SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
And, there is this little nugget. The agent apologized. Great. Where are the breaking and entering charges. This agency is out of control and needs to be snapped back into place very hard. Its very apparent that rules and laws mean nothing to some people.

https://economictimes.indiatim...2446313.cms?from=mdr

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Me, I tend to think instead of "Iranians, it is the DOJ or FBI.

Valerie Jarrett is Iranian.

Posts: 8874 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
And, there is this little nugget. The agent apologized. Great. Where are the breaking and entering charges. This agency is out of control and needs to be snapped back into place very hard. Its very apparent that rules and laws mean nothing to some people.

https://economictimes.indiatim...2446313.cms?from=mdr

I'd file charges against them, then, when the Boston.gov refused to prosecute them, I'd throw the social media fit of the decade.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31991 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Well the Twitterverse is abuzz (I was going to say atwitter) with rumors that Walz is bailing on the campaign.

That would be a great shame if that happened because I’d pay good money to see him debate Vance and watch him get enviscerated even worse than Bidet.

Posts: 53783 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My black Never Surrender MAGA hat is inbound. My small donation to the campaign for now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30888 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Well the Twitterverse is abuzz (I was going to say atwitter) with rumors that Walz is bailing on the campaign.

got some screenshots or link? i'm not adept at searching the twitter. lol

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8151 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Rumors. On twitter. Why even bother?

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I just tossed it out - if true and it likely isn’t, it just goes to further show just how disorganized and inept they are.

It’s funny how the libtards are always saying if Trump gets elected it’s the end of democracy. Yet Harris became the presidential nominee without getting a single vote. To me that sounds more like the end of democracy. That sounds like an Annointment to power.

Posts: 53783 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump dropped his first post on Twitter since the mugshot. Tonight on his Twitter account will be his interview with Elon Musk. The speculation is Trump will return full time back to Twitter after the interview. I think he needs to.

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/.../1823016427680358790

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30888 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll stick my neck out and offer what may be an unpopular opinion. Every time Trump talks or posts about crowd size and whether a particular Harris crowd size photo was AI generated, he misses an opportunity to talk about the Biden/Harris failures on the border, crime, the economy, the criminally horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan and more.

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The fucking stones on this asshole..

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1823040106732638626

The EU Commission's Thierry Breton, who is waging a public war with X and Elon Musk, warns Elon that holding the Spaces event with Donald Trump will increase X's "risk profile" and make the platform liable to enforcement of the Digital Services Act by the EU.

"This notably means ensuring, on one hand, that freedom of expression and of information, including media freedom and pluralism, are effectively protected and, on the other hand, that all proportionate and effective mitigation measures are put in place regarding the amplification of harmful content in connection with relevant events, including live streaming, which, if unaddressed, might increase the risk profile of X and generate detrimental effects on civic discourse and public security."

Breton says that X is obligated to abide by all the demands of the DSA, including the moderation of "the whole user community and content of X" even from users outside the European Union, such as the millions of Americans who use X.

"My services and I will be extremely vigilant to any evidence that points to breaches of the DSA and will not hesitate to make full use of our toolbox, including by adopting interim measures, should it be warranted to protect EU citizens from serious harm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think thats a decent observation. He goes off script or worse yet on to tangents that are just a distraction from the real message.

He should focus on the facts and on their records.

No one is going to vote based on a crowd size. But they will vote on a concrete irrefutable fact that perhaps has made an impact on them - good or bad.

He needs to change people's minds who are on the fence, not stir up the crowd that is already going to vote for him no matter what.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/stillgray/status/1823031055990845750

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Let the DSA bring it against X.com and Mr. Musk.

When Mr. Musk turns X off in Europe, we'll see what happens then.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31991 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Now that is how you interact with people

He is great at the one on one

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
I'll stick my neck out and offer what may be an unpopular opinion. Every time Trump talks or posts about crowd size and whether a particular Harris crowd size photo was AI generated, he misses an opportunity to talk about the Biden/Harris failures on the border, crime, the economy, the criminally horrible withdrawal from Afghanistan and more.

I disagree with this thinking. Last Saturday, my son was telling me about a big dinner party he went to the previous night (all Gen Z age) and one of the funny topics they all laughed at was Kamala's awkward use of AI to create a huge crowd at the airstrip, they thought it was "cringy" and ridiculous. Unlike my son, most of these people were non political people.

To only campaign on the issues, and issues only, is to doom a campaign, McCain and Romney both proved this, both refusing to attack Obama on the personal front (while both were attacked by Obama). Especially now with Twitter and social media dwarfing other media in audience size, it is now a multi-front battle for votes, with the ease of tackling every negative aspect of a candidates well AS WELL as the issues. Look at Walz, his past stolen valor is throughly dragging his ass through the mud unlike his past record, and it is proving to be an extremely effective attack on his character. There is no reason to not attack Harris/Walz on all different fronts in policy, past and present lies, corrupt behavior, personal flaws, etc. And I also 2nd Blaze Halze that Trump needs to get back on Twitter.

And I agree with Gorka, Gutfeld best explains Trump's personality and his manner of dealing with people. It has worked for him all of these years, he ain't changing.

https://x.com/SebGorka/status/...sistance-day-1300%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I disagree with this thinking. Last Saturday, my son was telling me about a big dinner party he went to the previous night (all Gen Z age) and one of the funny topics they all laughed at was Kamala's awkward use of AI to create a huge crowd at the airstrip, they thought it was "cringy" and ridiculous. Unlike my son, most of these people were non political people.

The only problem is that the AI narrative is complete bullshit. It is not AI. This awful bitch and her commie running mate are actually pulling these crowds whether you believe it or not. We do ourselves no good service ignoring the truth.

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1822697820521902493

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only problem is that the AI narrative is complete bullshit.

Then why is that crowd not visible in the reflection of the plane where you can clearly see the hangers in the background. What happened to the plane's tail number? Did they edit it out in this real video for some reason?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The only problem is that the AI narrative is complete bullshit. It is not AI. This awful bitch and her commie running mate are actually pulling these crowds whether you believe it or not.

My son's young friends believed that the crowd was "embellished", and maybe it was, who knows. My point is that Harris and Walz both need to be attacked from all angles, not just pure policy, nothing should be taken off the table.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Her last rally was invitation only and required ID for entry, stew on that a bit...

Most people believe all of this is totally scripted and they are bussing in folks for a lot of her events. Ignoring the fact several of her "rallies" were also celeb concert events.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post