining that he is finding that people are far more “hesitant” to share their true beliefs for fear of retribution.

“It’s people getting beat up for wearing the wrong hat, people getting harassed for having a sticker on their car. People just do not want to say anything,”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my area I have seen some of this. People did not want to put up a yard sign. Very few were willing to put on a bumper sticker. They were afraid of being attacked. Especially by BLM.

Then about 3 weeks ago the attitudes started to change. People began calling me and asking for yard signs. We have had a big increase in visible signs of Republican support.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sooma:

I'll start: apparently there was a Biden tour bus in Texas, and Texans being Texans formed up a Trump parade and followed it around everywhere! Hilarious. This is the most badass thing I've ever seen in my life. Go Texas.
They had more than a dozen whistle stops planned and I understand they ended up cancelling most of them.

I love my adopted state! (I'll have been here 40 years 10 days from now.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
They’re boarding up Los Angeles again. An interesting data point on what people think will happen next week.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
They’re boarding up Los Angeles again. An interesting data point on what people think will happen next week.
I don;t think it will happen -- I'm positive it will happen, no matter who wins!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
An interesting data point on what people are planning think will happen next week.

Long past spontaneous protests. Time to come down on them with the full force of Law and Order.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13410 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
An interesting data point on what **people** are planning think will happen next week.

Long past spontaneous protests. Time to come down on them with the full force of Law and Order.

**Bolsheviks**

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6327 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post