SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Talk about screwing your kids up for the rest of their lives. Emotional damage!

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Savage. Love this chick…future WH Press Sec?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contagious Vaccines: A Warning

https://brownstone.org/article...-vaccines-a-warning/

For two decades scientists have been quietly developing self-spreading contagious vaccines. The NIH funded this research, in which either DNA from a deadly pathogen is packaged in a contagious but less harmful virus, or the deadly virus’s lethality is weakened by engineering it in a lab.

The resultant “vaccines” spread from one person to the next just like a contagious respiratory virus. Only five percent of regional populations would need to be immunized; the other ninety-five percent would “catch” the vaccine as it spread person-to-person through community transmission.

This technology bypasses the inconvenience of recalcitrant citizens who may refuse to give consent. Its advocates highlight that a mass vaccination campaign that would ordinarily take months of expensive effort to immunize everyone could be shortened to only a few weeks.

Scientists have already shown proof of concept in animal populations: in 2000, Spanish researchers injected seventy rabbits with a transmissible vaccine and returned them to the wild, where they quickly passed the vaccine on to hundreds more, reportedly stopping a viral outbreak. European countries are now testing the technology on pigs.

In the wake of the covid pandemic, about a dozen research institutions in the U.S., Europe, and Australia are investigating the potential human uses for self-spreading vaccines. The federal Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for example, is examining this technology for U.S. military to protect against the West Africa lassa fever, a virus spread by rats to humans. This project, it should be noted, does not require the consent of our military service men and women.

In 2019 the U.K. government began exploring this technology to address the seasonal flu. A research paper from Britain’s Department of Health and Social Care advised that university students could be an obvious target group:

They do not work so [vaccinating them] will not cause much economic disruption and most have second homes to go to, thereby spreading the vaccine.

Researchers admitted a contagious vaccine for an attenuated flu virus would cause some deaths but estimated these would be less than the original influenza virus. As the U.K. government report described:

Self-spreading vaccines are less lethal but not non-lethal: they can still kill. Some people will die who would otherwise have lived, though fewer people die overall.

As the saying goes, you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Or in Lenin’s formulation, if you are going to chop down a forest then wood chips will fly. Contagious vaccines are in our future, their champions claim, and are no different than putting fluoride in drinking water. Plus, for those who find jabs unpleasant there are fewer needles required.

Government-funded research of lab-engineered viruses to create contagious self-spreading vaccines that bypass the consent of citizens. What could go wrong?

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of thing that can wipe us out.
How do they assume the authority to play God with the entire human race?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
No non-consenting person can ever be an acceptable loss! Every individual has the right to choose which risk they prefer to take.

Posts: 9400 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I still remember the Agenda-21 alarmists 2 decades ago warning about the danger of depopulation efforts by the world governments. It seems a lot less tin-foil hatty with even the suggestion of loosing another “vaccine” you cannot opt out of.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
The 18% of parents who said they were “eager” to get shots into their small children?

How is this even possible? There is zero chance I would give this to a child.

One of my sons-in-law has gone pretty rabid progressive. TDS and the whole shebang. He still hasn't gotten a haircut since the lockdowns began in 2020! My daughter self-identifies as liberal Democrat. They've been homeschooling the kids, severely limiting contact (still), and keep me at a distance since I'm not jabbed. They have bought into all the hype and lies.

They've now vaccinated all but the toddler. Ages from five to 15. They were so looking forward to being able to get the 5 yr old jabbed as soon as she had her birthday.

And now she has seizures. It is a documented known adverse outcome which I am sure her parents were not made aware of before the fact. And I expect they will rush to deny the jab could have anything to do with it. The timing is right per the literature for it to be the jab.

I am heartbroken and angry. Who knows what the long term effects on the other kids will be, too. I hope they don't get the toddler jabbed.

Posts: 9400 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
I'm sure Fauci's covid would've been much worse if he hadn't gotten a double dose of the vaccine, his four boosters, and worn a mask 24 hours a day.

I hope the little asshole ends up as a vegetable on a vent, and lives a very long life in a nursing home.

I hope its excruciatingly painful...every single breath....

couldn't have happened to a more deserving monster

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“And now she has seizures. It is a documented known adverse outcome which I am sure her parents were not made aware of before the fact. And I expect they will rush to deny the jab could have anything to do with it. The timing is right per the literature for it to be the jab.”

