SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
"Joints for Jabs"?? Roll Eyes

Washington State to Offer Free Joints Upon COVID Vaccination

Next they'll be offering cigarettes. And why not? It's only a virus that affects the respiratory system. Roll Eyes

When will these government officials start offering sexual favors I wonder?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ask Kamala...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ask Kamala...

Everybody has to be good at something, and her?
Well....

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

And the slide towards a lack of morality picks up more speed. Offering mind altering substances (I’ll refrain from calling weed drugs to keep from offending out more open minded members). What next? Free heroin jabs (jabs for jabs), free psychedelics (trips for sticks).

They are DESPERATE to get this poison into everyone; the big question of course is WHY when we are at herd immunity despite a significant proportion saying “no” (almost 60%).

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch: Fauci Pal Daszak Admits "Chinese Colleagues" Developing "Killer" Coronaviruses

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...killer-coronaviruses

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.

Daszak made the admission at a 2016 forum discussing “emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,” which appears to be at odds with Fauci’s repeated denial of funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

While describing how his organization sequences deadly viruses, Daszak describes the process of “insert[ing] spike proteins” into viruses to see if they can “bind to human cells” as being carried out by his “colleagues in China”:

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we…

Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

“You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.
The comments follow growing evidence that Fauci’s NIAID has deep financial and personnel ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology – and that Daszak’s EcoHealth alliance was one of the primary proxies funneling the money to the Chinese Communist Party lab.

Over a dozen research papers carried out under a $3.7 million National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) grant list the Wuhan Lab’s Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases Director Shi Zhengli as a co-author alongside Daszak. Shi has included these Fauci-backed grants on her resume.

The Wuhan lab has also listed the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as one of its “partners,” secretly erasing the mention in March 2021.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Did I miss it? I took a peek at CNN just for curiosity and did not see any mention of the leaked emails, or anything related to the falsehoods promoted by Fauci et al over the year plus.

So, despite Fauci being brought before congressional panels and what not over this, not a peep from MSM? Wow....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Bongino said (more or less) that the MSM is complicit in the deaths of many covid victims because of their narrative. They are in the CYA mode.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's so weird. I can't even discuss or debate this with others because they have no clue / knowledge of this. I guess just point them to AT / OANN types of sites for now.

Just amazingly flabbergasted at how far the MSM has strayed from reporting the news.

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Many are not aware of the legal actions taking place around the world.

https://leakedreality.com/vide...l-10-nuremburg-codes

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Just got the email. Starting 7/1 no more masks or health screenings at work. So f--king happy about that. I already would ditch the mask when not on camera, now I don't have to sneak around.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Earlier at work I was in an area where I was subjected (subjugated?) to MSNBC for about 30 minutes and they had their little darling Saint Fauci on.

This greasy little weasel was spinning FURIOUSLY to cover his little greasy weasel ass. The way this guy LIES so smoothly and with a little smile on his face is a sight to behold.

Why Trump didn't pick up early on that this guy is lying, self-serving SACK OF SHIT is beyond me. Frown

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
"Joints for Jabs"?? Roll Eyes

Next they'll be offering cigarettes. And why not? It's only a virus that affects the respiratory system. Roll Eyes

Bottles of Ripple for the folks on Skid Row. The possibilities are endless. Smile

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Just got the email. Starting 7/1 no more masks or health screenings at work. So f--king happy about that. I already would ditch the mask when not on camera, now I don't have to sneak around.

That's great news my friend.

-- George Orwell

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why Trump didn't pick up early on that this guy is lying, self-serving SACK OF SHIT is beyond me. Frown

Oh.. I think he did:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Regardless of the N-codes, the criminal violations seem to span from negligence to explicit criminal actions, including denial of treatments like ivermectin that could have saved countless lives and suffering.

One hopes that globally, if not in the US, we have a justice system that will hold Fauci and others to account.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here where I work, only those who have gotten the jab can remove their muzzles, we who are waiting to see what this vax does have to remain muzzled up, a lower caste of worker.

What's next, a little patch saying "UNVAXXED - BEWARE UNCLEAN" ? Mad

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Cleveland Clinic Study Shows No Benefit From Vaccine For Those Who Previously Had COVID, No Need to Vaccinate Those With Antibodies

As many people suspected, there is now a study from the Cleveland Clinic [SEE HERE] showing there is no need to vaccinate anyone who previously recovered from the COVID-19 virus. The vaccination provides no additional benefit.

CLEVELAND CLINIC – ♦ Conclusions – Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.

♦ Summary – Cumulative incidence of COVID-19 was examined among 52238 employees in an American healthcare system. COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine. (details)

https://theconservativetreehou...ose-with-antibodies/

-rduckwor

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Here where I work, only those who have gotten the jab can remove their muzzles, we who are waiting to see what this vax does have to remain muzzled up, a lower caste of worker.

What's next, a little patch saying "UNVAXXED - BEWARE UNCLEAN" ? Mad

My work has explicitly stated they will not ask your status. They also announced you can take the day off after if you need to (without using PTO) or leave work during the day to take it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
On a scale of 1 to 10, this guy’s hubris is a solid 11.

quote:
”A lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science” Fauci said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...m-attacks-on-science

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
”A lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science” Fauci said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...m-attacks-on-science

Words from a leftist mean NOTHING!

Prove it. Point by point, show us the data that unequivocally proves your assertions. If you can't prove them, are you willing to admit to deceit and be guilty of crimes against humanity on an unprecedented scale? If not, STFU.