SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... 1123
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Trump is just a beast going back to Butler. If by now there is anyone who has followed this story and it is not evident to them that these agencies had a hand in preparing this attempt there is no reason to try to convince you.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8610 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Got my new shirt today. Will wear it proudly. Sorry I don’t have a photo hosting account anymore. So here’s the etsy pic link.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1...ump?ref=yr_purchases

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Washington cock succka!
quote:
The Justice Department agreed to pay former FBI special agent Peter Strzok a $1.2 settlement over the release of his anti-Trump text messages.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8610 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bastards

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
The Just us Department isn’t paying shit. The taxpayers are! Damn this shit infuriates me.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The plot twists again.... A shame the FBI has to be corrected with a botched conclusion.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38187 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wray is just scumbag Comey 2.0. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dukes of Maga

This is great. The meme of memes. Love that they put El Rushbo in it - President Trump's Guardian Angel.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
The plot twists again.... A shame the FBI has to be corrected with a botched conclusion.

And yet in the correction they still include “…or bullet fragment”. Still trying to minimize the event. Roll Eyes

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11185 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
They can’t help but be petty even when admitting the obvious facts. They embarrass themselves at every opportunity.

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
They can’t help but be petty even when admitting the obvious facts. They embarrass themselves at every opportunity.

Exactly how does a 5.56 fragment in air without hitting anything first? They just want to be able to say Trump didn't really get "shot".

Posts: 4908 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Washington cock succka!
quote:
The Justice Department agreed to pay former FBI special agent Peter Strzok a $1.2 settlement over the release of his anti-Trump text messages.

Link

In other words, he was handsomely rewarded for his devotion to their cause, at our expense.

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

The FBI and CIA will have to be downsized and de-politicized if Trump is to succeed in his second term. It won't be easy. They undermined his every effort during his first term.

Also, Congress is going to have to do more than rake Cheatle over the coals...

Congressional Incompetence in Its Trump-Shooting Investigation

By Jacob G. Hornberger
The Future of Freedom Foundation

Members of Congress are besides themselves over the testimony of Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle regarding the near-assassination of former president Trump. They are upset that Cheatle was unable to provide them with adequate explanations as to what appears to be incompetence at best and willful blindness, conscious indifference, or complicity at worst on the part of the Secret Service.

But if incompetence is the right explanation, it is matched by the incompetence of Congress in its supposed investigation into the shooting. After all, Cheatle wasn’t even there. Therefore, anything to which she testifies is necessarily based on nothing more than what others have told her. How is that type of testimony supposed to get to the bottom of what actually happened? It’s not.

If Congress really wants to determine what happened and why, it should subpoena every single Secret Service agent and every single police officer on duty that day. Take the sworn testimony of all of them. Don’t let any of them sit inside the chamber and listen to what other witnesses are saying. Then put all that sworn testimony together and see if there are any contractions, anomalies, etc. If there are, then follow up on them.

That’s the only way for Congress to determine whether the facts and circumstances go beyond incompetence and cross the line into conscious indifference, willful blindness, or complicity.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...oting-investigation/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

The FBI and CIA will have to be downsized and de-politicized if Trump is to succeed in his second term. It won't be easy. They undermined his every effort during his first term.

I am afraid it will take more than downsizing. I think that could have worked 10-12 years ago, but now I believe both agencies need to be completely dismantled and rebuilt. I would bring in capable people devoted the USA and the Constitution, and I would probably start with retired SOCOM officers and enlisted personnel. Other military, like Air Force Security Forces, would be on my list as well.

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...734408&lctg=26773771

Trump's Would-Be Assassin's Use of a Drone Doesn't Add Up

Officials are still digging into former President Donald Trump’s would-be assassin after he fired several shots, leaving the 45th president injured and bleeding on stage during his rally earlier this month.

20-year-old Thomas Matthew Cooks reportedly flew a drone over the area two hours before Trump would take the stage during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Cooks' significant use of a drone is that, according to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), “No person may operate an aircraft over or in the vicinity of any area to be visited or traveled by the President, the Vice President, or other public figures.”

However, the gunman successfully used his drone the same day and in the same area of Trump’s rally.

During an interview with Tucker Carlson, political operative Jack Posobiec questioned how Cooks was able to fly a drone at the same time the Secret Service should have been casing the area for possible threats.

Carlson pointed out that in Washington, D.C., people are not even allowed to operate drones around law enforcement.

“It freaks them out,” he said.