As people of science, I’m sure they are familiar with the concept of “cause and effect” and Occams Razor. If their daughter has no history of seizures then they have to at least be open to the possibility that the snake oil caused it, right? Roll Eyes

You can remind them that at least now they have attempted to protect themselves by inoculating their child with an experimental regimen even if the available science shows that the snake oil does no such thing. You can also wish them luck with their endless series of boosters that will weaken their immune systems and do who-knows-what damage to their bodies. Don’t forget to congratulate them on the mental illness they are inflicting on their children by isolating them from the world and reality in general.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I would love to get back to traveling - particularly via a cruise ship. However, every major cruise line still requires vaccination - and many demand current boosters.

Since we've never had the vaccine and given what is known now, we have no plans to ever do so, I started looking into why the cruise lines are requiring this when almost no other form of travel does.

What I found was that several European countries are still locked down and will not allow the unvaccinated to enter. The number of countries has been shrinking, but they still exist.

In my search, I found this travel map with adjustable filters. You can say where you are traveling from, what country issued your passport, and your vaccination status. Countries are color-coded as to their entry requirements.

Posting this as it may help someone else searching for the same info:

https://apply.joinsherpa.com/m...herpa&language=en-US

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New study: Six months after vaccination, protection is 'zero'

Study in NEJM notes that natural immunity confers robust protection even a year after infection.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/355146

With Israeli authorities holding off on recommending a fifth vaccine dose against COVID based on their observations of its limited efficacy against the Omicron variant, a new study has confirmed their findings, showing that within half a year of vaccination, protection against symptomatic Omicron-variant coronavirus drops to zero.

The study was conducted in Qatar and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, based on data from the end of 2021 until the end of February 2022. The researchers also found that natural immunity derived from infection with coronavirus was still robust a year after infection, with half the number of previously-infected people contracting symptomatic COVID as compared to those with no previous infection.

Furthermore, after six months passed beyond vaccination, protection against symptomatic COVID was sometimes even negative, meaning that people were more likely to contract COVID than if they had never been vaccinated.

Giving a third (or booster) dose bumped protection up again, but the study only followed booster recipients for 45 days.

However, recent data from the United Kingdom following booster recipients for 20 weeks (five months) shows that protection against COVID by this point is negligible.

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rucker:
My wife and I would love to get back to traveling - particularly via a cruise ship. However, every major cruise line still requires vaccination - and many demand current boosters.

Since we've never had the vaccine and given what is known now, we have no plans to ever do so, I started looking into why the cruise lines are requiring this when almost no other form of travel does.

What I found was that several European countries are still locked down and will not allow the unvaccinated to enter. The number of countries has been shrinking, but they still exist.

In my search, I found this travel map with adjustable filters. You can say where you are traveling from, what country issued your passport, and your vaccination status. Countries are color-coded as to their entry requirements.

Posting this as it may help someone else searching for the same info:

https://apply.joinsherpa.com/m...herpa&language=en-US

My wife and I are in the same exact situation as you.
We were lucky and did go on our last cruise February 2020 two weeks before they shut down cruising.
In it's place we are seriously looking at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica. We have friends that have vacationed this way and love it. They recommended we try it if only for a 4 or 5 day trip.
We are still holding out that the cruise industry change its mind and start to allow non vaccinated cruising soon. Some of the cruise company's have started allowing more non vaccinated cruisers who have a medical exemption.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Study CDC Cited in Arguing for COVID-19 Vaccines for Babies Being Updated

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...updated_4545448.html

A non-peer-reviewed study that U.S. government scientists cited in asserting COVID-19 is a leading cause of death for children is being updated after inaccuracies were detected.

The preprint paper, published in May, says that COVID-19 has been the fifth-leading cause of death during the pandemic for children aged 1 to 5. The authors, primarily British scientists, also concluded that COVID-19 has been a top cause of death for all children.

“Our findings underscore the importance of continued vaccination campaigns for [children ≥5 years] in the US and for effective Covid-19 vaccines for under 5 year olds,” they wrote.

But the paper has flaws, Seth Flaxman, a professor in Oxford University’s Department of Computer Science, and one of the authors, acknowledged on Twitter on June 19.

“We have received some feedback and criticism along several dimensions. We are planning to update the preprint to take into account some of this feedback,” he said.

The study was cited in three separate presentations across two meetings during the week of June 12 as government officials and expert advisers weighed whether to authorize and recommend vaccines for young children.

