SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
One cop on the roof, one building search with a dog, one semi trailer parked between the roof and the stage, one drone in the air. They did a good job?

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
It's still the fog of war, who knows what's what.
All this about Crooks (his house is now surrounded, wtf), he doesn't seem to be the guy.

This posted on 4chan, little attribution and appears to be gone now. Looks as possible as anything, could be the same guy, I dunno --

Not him. This guy has those stupid ear gauges.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it gross incompetence of the security detail. How did they not have enough security personnel to not keep an eye on the high places -rooftops, building windows,etc. and also not notice someone on a roof with a firearm who wasn't one of them? What kind of poor communication did they have?

I hate to say we can expect more of this but the left is going off the rails, knowing their candidate is an exposed idiot and will do anything they can to allow change.

Posts: 7054 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:

Thanks, SC, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly though, there's a lot yet to be revealed.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8538 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
SS now contradicting claims addl security requests were denied…

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...24/07/14/id/1172454/

The U.S. Secret Service denied that former President Donald Trump was refused additional requested security resources before the assassination attempt on his life Saturday.

Trump was shot in the ear, one rally attendee died, two other spectators were critically injured during rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

A 20-year-old suspect was shot and killed by the Secret Service seconds after he allegedly fired shots toward a stage where Trump and was speaking.

"The assertion that a member of the former President's security team requested additional security resources that the U.S. Secret Service or the Department of Homeland Security rebuffed is absolutely false," Anthony Guglielmi, the service's communications chief, said in a statement. "In fact, recently the U.S. Secret Service added protective resources and capabilities to the former President's security detail.

"The former President, and the current President, are commonly subject to threats. The U.S. Secret Service takes threats seriously, and it takes actions based on those threats as warranted. The U.S. Secret Service is constantly evaluating the very dynamic threat environment and responding to it in the fulfillment of its responsibilities.

"While we can't get into specifics, the U.S. Secret Service adds additional resources for all campaign cycles including manpower and a variety of protective technology. This addition of resources happens for all election cycles and is part of our candidate nominee operations section, also known as CNOS."

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Yep. A .300 Win Mag to the head has to hurt.

quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
I'd call him "dead guy on roof" instead of shooter at this point.

Posts: 2041 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:

quote:

I bet it didnt.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:

Thanks, SC, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly though, there's a lot yet to be revealed.

The earlobe in the picture on the right has the hole for the ear things.

Posts: 11597 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Donated!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5516 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
I used to believe you couldn't kill evil evil dead enough?
Sure is alot of rhetoric by the left to call for unity?
Now doesn't seem to be the time to take the boot off of our enemies neck....

This kid did not act alone, that narrative is pure horseshit!

He was enabled by every Trump hate mongering POS who still hate him

This kid pulled the trigger, but the haters put the ammo in the gun.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
They lie about everything, if they say he's the shooter, I'm wondering who it really is.

Posts: 7626 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
I’m fairly certain that the screenshot going around showing him to be a republican is photoshopped. Look directly under where it says republican and there are smudges there that stop exactly after the third to last letter.

Democrat is two letters shorter than republican.

It's not photoshopped. You can look it up on the PA Dept of State website. He was a registered as a Republican. But he also donated to ActBlue on Biden's inauguration day. Will be interesting to see what the FBI can find in his house, computer, etc.

Posts: 6081 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I don't know how it works in PA, but here in MO, many people - severely opposed to the other side - will register as that side to weigh in on primaries to try to disable their least-favorable opposition.

I'm not saying that's the case here, simply stating it is a possibility. How he's registered is much less important to me than his social media posts - which I'm sure will be scrubbed/hidden/deleted - much like those of the Nashville shooter.

Edited to add: MO primary elections are open - sorry for the confusion - but I have heard of people switching registration in closed primaries.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the video of the shooter says he hates republicans and they they got the wrong guy

This would lead me to think perhaps more than one shooter. One for distraction and another for the target.

Will be interesting to see the ballistics on the shooters rifle (if it’s ever made public and can be believed )

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

quote:

I bet it didnt.

Just for a second, then he didn't feel anything.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
How apropos would it be if PDJT selected Steve Scalise as his VP.

Not saying there’s talk of it, just thinking out loud.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5516 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
They have no motive for the assassination attempt at this time. Well, I have a motive.

Right here is one example:

https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1806745000971296833

A lot of motivation in that one tweet.

When they compare one to Hitler and the POTUS is calling the same person a threat to America, it seems the only logical action is to eliminate the threat.

The MSM and Democrats got the exact effect they were hoping for.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21105 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A comment posted on Treehouse verbatim -

Bennie Thompson promoted a bill that would revoke President Trump’s SS Detail. One of his staffers posted this yesterday on X.

This woman is a field director for Congressman Bennie Thompson. You may remember him as the chairman of the J6 committee so let’s just see how long she stays employed!

https://twitter.com/whs39042/s...450950889945/photo/1

“I don’t condone violence but please get you some
shooting lessons so you don’t miss next time
oops that wasn’t me talking”

Similar to the Tik-Tok vids earlier, these ‘people’ are seriously phuk-dup.

Posts: 3577 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Donated!

Me too

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

quote:

I bet it didnt.

Just for a second, then he didn't feel anything.

Shot a 250 pound buck in the head with a 300wsm. Made him do a complete back flip. Thought he was dead and he walked up five minutes later. He jumped up and ran off. Turned out I hit him in the antler. Serious power though.

Tommy

Posts: 145 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post