“Don Jr. told me, and I think he said in one of his recent interviews, that when his father was at his house for... Like an event, like a family event and a party that he wanted to put up one of his drones, and the software wouldn't allow the drone to even take off because a Secret Service detailee was in the vicinity,” Posobiec said. “My cousin was getting married in Southern Pennsylvania, which is pretty close to where Wilmington is, and she wanted to have a drone up at her wedding, and because Biden happened to be in Wilmington at that point, she was within that 30-mile radius. You know, the photographers come around and say, hey, we can't do any drones here.”

According to GovTech, residents near Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence are not able to operate their drone devices when the former president is in town.

“I was prevented from even starting the rotors on the drone,” Florida resident Chris Leyden told the outlet, realizing that the FAA issued flight restrictions extending out to 30 nautical miles from the central point near Mar-a-Lago.

Another resident told the outlet he had noticed several new restrictions issued around Trump’s Mar-a-Lago visits.

So the question is, if residents aren’t allowed to fly drones 30 miles from Mar-a-Lago, why was the gunman permitted to operate his drone just meters from where Trump would be standing?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39185 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
He wasn’t permitted. He did it anyway just like people who don’t obey speed limit signs.

Not all drones have those features particularly those made a few years ago and before. Also, just because the rules say you are not allowed to doesn’t mean everyone follows the rules. I’m sure checking whether or not a TFR, temporary flight restriction, was in place was right at the top of the shooter’s list while he was planning the assassination of Trump.

I’ve only owned one for a week and only had to take the easy test, but that’s my take on it. I disabled the maximum altitude setting on mine because it was set for 120 meters, 393 feet. I tried changing the units to feet and setting 400 feet, but it would only do fractions of feet equivalent to whole numbered meters. Then, I turned that setting off and flew it to 400’. I may have gone over by smidge, but have yet to hear from the FAA.

The TFR around Mar-a-Lago is only 2.3 statutory miles across right now: Link.

Here’s the link for St. Cloud, MN, Link, where Tump is at the moment. Only 14 nautical miles across.

Posts: 11544 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I am afraid it will take more than downsizing. I think that could have worked 10-12 years ago, but now I believe both agencies need to be completely dismantled and rebuilt. I would bring in capable people devoted the USA and the Constitution, and I would probably start with retired SOCOM officers and enlisted personnel. Other military, like Air Force Security Forces, would be on my list as well.

The problem is the DC bubble. It results in an incestuous, close knit group of professional civil servants dedicated to enriching themselves and using their connections to accumulate power. Dispersing various HQs and Departments across the country would likely be required to reduce this effect, but even then, the deep state bureaucracy is like a virus.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI Pays $2M to Strzok, Ex-Lover for Released Anti-Trump Texts

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...sed-anti-trump-texts

he FBI will pay disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok and his former lover Lisa Page millions in a settlement over the release of their anti-Trump text messages, CNN reported on Friday.

Strzok will receive $1.2 million, while Page will get $800,000 after the bureau released email exchanges that exposed their anti-Trump bias during the 2016 presidential campaign. Such bias ultimately ignited the now-defunct Russian collusion hoax probe.

The infamous messages between Page and Strzok, both married at the time, showed them discussing ways to “stop” Trump, whom they labeled an “idiot.” The two also backed Hillary Clinton, the twice-failed presidential candidate, in text messages.

The disturbing display of bias fueled concerns about political bias and discriminatory behavior against Trump, reaching a climax after FBI agents aggressively raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in 2022.

The messages were first released by then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to counter selective leaks undermining public trust in the DOJ. Fast forward to 2024, the settlement stipulates that the release of the messages violated the Privacy Act.

Despite his own bias, Strzok claimed that the FBI released his text messages for political purposes.

“While I have been vindicated by this result, my fervent hope remains that our institutions of justice will never again play politics with the lives of their employees,” he claimed, ignoring the bias he exhibited during the Mueller investigation.

Special Counsel John Durham, appointed in 2020 by then-Attorney General Bill Barr, revealed that Strzok opened the investigation into allegations of Russian collusion despite his “hostile feelings toward Trump.”

Moreover, Durham’s report highlighted that the investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, was initiated without interviewing those who provided the initial information or assessing internal FBI intelligence.

“Had it done so,” Durman noted, the FBI would have learned there was no evidence to back the Steele Dossier’s allegations.

“The speed and manner in which the FBI opened and investigated Crossfire Hurricane during the presidential election season based on raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence also reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign,” Durham wrote in its final report.