Dr. Katherine Fleming-Dutra, a CDC official, twice cited the study while presenting data on how COVID-19 has affected children while speaking to government advisory panels.

“COVID-19 was a leading cause of death among children and adolescents during the pandemic. Previously, we showed data to ACIP that during 2020 COVID-19 was the 11th cause of death among children ages five through 11 years. But this has changed over the course of the pandemic. And looking at data through April 2022, COVID-19 now ranks as the fourth and fifth causes of death among children zero through 19 years of age,” Fleming-Dutra said on June 17 while speaking to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), which advises the CDC.

Dr. Matthew Daley, who chairs the CDC panel’s COVID-19 vaccines work group, also cited the study during the meeting, and Dr. Sara Oliver, a CDC official, cited it multiple times the following day.

Indicating that COVID-19 was such a major cause of death among children had an impact on experts.

The statistics were “showing that this is not a minor illness in children,” Dr. Katherine Poehling, one of the panelists, said.

The slides and numbers were also disseminated widely on social media by influential people in the medical field, including Dr. Nirav Shah, director of the Maine CDC.

“Here’s the bottom line: #COVID19 is a leading cause of death among children 1-4 years of age,” Shah wrote in one post. “We can now re-write that table because of vaccines.”

But the statistics weren’t accurate. According to emails reviewed by The Epoch Times, the misinformation came from Flaxman and his co-authors not being aware of how COVID-19 deaths are listed in the United States.

The CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, the source for the paper, separates deaths with COVID-19 as the underlying cause from deaths as a contributing, but not the, cause.

The paper said that only deaths where COVID-19 was “the underlying cause of death” were counted. But the authors listed 1,433 deaths among those aged 0 to 19. There were actually just 1,088 deaths, according to an Epoch Times review of the data in a CDC database called WONDER.

According to the emails, Flaxman did not know that WONDER had data for 2021 and 2022.

The study will be updated “primarily by focusing on Covid as an underlying cause of death using CDC WONDER Provisional Mortality Statistics,” Flaxman said on Twitter.

Flaxman did not respond to a query and the preprint website includes no indication that an update is pending.

Fleming-Dutra, Daley, and the CDC did not respond to requests for comment. Oliver could not be reached.

The FDA on June 17 authorized the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as 6 months old, and the CDC the following day recommended the vaccines for virtually all toddlers and babies.

Even if the data were correct, the slides used the cumulative death toll against a single-year count for other causes of death. The numbers for non-COVID causes, such as assaults and heart diseases, were taken from 2019 from WONDER.

Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who detected the issues and alerted Flaxman, said that she was appalled that the CDC would use a preprint paper without vetting it, and that the cumulative data was used against an annual number for other causes.

“The pre-print includes both cumulative and annualized rankings for Covid, but the CDC chose the more inflammatory of the two rankings. These were very obvious errors with the pre-print that even a cursory review should have identified. It was simple to check their sources and recreate their work to see the flaws,” Krohnert, who has identified other major problems with data in the past, told The Epoch Times in an email.

“I absolutely think the CDC should issue a correction, but I don’t expect they will,” she said.

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
WTF is wrong with people? All I can say is they are either brainwashed or didn't have a full deck to start with.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Un-freaking-believable Eek

And the German Schafe will happily go right along with this:

Masks Forever: Germany Plotting to Mandate Masks Annually From ‘October to Easter’

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s like Germany is turning into the alternate Earth Germany of that TV show from a few years ago called Counterpart. How dystopian can you get, forcing your citizens to wear masks for half the year like that? It’s insane

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Young people dying in their sleep is now happening on a regular basis

Here's the latest victim. I wonder what the cause is? It only started happening after the vaccines rolled out, and it's ONLY happening to vaccinated people. The CDC refuses to investigate.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...dying-in-their-sleep

Caleb Swanigan: How can a 25-year-old die from natural causes?

The term means someone didn't kill him and it wasn't an accident. It is common since the jabs rolled out for young people to die unexpectedly like this. It is only happening to the vaccinated...

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...an-how-can-a-25-year

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It’s like Germany is turning into the alternate Earth Germany of that TV show from a few years ago called Counterpart. How dystopian can you get, forcing your citizens to wear masks for half the year like that? It’s insane

[FLASH_VIDEO]video snip[/FLASH_VIDEO]
The Germans didn't learn a got damp thing from Adolf, did they?? Morons.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post