SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I can almost guarantee there will be none. Joe's handlers (we don't know who his campaign "manager is, do we?) will not risk it, no way. They have seen Trump in debates, they know he would show no mercy.

Only time will tell, but it certainly seems like it would be at least felony malpractice of any campaign manager to let a drooling senile idiot like Joe debate President Trump.

quote:
Trump would have a better chance at debating an Empty Chair.

Really, what would be the difference between Joe and an empty chair? Okay, sure the empty chair might be a little more coherent, but it would not be an unrealistic stand-in for Sleepy, Creepy Joe.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The empty chair is actually useful.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Arrested
quote:
Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

The video also shows a heated confrontation between the suspects and adults coming to the defense of a 7-year-old supporter of President Trump.

The suspects, identified as Olivia Winslow, 21, and Camryn Amy, 21, were arrested by Wilmington police Friday and Saturday and charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Delaware Online. Amy was also charged with offensive touching.

Try to remember what the world was like through your eyes when you were 7 years old. This child has no political views. He's just wearing a hat someone gave him. Now imagine being 21 years old and harboring such rage that you assault a child. We joke about Trump Derangment Syndrome, but the reality is, to leftists, their political ideology is exactly the same as a religion and there can be no non-believers. Non-believers are evil and must be destroyed, even 7 year old kids.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those two bitches should be real proud....it takes a lot of courage to assault and rob a 7 yr old. What pieces of worthless scum!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
but the reality is, to leftists, their political ideology is exactly the same as a religion and there can be no non-believers. Non-believers are evil and must be destroyed, even 7 year old kids.

And also what they refuse to see in themselves is that the Democrat Party is completely, 100% about lawlessness; breaking laws and rules, lying, corruption, physical violence, vandalism, etc. etc.

These bitches most likely saw NOTHING wrong with their actions, and I'll bet they were crying to LE that they were justified, that it is righteous and normal to go after Trump supporters, even children.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And to put the proverbial whipped cream on the fecal matter pie these dumb-asses are about to eat, I thought "their" party was the party of "tolerance" and "inclusiveness". Ah.....I see now. Those "principals" apply ONLY if you agree with their tyrannical POV. OK...I get it now.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to see Durham lock up Comey for a long time.

Comey: Trump, AG Barr Are the Greatest Threat to Rule of Law — ‘Truth Is Under Attack’

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...uth-is-under-attack/

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” former FBI Director James Comey called President Donald Trump and Attorney General. William Barr the biggest threat to the rule of law.

Host Margaret Brennan asked, “What do you think is the biggest threat to the rule of law right now?”

Comey said, “That even that even-handed law enforcement has disappeared from the Justice Department under Bill Barr and Donald Trump. It shouldn’t matter if Trump likes you or not, everybody should get a fair shake. And that the truth is under attack, both by the attorney-general and the president. Those things matter.”

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Truth is under attack, both by the attorney-general and the president. Those things matter.”

It sounds like he's poking the bear... as if Attorney General William Barr needs more incentive?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Two women have been arrested in Delaware in connection with a viral video that allegedly showed the suspects ripping up Trump signs and stealing a MAGA hat near the site of Democrat Joe Biden's acceptance speech Thursday.

For those experienced in such cases, what sort of time are these two looking at - and what will it likely be pled down to? Will there be any felony charges and can they be made to stick?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A jury will not take kindly to pushing around a child.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ah, the man knows how to troll... Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
From The American Mind, published by the Claremont Institute

quote:
To War, GOP
Some last-minute advice for the convention.

This is the first in a series of editors’ notes which we will publish three times a week in the lead-up to this historic election.—Eds.

Dear Republicans,

Here is some last-minute advice on themes you need to drive home during the convention. We suspect that you’re in danger of kicking off what will (charitably) be described as a platitudinous non-event—just like the Democrats. If you want to go that route, just replace Eva Longoria with Ben Sasse and follow one of your slick political consultants. They know the drill.

But we are currently in the midst of a regime crisis—and on the brink of devastatingly radical changes in politics, culture, and economics that will not be reversible. So if you care about the American people, and winning the election on their behalf, here are a few notes to consider between now and Monday.

First, you need to announce you are mounting a counter-revolution against the Left. You need to acknowledge the stakes. Enough defense. Enough capitulation on matters great and small. Rather (in broad outline): attack the Democrats’ militant message of Potemkin multiculturalism at every turn. For the Democrats all flows from this toxic wellspring: the race quotas, the riots, the cancellations, everything. Loudly and utterly reject political correctness and identity politics. Loudly and whole-heartedly embrace freedom of thought and equality under the law instead.

