SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Wallace really lost me in the last parts of this debate.

He is shameless for Biden as this goes on

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10744 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Global warming wiped entire sections, uh, counties in Iowa.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Oh, the Biden Plan, alrighty then.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Oh, the Biden Plan, alrighty then.

Do we have any idea of what that is?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There’s a German verb that describes this:
Aneinandervorbeireden - to talk past each other.

Posts: 18197 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Global warming wiped entire sections, uh, counties in Iowa.

Well, technically counties are made up of sections, but I think that was a gaffe and not an intelligent statement. He was pandering for a couple Iowa votes but derechos existed before "global warming."

Posts: 2565 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Code for the green new deal.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Seems like Chris Wallace is debating on Biden's behalf...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3959 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
How many formal debates have you participated in?

And what does that have to do with unbridled moderator bias?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Wallace is trying to hide it, but you can hear the quiver in his voice as he asks Biden the final question. He's getting worked up. He's trying to keep his composure, but I get the impression he wants to punch kittens.

Posts: 17361 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

What kind of question is that, and what does it have to do with Wallace's bias?

Posts: 8679 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I think that is about 17 “Here’s the deal”s for Biden...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11040 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Seems like Chris Wallace is debating on Biden's behalf...

Like Candy Crowley bailing out Obama against Romney in 2012.

Posts: 8679 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sooma:
You're uncomfortable with this debate?

I'm not "uncomfortable" with the debate, I'm simply disinclined to waste my time on something that's nothing more than a food fight billed as a debate.

Well, except when Biden looks into the camera. I'm with whomever said it earlier: That makes me uncomfortable. More than uncomfortable: It's deeply disturbing.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden's wife wearing a mask? Are you fucking kidding me you virtual signaling whore?

Posts: 2511 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
What a disappointing, though not unexpected, job the moderator did.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Well, except when Biden looks into the camera. I'm with whomever said it earlier: That makes me uncomfortable. More than uncomfortable: It's deeply disturbing.

Is it just me, or is there something funky going on with eyes the past few months? I can't really tell where he's looking, and each eyeball is focused on something different than the other.

Posts: 17361 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just what exactly is your problem? Do you have a reading comprehension issue? You're about to really piss me off.

Posts: 108248 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It may have been a "food fight" but when it is in reality two on one (excuse me 1.5 on 1 as Sleepy Joe just ain't all there Big Grin ), I'd be yelling and interrupting too!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What did I miss? Big Grin

Another totally biased shitshow?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post