SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 929
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Link-yes to the NYT

Article has a pay or membership wall that requires sign up with email....

can you cut n paste?

It is a very long article... it works in "reader" mode if your browser has that option.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

Link-yes to the NYT

Article has a pay or membership wall that requires sign up with email....

can you cut n paste?

It is a very long article... it works in "reader" mode if your browser has that option.

I tried that and it still has a paywall on the reader view in Chrome...

Posts: 23602 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I posted it in the COVID thread for you all.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I posted it in the COVID thread for you all.

Got it, even though they are admitting that COVID may be on the down slope, I don't see where the NYT is paying Trump any positive service, in fact there are several hit pieces in the article, masks, lack of strong leadership etc.

Appears it is saying covid numbers are going down in spite of Trumps Administration plans...

The NYT is no friend of conservatives.....

Posts: 23602 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch these 2 videos.

Southwest Boots Black Trump Supporter For Lowering Face Mask To Eat

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...wering-face-mask-eat

Posts: 12749 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just received my Fraternal Order of Police monthly magazine. The National FOP President has endorsed Trump.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16133 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Here's the Daily Wire report on the NYT article optimistic about the pandemic, linked above to the NYT site.

Some folks are not able to see the NYT article.

Daily Wire link

Posts: 18095 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump ad

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crim...ments-expected-soar/

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is anticipating “unrest” and “riots” around Election Day as morale continues to plummet among rank-and-file cops, according to internal department sources. They said a few hundred cops are expected to retire in January, which would deal a blow to a department already struggling to maintain the peace and to protect its own officers from attacks.

Cops are waiting until the new year to retire because a new contract will pay them 100 percent of their sick time. Prior to that, officers only received 50 percent of sick time, according to the sources.

LAPD leaders recently sent an internal email designating the period of November 2 to 9 as a “special event,” with modified hours and time off for department personnel, according to a copy obtained by Breitbart News. Police leaders also said they will declare an “unusual occurrence” during that period, but they didn’t elaborate what that would entail.

“They are expecting unrest [and] riots,” an LAPD source told Breitbart News. The source said that officers will do “what they have to do as they are directed” during the period. But the source added that the department’s older officers “are tired of the situation” — a reference to months of Black Lives Matter rioting and a recent string of unprovoked attacks on local law enforcement.

Another LAPD source told Breitbart News that the email indicates LAPD leaders are going into “emergency mode” in anticipation of a Trump victory on November 3.

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Goddamn...

Blanche Dubois on a bender, or Marge Simpson in a blender, or somethin'. Damn

Posts: 107759 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Goddamn...

Blanche Dubois on a bender, or Marge Simpson in a blender, or somethin'. Damn

THIS is why we have hearings, to make D heads explode on CNN...

Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Holy crap I’ve been reading about this all day and to hear it is even worse than reading about it.

Not only is she in cognitive, she sounds medicated as well. Either prescribed or alcohol induced. She’s slurring like few others.

I am not a Wolf Blitzer fan, far from it. That said props to him for actually presenting a softball question that obviously tripped her up.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Catch Trumps Rally. He looks and sound Great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0K4wIY3gaw

112,000 watching when I checked in.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I could only make it halfway through Shapiro's highlights of that Pelosi meltdown before I couldn't stand it. Eek

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Blanche Dubois on a bender, or Marge Simpson in a blender...

Norma Desmond goes to Washington.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I could only make it halfway through Shapiro's highlights of that Pelosi meltdown before I couldn't stand it. Eek
I bailed out at 3:39. I hope her constituents were watching.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
They probably think it's OK.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
quote:
They probably think it's OK.

flashguy

Well she does feed them...

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1496 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you didn't watch that clip all the way to the end, you missed Pelosi's smarmiest line.

Posts: 107759 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I watched the long version 2 days ago, painful as it was and the bitch made the statement of the President, "He's not important". There is a resolution to remove her as Speaker but we seam to hear nothing more of it. We are in need of a little comet. Just a little one the size of a soft ball to slam right into her head.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post