SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

Isn't the same true of firearms manufacturing
No
When used as directed the manufacture of vaccines bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products.

When used as directed if a firearm were to be defective, causing injury to the shooter, the firearm manufacturer is not protected from liability.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So today my defense contractor employer officially began the whole “vaxxed can remove masks” thing but it actually appears there’s FAR more people than I realized who aren’t getting Saint Fauci’s Holy Jab because there were way more masked people there today than I had expected. Eek

Went to Costco yesterday, they changed the signs to masks required if not vaccinated. I didn't see one person without a mask, not a single one. I live in a liberal county, so much do that we've been on the national news a couple of times recently when parents fight back against Critical Race Theory. It's a virtue signal to wear a mask, don't want to be confused with a conservative accidentally, that's a good way to catch an ass beating. Besides the virtue signal, people are terrified after 15 months of being told that we are in the middle of the Bubonic plague and we are all going to die. We've literally given tens or hundreds of millions of people PTSD.

My mom didn't go out for her birthday just to be safe, even though she's been vaccinated for a couple of months.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Looks like you have legal open carry Skins. If you really wanna make their heads pop while you're maskless........

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^My area has a few places staying with 'mandatory masks,' but many are switching to 'recommended for non-vaccinated.' There's LOTS of people, ~2/3-ish, still wearing masks. There was a woman complaining to a store staff member about someone not wearing a mask, and I saw an older fellow at a 'hand sanitizing station' double masked. Perhaps he had pre-existing/unique condition(s).

I think by 4th of July, outside of the big 'lib' areas, mask wearing is going to largely old news for most.

The big thing for most parents is how is school going to look for kids, particularly younger kids, in the fall. My area seems to be trying to get back to full-time in-school, which is going to be critical to getting things back up and running. Parents of younger students have been really having to adapt to make this 'three weeks to flatten the curve' work for the past 16+ months. Roll Eyes

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I saw a guy driving in a car by himself double masked with what appeared to be a mask on underneath a respirator. All you could see was the respirator with the strap around the back of the neck and a harness up at the top of head, but there were these two straps coming out the side underneath, looped around his ear.... I’ve joked about wearing a gas mask out in public, but haven’t done it, so I don’t know if he was being serious or not, but I’m guessing it probably wasn’t a joke.

In a car, by himself, mind you.

It may be time to break out the gas mask, mud boots, buy heavy rubber gloves, a Tyvek suit, and go to Costco with a laminated “COVID” card hanging from a neck lanyard and walk around acting like I know something they don’t.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon now has a wide variety of vaccine card holders that you can wear around your neck so you can display your card proudly!
Another opportunity to turn "crisis" into cash.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
The big thing for most parents is how is school going to look for kids, particularly younger kids, in the fall. My area seems to be trying to get back to full-time in-school, which is going to be critical to getting things back up and running...
Boss

I've met a half dozen families this past year that moved to Florida because of this. School started late, but it was in person for those that chose it. We were out 2.5 months starting at spring break, which was bad enough. I can't fathom what people are doing with their kids out for an entire year.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So it appears more and more likely that the Government agency charged with protecting us from viruses, funded development of the virus which killed hundreds of thousands.

Not only did they aid in COVID-19’s development, but after the Pandemic hit full speed, they restricted access to safe early treatment options.

Tactic taken was to hold off treatment until hospitalization, when it became too late for early treatment options to work effectively.

All this while they teamed up with media and big tech to demonize those doctors and the President, which spoke of early treatment options.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
So it appears more and more likely that the Government agency charged with protecting us from viruses, funded development of the virus which killed hundreds of thousands.

Not only did they aid in COVID-19’s development, but after the Pandemic hit full speed, they restricted access to safe early treatment options.

Tactic taken was to hold off treatment until hospitalization, when it became too late for early treatment options to work effectively.

All this while they teamed up with media and big tech to demonize those doctors and the President, which spoke of early treatment options.

I think that sums it up succinctly.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Update from behind the COVID lockdown lines, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

The news broke last night, the two of the 4 individuals who tested positive for the Indian B.1.617 variation - prompting media inspired fear mongering, and State health officials pontificating - were false positives.

FFS.
Oh no, really?
How could that happen?
How could this be happening then?
End this ridiculous lockdown.
65 positive cases? Re-test those too please.

If this variation spreads as quickly as the State health eggheads 'fear', then why is there only 65, and not 65,000?

A LOT of conversations, regarding the efficacy of these tests, the results, the lockdowns, the spiralling debt issue for individuals and families, the ongoing losses of revenue for businesses ...

--chris

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Chris, time to dig a bunker and camp out til 2023 until it's all over.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

A LOT of conversations, regarding the efficacy of these tests, the results, the lockdowns, the spiralling debt issue for individuals and families, the ongoing losses of revenue for businesses ...

Seriously, how are you Aussies not breaking out the piano wire at this point?

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shopping at the local Aldi...about half of the shoppers were of the hippie dippy variety. People you know are all vaccinated. And yes, they were all wearing masks.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Music to my ears!
Picture of synthrob
posted Hide Post
If interested, all of Fauci's emails available in a PDF doc (almost 700 MB) at:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/..._2021_06_03.pdf/file

Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

Posts: 2853 | Location: NE Ohio  | Registered: April 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:

The news broke last night, the two of the 4 individuals who tested positive for the Indian B.1.617 variation - prompting media inspired fear mongering, and State health officials pontificating - were false positives.
Again, when is a group of 'adults' going to step up and tell these lying morons no more, give them the middle finger salute, and go back to living their lives. The 'cases' metric means absolutely nothing, and it needs to be shoved sideways up the arses of those pushing it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthrob:
If interested, all of Fauci's emails available in a PDF doc (almost 700 MB) at:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/..._2021_06_03.pdf/file
Also here are the Highlights.
  • February 5-6, 2020 (000239) – Fauci asked to recommend names for WHO group with the broad mission to “look at the origins and evolution of 2019n-CoV.” Fauci responds by seeking to reframe the mission in a manner that would only look for natural and not lab made origin.