The GOP alternative cannot be vapid or bob flotsam-like on the surface level of policy. It needs to go deeper. You need to create and foster an overarching theme, as President Trump did in front of Mount Rushmore on July 4. This theme becomes your political north star from here until November. So, here is your new purpose and message: Preserving the American Way of Life.

Second, with your new message as a frame, get specific. Call out the Left and the Democratic Party for what they’ve inspired by falsely sanctifying the riots: a revolutionary insurrection against the American Way of Life. Show the American people specific examples. Get clear on this point and don’t go wobbly. You’ll be thanked by shopkeepers, terrified families, and the (ever more numerous) victims of violence—by freedom-loving Americans of every race and creed.

Third, say it loud and say it proud: “America is not Racist.” You know this already. You say it at the dinner table. Your voters know it. They too say it, probably out of earshot of their corporate bosses. They are waiting—yearning!—for leaders with the spine to stand up and say it from the nation’s biggest pulpits. Once they hear you say it, they’ll say it too. That’s real leadership. Just say the words. Pronouncing them in public will break the intimidating woke spell now zombifying all too many good Americans.

Defend what you know is true. The American people are constantly let down by cowardly leaders who refuse to do so. We know we are a decent people in a beautiful land, and we can and will—unless impeded by identity politics derangement—go on to grow increasingly good and beautiful.

Fourth, support—both visibly and in speech—law enforcement at every level. The police, your border patrol agents, the DEA, Homeland Security. You know, the folks the Democrats want disbanded or put in the hospital by thugs who smash America while Democrats smugly justify the violence. The police don’t need defunding, they don’t even need chastisement. They need a damn parade—and the spine-stiffening rhetoric to match.

In the words of Tom Klingenstein: this country “has brought more freedom and more prosperity to more people than any country in the history of mankind. Americans know this, but they desperately need to hear it from their leaders.” We are still, to paraphrase Lincoln, the world’s last and best hope. And as President Trump recently said, once America goes, the world goes.

The good news is, you know and feel the truth of what we advise. This administration has put the fresh air on blast after years of Republican loserdom. You have done great work so far. So trust the plan. Deviate from it—treat this Convention and the current moment as a blip between cozy, comfy stretches of normal—and there will be no more American Way of Life to Preserve. That we can tell you.

To ensure you receive these and other urgent messages in the lead-up to the election, sign up for our newsletter by clicking on the menu at the top right of this page.

Link

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video about what we are up against. Turn the volume up, and keep the screen big. 1 minute, 22 seconds.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1297588675333591040

After watching the video, you really start to understand that Soros is behind much of this. This video should one of Trump's TV advertisements.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Great video about what we are up against.

James Woods never fails to deliver!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Great video about what we are up against.

James Woods never fails to deliver!
And he keeps poking the Twitter bear and daring it to come after him (again).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Kellyanne Conway is resigning from her job at the WH due to family issues.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...o_a5RIMXdpLYV_k4sqpc

I suspect it might because of this.
https://www.today.com/news/kel...5-says-she-s-t190044

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
above 2 articles relate to:

https://hotair.com/headlines/a...g-need-focus-family/

Kellyanne Conway To Leave WH End Of Month, Citing The Need To Focus On Her Family

Her husband, George T. Conway III, a conservative lawyer and outspoken critic of the president, is also stepping back from his role on the Lincoln Project, an outside group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November. He will also take a hiatus from Twitter, the venue he has often used to attack the president.

In a statement, Conway called her time in the Trump administration “heady” and “humbling,” and said she and George were making the decision based on what they think is best for their four children.

“We disagree about plenty,” she wrote of herself and her husband, “but we are united on what matters most: the kids. Our four children are teens and ‘tweens starting a new academic year in the middle school and high school that will be conducted remotely from home for at least a few months. As millions of parents nationwide know, kids ‘doing school from home’ requires a level of attention and vigilance that is as unusual as these times.”

Conway continued: “This is completely my choice and my voice. In time, I will announce future plans. For now, and for my beloved children, it will be less drama, more mama.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oddball's post identifies the revolt by her 15 yo daughter.

This made me think that a part of modern life that is new - the ability of teenagers to communicate widely over various forms of social media. Where the teenage social circle may have been a few dozen 20 years ago, now teens interact with hundreds and maybe thousands on a daily basis. The people bringing unrest to our country are exploiting this.

George Conway has been a super dickhead about President Trump. I often wondered how Kelly Anne could handle the BS attacks on Trump by her husband.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That child should have her social media access revoked by her parents.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I see divorce in their future.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he has been a real dick - and whats a 15-year old doing making political pronouncements? Not even old enough to drive and already telling adults what they;re doing wrong - I see a dim future for that kid.

I thought she was a tremendous asset to the administration - sad to see her leave

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post