SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
I thought this was awesome...
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3V6X1tzOnlc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is just awesome!!!! My favorite song.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Listening to his speech, I have not been so inspired by a President since Ronald Reagan. And he doesn't just talk shit, he delivers! Go, Donald, Go!
The speech was inspiring, but the speaking wasn't. It was hesitant, halting, almost whiny, lackluster -- very unlike his usual speech. It lacked the dynamism usually present when he talks. The speech would have been much more effective if the talking were more animated.

MRBTX, thanks for posting the Ave Maria. I was watching Fox and the talking heads totally spoke over it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched both the DNC and the RNC. The DNC told me I am a racist and the doom and gloom was down right depressing. The RNC made me proud to be an American and I can't wait to vote for Trump again.

Posts: 455 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Richard Maddow..... Big Grin

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LTG Flynn's post on Parler yesterday,

https://parler.com/profile/GenFlynn/posts

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:

Screen shows I'm logged out. WTH? I'm not even a member.
Can't see it unless you're a member apparently.

How about posting a screen shot or quote of what he said?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

The riots may be the tipping point giving Trump Minnesota this time around. People in the suburbs and just outside the metro are in fear...

One of our esteemed regular posters here uses the term "Mogadishu on the Mississippi" to categorize where he lives, I believe.

Now I think of Minneapolis as truly earning that description. Somali native Ilhan Omar has definitely contributed to the problems we are seeing there.

Im in the sane northern part of the state. I consider all the large metro areas a foreign country. Told my son who lives in Mpls. I won’t be coming to see him any longer he needs to come north to see me.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:

Screen shows I'm logged out. WTH? I'm not even a member.
Can't see it unless you're a member apparently.

How about posting a screen shot or quote of what he said?

Apologies,

"To breathe the fresh air of liberty, we must not fear to speak the words of freedom.

Freedom comes from within, it is not something handed to us, we must be willing to sacrifice for it.

Take a moment to listen to Carolyn and Gray sing some words of freedom. God Bless America"

https://soundcloud.com/graydev...pledge/s-zKoT75scUIw

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
My wife went on a business trip to Dallas, and she brought this back for me.

It's awesome.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSHt1zOH6Pg

Posts: 3046 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

"Russia wants a seat at the table; China wants to sit at the head of the table"

"As someone who sees more intelligence than anyone, China is the greatest threat to American superiority. Economically, militarily, technologically" "and they are expressing preferences for Biden over Trump because President Trump has been tough on China"

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That was a good interview. I do hope they prosecute the leakers. I have a hunch they’re going to turn out to be all Democrats - most likely Schiff will be at the top of the list.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

Posts: 53788 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/...ith-mail-in-ballots/

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception.

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

“This is a real thing,” he said. “And there is going to be a f–king war coming November 3rd over this stuff … If they knew how the sausage was made, they could fix it.”

In New Jersey, for example, it begins with a blank mail-in ballot delivered to a registered voter in a large envelope. Inside the packet is a return envelope, a “certificate of mail in voter” which the voter must sign, and the ballot itself.

That’s when the election-rigger springs into action.

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.

But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters

He would have his operatives fan out, going house-to-house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service.

ballot harvesting

The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

“If they had spread them in all different mailboxes, nothing would have happened,” the insider said.

The tipster said sometimes postal employees are in on the scam.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.

Hitting up assisted-living facilities and “helping” the elderly fill out their absentee ballots was a gold mine of votes, the insider said.

“There are nursing homes where the nurse is actually a paid operative. And they go room by room by room to these old people who still want to feel like they’re relevant,” said the whistleblower. “[They] literally fill it out for them.”

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York which do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.

The best targets were registered voters who routinely skip presidential or municipal elections — information which is publicly available.

“You fill out these index cards with that person’s name and district and you go around the city and say, ‘You’re going to be him, you’re going to be him,” the insider said of how he dispatched his teams of dirty-tricksters.

At the polling place, the fake voter would sign in, “get on line and … vote,” the insider said. The imposters would simply recreate the signature that already appears in the voter roll as best they could. In the rare instance that a real voter had already signed in and cast a ballot, the impersonator would just chalk it up to an innocent mistake and bolt.

The tipster said New Jersey homeless shelters offered a nearly inexhaustible pool of reliable — buyable — voters.

“They get to register where they live in and they go to the polls and vote,” he said, laughing at the roughly $174 per vote Mike Bloomberg spent to win his third mayoral term. He said he could have delivered the same result at a 70-percent discount — like when Frank “Pupie” Raia, a real estate developer and Hoboken nabob, was convicted last year on federal charges for paying low-income residents 50 bucks a pop to vote how he wanted during a 2013 municipal election.

With mail-in ballots, partisans from both parties hash out and count ballots at the local board of elections — debating which ballots make the cut and which need to be thrown out because of irregularities.

The insider said any ballots offered up by him or his operation would come with a bent corner along the voter certificate — which contains the voter signature — so Democratic Board of Election counters would know the fix was in and not to object.

“It doesn’t stay bent, but you can tell it’s been bent,” the tipster said. “Until the [certificate] is approved, the ballot doesn’t matter. They don’t get to see the ballot unless they approve the [certificate.]”

“I invented bending corners,” the insider boasted, saying once the fixed ballots were mixed in with the normal ones, the bed was made. “Once a ballot is opened, it’s an anonymous ballot.”

“There is nothing new about these techniques,” said Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at Heritage who manages their election law reform initiative. “Everything he’s talking about is perfectly possible.“

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ All of the above fraud techniques are impossible with in-person voting with voter ID. Any fraud has to be applied after the ballots are in the ballot box. Fraud by the voting machines is still possible, but proper ballots and procedures (where the voter is able to verify what is on the ballot) makes that much more difficult. The last election here in Dallas did the job very well and I felt quite satisfied with ballot security.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Im in the sane northern part of the state...

I've spent some time in the Duluth area and north. I've always enjoyed it up there for the most part.

Posts: 8882 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

check out the Biden address

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Rudy could turn NYC right around and have it back on its feet in six months. Fiorello LaGuardia and Rudy Giulliani the best Mayors in history.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have a beer with him and any other President starting with Eisenhower.

President Trump was caught on a hot mike today....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just one of the boys. Awesome!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post