• February 7, 2020 (000189) - Fauci sent an internal NIAID communication reflecting that it was unlikely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus originated in a wet market.

• February 16, 2020 (000447) – Fauci tells CBS reporter that if the mortality turns out to be 0.2% to 0.4%, then SARS-CoV-2 should be treated like a severe seasonal flu. But when the case fatality rate was later revised to between 0.2% and 0.4% by the CDC, Fauci continued to act as if the virus was something far more dangerous.
Read More Highlights.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: High-Ranking Chinese Defector Working With DIA Has 'Direct Knowledge' of China's Bioweapons Program—and It's Very Bad

In an exclusive story at RedState, Jen Van Laar reports that sources inside the intelligence community say a high-ranking defector from China has been working for months with the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). According to Van Laar’s confidential sources, that high-ranking defector claims to have knowledge of special weapons programs in China—that include bioweapons.

Adam Housley first reported via Twitter on Thursday that “the increased pressure on China in recent days is due to a defector with intimate knowledge” of the program. According to Housley, FBI director Christopher Wray “didn’t know right away because they wanted to make sure they got all they needed before telling him.”

In fact, Wray was “ambushed” with the information, according to Van Laar’s sources, as was the CIA. “Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies,” according to the report.

Why was the defector so important that he had to be kept under wraps?

Housley says it’s because the defector has information on the origins of the Wuhan virus: “China is trying to produce variants that suggest it came from bats to cover up that coronavirus originally came from a lab.” He later clarified: “US intelligence has a Chinese defector with Wuhan info. AND China is trying to produce variants that suggest it came from bats to cover up that coronavirus originally came from a lab.”

According to RedState’s sources, “the defector has been with the DIA for three months” and has provided “an extensive, technically detailed debrief to US officials.”

“In DIA’s assessment, the information provided by the defector is legitimate,” wrote Van Laar. “Sources say the level of confidence in the defector’s information is what has led to a sudden crisis of confidence in Dr. Anthony Fauci, adding that U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) personnel detailed to DIA have corroborated very technical details of information provided by the defector.”

All of this raises many questions. Why, “suddenly,” did the U.S. legacy media en masse turn-tail and start pointing fingers at China and doubting Fauci? Why did left-wing outlets like the Washington Post and BuzzFeed “suddenly” decide it was the right time to drop Fauci’s emails—just days after the lab-leak story was “suddenly” no longer verboten on social media? Fauci’s emails revealed what we’ve been reporting here at PJ Media for months (mostly behind the paywall for our VIP subscribers to avoid the Gestapo social-media censors): that Fauci was working with a Chinese scientist from the Wuhan lab; that he asked Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg to help with COVID messaging; and that he signed off on funding for dangerous gain-of-function research in Wuhan.

One gets the sense that a dam the size of Three Gorges on the Yangtze River is about to blow. The question will be, as it almost is when political figures are caught in a coverup: What did they know and when did they know it? And who knew what was really going on?

If any of this turns out to be true—particularly the suggestion that China may have intentionally unleashed the most deadly bioweapon in world history—you might want to begin thinking about where you’re going to spend the U.S.-Sino War. If, as Housley claims, the FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies are swarming with Chinese spies, it would constitute the biggest national security failure in U.S. history—and the most deadly.

The implications are terrifying.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/pa...ts-very-bad-n1452251

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
Virologist Who Told Fauci SARS-CoV-2 'Potentially Engineered' Just Deleted 5,000 Tweets

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...-deleted-5000-tweets

A California virologist who told Anthony Fauci that COVID-19 looks 'potentially engineered' and 'inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory' - only to later reverse course and publish a 'natural origin' paper 8 weeks later (before receiving a multi million-dollar NIH grant) has deleted more than 5,000 tweets.

Kristian G. Anderson who runs the Andersen Lab in La Jolla, CA, wrote in a Feb. 1 email to Fauci "The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome, less than 0.1 percent, so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered," adding that he and his team found "the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."

Anderson was responding to an article sent to him by Fauci exploring the origins of the virus. The next day, Fauci sent an urgent email to his deputy, Hugh Auchincloss, with the subject "IMPORTANT," writing "Hugh, it is essential that we speak this a.m. Keep your cell phone on. ... Read this paper as well as the email that I will forward. You will have tasks today that must be done."

The document attached was titled "Baric, Shi, et al - Nature medicine - SARS gain of function.pdf."

So right after one of Fauci's trusted scientific advisers suggests COVID-19 could be man-made (while Fauci and associates publicly dismissed the possibility as a conspiracy theory), he shot a research paper concerning gain of function research - which Fauci was funding at the Wuhan Institute of Virology - to his deputy.

And now Anderson has deleted more than half of his tweets.

More at link.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Here's a new narrative I heard this morning. A hospital report (not sure where, Columbus maybe) said that out of their 20 something new covid patients zero had been vaccinated. Not exactly subliminal is it?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post