SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1135
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
There is absolutely no reason we can't do both. She deserves it, just like FJB did.

But some people think that walking and chewing gum at the same time is impossible, same with ridiculing Knee Pads and hammering her record. Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17144 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24199 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
There is absolutely no reason we can't do both. She deserves it, just like FJB did.

But some people think that walking and chewing gum at the same time is impossible, same with ridiculing Knee Pads and hammering her record. Roll Eyes

You're going off the deep end...the point I'm making is people are more invested in creating insults and humor, versus actually putting some reason into why she's not good for anybody. She deserves every point of irony and skewering but, if that's your only position to stand on, do you really know the opposition? That's what Cruz is pointing out.

If someone is going to tell me all about why Harris is a viable candidate, this ad pretty much covers why she's not

Posts: 15053 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

You're going off the deep end...

Deep end? Roll Eyes
You're the one who's saying this name calling and jokes need to stop. So what makes her so fucking special?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17144 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Let's face it, name calling in US politics has been going on since the days of the Founding Fathers. Nothing new and it never is going to change. You, corsair, telling people to stop it is like climbing Mt. Everest in a pair of sneakers wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a short. Wink

Q

Posts: 27480 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ridiculing your enemy is as old as the Hebrew people.

Example is King Nebuchadrezzar "Nebo protects his heir" changed to Nebuchadnezzar "Nebo protects his ass"(mule).

We are still here, changing names and kicking ass.

A Comic says funny things- a Comedian says things funny.

(I am a comedian)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44439 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mockery and satire are potent political weapons. Why would we refrain when FKH and FJB are deserving of everything said about them?

You can simultaneously have respect for the capabilities of your political opponents, while at the same time relentlessly capitalizing on their vulnerabilities. FKH has supplied a nearly endless amount of material for us to work with over the past decade.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
NC picks pre rally lines for DJT tonight

https://x.com/TrumpDailyPosts/.../1816186088840626290

Posts: 24199 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Razz

https://x.com/ramble_rants/status/1816094808407941332

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9424 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
^^^^I am dying, LOL

Posts: 3760 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Laughing so hard.....

Posts: 2835 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Take this thought to bed with your worries tonight, gentlemen:

Obama Won’t Endorse Kamala Harris Because He Thinks She Will Lose to Trump
quote:
According to Biden family sources who spoke with The New York Post, Obama is “upset” that Biden endorsed Harris as the presumptive nominee because he believes she will lose to Donald Trump.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the source was quoted as saying. “Obama knows she’s just incompetent — the border czar who never visited the border, saying that all migrants should have health insurance. She cannot navigate the landmines that are ahead of her.”

The source also warned that Harris would likely make a fool of herself at the debate.

“Wait until the debate… She can’t debate,” they continued. “She’s going to put her foot in her mouth about Israel, Palestine, Ukraine. She’s going to say something really stupid.”

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108981 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Perhaps, it's FJB's last middle finger salute to BHO.

Q

Posts: 27480 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Or Jill's FU to being forced out of the election.

But they're supposed to be one big happy family Big Grin

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ Perhaps, it's FJB's last middle finger salute to BHO.
No, it's predicatble identity politics horse shit from phonies who don't have the balls to say "No, we don't want the incredibly stupid, not-really-black woman."

The left is a victim of their own nonsense.

Posts: 108981 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally! Wray (FBI) essentially confirmed one shooter:

Mr. Wray said agents found eight shell casings at the scene of the shooting, suggesting a total of eight rounds fired toward the president.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2148 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Have you watched the YT video of sound analysis of all 10 shots? No sound expert here but it is interesting to compare the first three to the next several shot. We will never have all the facts. And, they all go on their month long convenient vacation after today.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
In the video below, the guy uses video that was taken near the fence inline with the shooter and Trump plus the video from the lectern Trump was speaking at. He analyzed the sounds on those videos, has some good graphics representing the timing of the shots, and comes to the conclusion the shooter fired 8 shots and Secret Service fired once.

https://youtu.be/Qz_LpsZfLEA

Forgetting the sounds, at least four if not five of the shots line up with the shooter, the things that were hit, and Trump.

Not in any particular order:
Shooter, firefighter, Trump
Shooter, Trump, audience member 1
Shooter, Trump, audience member 2
Shooter, Trump, hydraulics on crane
Shooter, Trump, photo of bullet on other side of Trump’s head

Then looking at the sounds, especially from the fence line, and I’m convinced the 8 shots came from the exact same location, from the same gun.

Posts: 11585 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge Refuses To Dismiss Trump Defamation Lawsuit Against ABC, Stephanopoulos

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...t-abc-stephanopoulos

On Wednesday, a federal judge rejected a motion by ABC News and George Stephanopoulos to dismiss the defamation lawsuit filed against them by former President Donald Trump.

As reported by The Hill, the lawsuit stems from an interview in March where Stephanopoulos, while talking to Congresswoman Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), repeatedly described President Trump as being “liable for rape” following the judgement in a civil lawsuit filed by disgraced former author E. Jean Carroll. The jury in that case technically found Trump liable for sexual assault, but not for rape.

In her 21-page ruling, U.S. District Judge Cecilia Altonaga rejected ABC’s multiple claims to protection, including their assertion that they were not liable for defamation under the “fair reporting privilege.” The network pointed to a prior ruling by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan, a Clinton appointee, who previously ruled that it did not constitute defamation when Carroll herself described Trump as guilty of rape, claiming that the legal distinction “is minimal.”

“Here, of course, New York has opted to separate out a crime of rape; and Stephanopoulos’s statements dealt not with the public’s usage of that term, but the jury’s consideration of it during a formal legal proceeding,” Judge Altonaga, an appointee of George W. Bush, said in her ruling, determining that the issue at hand was whether or not Stephanopoulos’ statements were substantially true.

“Once again, the Court does not find that a reasonable jury must — or even is likely to — conclude Stephanopoulos’s statements were defamatory,” Altonaga continued. “A jury may, upon viewing the segment, find there was sufficient context. A jury may also conclude Plaintiff fails to establish other elements of his claim … But a reasonable jury could conclude Plaintiff was defamed and, as a result, dismissal is inappropriate.”

Stephanopoulos referred to Trump as “liable for rape” 10 different times in the interview with Mace, even as the congresswoman pushed back on his assertions. The lawsuit against ABC and Stephanopoulos, which was filed in Miami, is seeking an unspecified amount of money in compensation for damages.

President Trump declared the ruling to be a “big win” for his case. In a post on his Truth Social website, Trump said that “before you know it, the fake news media will be forced by the courts to start telling the truth.”

Posts: 13042 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
strange way to word an order allowing it to go to a jury, maybe he thinks Trump will lose and then he can try and hit him for fees and costs.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post