SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My former BIL said protestors are blocking people from getting to the rally entrance. Sad.
Where are the police and NG? This crap shouldn’t be tolerated.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump is killing it. So brutal. His opponents (enemies if we want to be honest) are getting a thrashing tonight.

"The elite...I'm better looking than them; I have better hair than them." Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Damn, he is setting Biden up!!

All someone needs to do is ask, "Trump said you're planning to do xyz, is this true?"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, they always cut off President Trump's theme song, so...

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
President Trump just declared all of us to be warriors. I pray that I can rise to that.

In my 24 years in the Army I attended one or two leadership courses and although President Donald J Trump is an arrogant ass he is a leader I would follow.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Trump is killing it. So brutal. His opponents (enemies if we want to be honest) are getting a thrashing tonight.

"The elite...I'm better looking than them; I have better hair than them." Big Grin

In case you didn't watch the RSBN broadcast the speakers before the President were calling out Jim Crow Joe, loved it.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
My former BIL said protestors are blocking people from getting to the rally entrance. Sad.
I would say those attending the rally faaaaaaaar outnumber the woke ass-hats "protesting". Strength in numbers. Just sayin'...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
I would say those attending the rally faaaaaaaar outnumber the woke ass-hats "protesting". Strength in numbers. Just sayin'...

Heard from a friend of a friend that several blm and antifa members were scooped up by US Marshalls, that would suck /s

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The word of the day is Defenestration

Interesting word. Never knew the German word 'Fenster' had a latin root 'Fenstra' - window. German is not a true romance language, like French, Italian and Spanish, but it sure as hell borrows a lot. This one is even a direct link. I learned some thing today.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
He went out there and dropped the mic and all they are talking about is the stupid games they played on apps to keep people away and "slowing down the testing". Whatever.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just read one report from CBS (yeah I know). According to them, there were far fewer attendees at the rally than expected, and they were up in arms over Trump referring to COVID as the "Kung Flu". Big Grin No mention made of any protesters. I'm going to have to find and watch the complete video of the rally for myself.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching it. That was a helluva rally. Big Grin

Posts: 17654 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://thelibertydaily.com/

Just a reminder about Liberty Daily. Night and day headline difference from the other place.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
I watched the rally live on Fox but checked what MSNBC and CNN were offering instead. It was the standard anti Trump fare (ignoring Covid, being too close to a black massacre site, dog whistles etc). The most humerous was Trump explaining what happened to him at West Point and how the MSM reported it ( I had a new disease) it was comedic genius. And there at almost the same time on CNN was a doctor explaining what ailments Trump could have. Trump explains how fake news is made and CNN can’t help but give a live demonstration.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I've seen this story in several places and suspect it is true, at least to some degree.

There was a somewhat organized effort to trick the Trump campaign about tickets for the Tulsa rally.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ickets-hundreds.html

The Apps TikTok and Kpop were used.

Tickets were reserved by people who never planned to attend. Mostly teenagers.

An Iowa woman posted a video on TikTok last week, encouraging people to participate in the alleged scam, CNN reported.

“All of those of us that want to see this 19,000 seat auditorium barely filled or completely empty go reserve tickets now and leave him standing alone there on the stage,” the woman, identified as Mary Jo Laupp, told her TikTok follwers.

Thousands of other TikTok users posted similar messages as the plan spread online, The New York Times reported.

“It spread mostly through Alt TikTok -- we kept it on the quiet side where people do pranks and a lot of activism,” YouTuber Elijah Daniel, 26, told the Times. “K-pop Twitter and Alt TikTok have a good alliance where they spread information amongst each other very quickly. They all know the algorithms and how they can boost videos to get where they want.”

Many of those participating in the alleged scam deleted their posts after 24 to 48 hours in a bid to limit word of the plan from spreading on mainstream social media

Steve Schmidt (former campaign manager for John McCain):

'My 16 year old daughter and her friends in Park City Utah have hundreds of tickets. You have been rolled by America's teens.

All across America teens ordered tickets to this event."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there is some law that was violated, it would be good if investigators interviewed Schmidt and tried to charge him or his daughter and her friends.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was still 100x better than what perv Biden attracts

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Even with all the shenanigans he still had a decent crowd but he need to completely pack it every time.
We will next time, fool me once .... etc.
The media will be exploding on this as something it isn't (lack of support).
We must correct this for optics and Trump and his team are smart so I have confidence this is a one time deal.
MAGA!

Posts: 23216 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there is some law that was violated, it would be good if investigators interviewed Schmidt and tried to charge him or his daughter and her friends.
Maybe something like the equivalency of mail fraud? It would be fun to see Schmidt and his daughter hauled downtown to be arraigned even if the charges wouldn't stick. Might give them pause for the next time. Or embolden them...one of the two. Ass-hats!! Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Who should be defenestrated first?

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Pardon my ignorance, but was the arena not full?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post