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:...
So the question is, if residents aren’t allowed to fly drones 30 miles from Mar-a-Lago, why was the gunman permitted to operate his drone just meters from where Trump would be standing?

(edited to add, originally I began a response to this, but some more words got stuck on that thought...)

If one uses specific apps to control the drone, they are "tied" to controlled airspace and can be "filtered" and unable to operate.

Those are generally registered drones, under The Unmanned Aircraft System Traffic Management ( UTM ) system.

Those less than a bit over 1/2 pound may not be affected, and drones can be used with several controllers that are not affected if not registered on the system.

So, Crooks, who had no issue with violating all manner of laws, and intent on murder, would not fly a drone because someone might object or he would be breaking any laws?

You'll need some thicker tinfoil.

I like how those that want this to be some Illuminati type thing, will not some out and state it straight up, but post innuendo and "other people's 'theories'" in an effort to keep the beat going.

My take has been and will be, a single frustrated and likely mentally affected person being 20 years old and his egg still half cooked, chose to try and assassinate DJT, and/or create a greater death/injury to a large number of people to "make his name", because that is what almost every one of these people do. That is their "motive", they are sick in the mind, angry, frustrated, full of anxiety and some degree of paranoia and cannot express themselves in an acceptable and healthy manner. They see themselves as "the only one" in their mind that is dealing with shit in life.

So, self absorbed as to not have the ability to connect with another in any meaningful manner.

Add to that, friends and families that are aware, but either fear the shunning if they speak out, or the "hassle" they might endure if they report and "invite" the "system" into their lives.

*Then the fact that in such a public event, not everyone or everything can be checked with 100% certainty, and add on top of that, failures of agencies that are rife with DEI, or simply not educated on how to properly secure a public venue, the lack of overall and integrated communication, levels of authority, responsibilities and the myriad of variables in such an enviornment.

It takes years of training, study, "find and fix" to develop organized co-operation, especially when mixing up separate agencies with their own "communication, operations methods and procedures".

You want a perfect storm? This is how you get one.

I was involved in a very large such operation, that was a spectacular failure, mostly because of the above*.
Out of that became a "Phoenix" that has not let the preceding failure be in vain.

I know some things, because I have been involved in a great number of them, and I paid attention to people. How they act, how they think, what they are presented and what they take away, and how they do or do not apply those things.

From this I have observed the great failure to put the right people in the right places for the right reasons, and how the wrong people are put in the wrong places for the wrong reasons by the wrong people.

I have also seen the right people, fight in spite of all of this, and realized that it it not an 80-20 split, where 20% are the ones "doing it all", but that split is even greater and the number of people that "save the bacon" are much less than many realize.

No, I do not believe there was a "conspiracy" in the sense that is often proffered, but I do believe and have observed people in groups affecting the outcome of many things due to their own selfish choices, decisions and putting people in subordinate roles in position of doing things they think they should. (the "wrong person" syndrome).

Examples;
-Someone withholding or providing false/inaccurate/partial/misleading information that others would react differently had they known that information was not factual/true.
-Organizations with overall "Culture" or permitting "Culture" to exist within areas of the organization that are detrimental to the good order, operation and intent of the organization and its mission.
-Failure of proper utilization of personnel. ("wrong people").

Unfortunately, I would lose the audience to be exhaustive, because I know I can be exhausting, so I cannot elaborate to the degree that the complexity of "how did this happen?".

But, if I did, it would be apparent that it was no "conspiracy", as much as people doing people things and shit happened because- people.

A great many already understand what I am saying, as they also have observed/experienced many/all/more of the same in life.

And I personally believe that those who seek or are drawn to "secret/inside conspiracies" that are Art Bell-ish in nature, fear the reality that life is fraught with danger and one cannot expect to get out of this existence alive.

Those who are secure in the fact that the breath we breathe in this instant, is not guaranteed in the next, and we give no more than a passing nod to that in life at one point when we realize this, are no longer worried with it, and get to living life.

As Andy Dufresne said: "I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying."

Fear is dying in the moment. Live fearful and your dying continually.
No fear is living in the moment. Living without fear is living continually.

I am here to live life. And fight to live without fear.

If you made it here, thanks for enduring.

-sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

And yet in the correction they still include “…or bullet fragment”. Still trying to minimize the event. Roll Eyes

Isn't the main point that somebody SHOT AT HIM? I don't understand why it seems to matter so much to people whether what HIT him was a bullet or a fragment of a bullet, or even shrapnel from a bullet strike.

Posts: 7387 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post