SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2913 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Take your jab! You don't want impotence, do you?
Wear a tuxedo.

That's right! If you've going to be impotent ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16577 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
Oh boy, where do I sign up?

Could you be a part of the next vaccine breakthrough?

This is very troubling to me. Flu vaccines work when they target the strains they are based on. Now they’re going to produce them with the same technology that clearly isn’t working with Covid and causes unknown injuries? I wonder how many of those people will have to take annually to keep the flu under control- 4? 6? Permanent rotation based on infection?

Flu vaccines are entrenched as safe by millions in this country so many will (hopefully not) take them without questioning what’s in them. People that decide not to get them will be called… yup. Anti-vaxxers. How dare we refuse to fill the pockets of big pharma while they continue use of a “product” people don’t trust?

Posts: 15708 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This is the way we get to 'I Am Legend'... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9114 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That infuriates me! They know damn well, this technology is a problem, but they roll out more poison.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38919 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Take your jab! You don't want impotence, do you?
Wear a tuxedo.

That's right! If you've going to be impotent ...

They're accidently sayin' you cannot go f' yourself Big Grin

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2052 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
That infuriates me! They know damn well, this technology is a problem, but they roll out more poison.

Which makes me extremely hesitant to take any future injections of anything. It will become increasingly difficult to discern what precisely the product is. The person injecting me might well have no idea. I called the pharmacy and my doc's office about the ingredients in a prescribed med I reacted to (I'm Celiac), and they both said "don't know, no way to find out". Then I started digging deep myself. Lots of shady stuff going on out there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fly-Sig,

Posts: 9592 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Which makes me extremely hesitant to tank any future injections of anything. It will become increasingly difficult to discern what precisely the product is. The person injecting me might well have no idea. I called the pharmacy and my doc's office about the ingredients in a prescribed med I reacted to (I'm Celiac), and they both said "don't know, no way to find out". Then I started digging deep myself. Lots of shady stuff going on out there.

or is the "Flu Vaccine" also a Covid vaccine mixed in there?

https://www.westernjournal.com...omething-isnt-right/

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8472 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
They are lying about how many of the jabbed have been hospitalized...

More evidence that American data may badly overstate the protection mRNA shots offer against hospitalization from Covid

An internal database from two suburban Chicago hospitals reveals the bias; for health authorities, this skew is a feature, not a bug.
Alex Berenson

An internal database from a Chicago-area medical system offers new evidence hospitals are inflating how many unvaccinated people are hospitalized for Covid.

Many patients listed as having “unknown” Covid vaccination status and grouped with the unvaccinated are actually Covid-jabbed, the database suggests.

The system, which includes two medium-sized suburban hospitals west of Chicago, itself acknowledges in the database that it overestimates the number of unvaccinated patients - though it does not know by how much.

This error may sound minor and technical. In fact, it is crucial.

Knowing how many patients are vaccinated and how many are not is the first step in figuring out if mRNA shots reduce hospitalizations from Covid.

If hospitals are systematically misclassifying vaccinated patients as unjabbed, the endlessly repeated claim that unvaccinated people are at much higher risk of being hospitalized from Covid becomes impossible to trust, much less verify.

https://alexberenson.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24321 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lying motherfuckers. People need to go to prison.

Dr. Leana Wen: 'overcounting' of COVID deaths

You destroyed people's livelihood and their lives with your fucking LIES. There's a price to be paid for this.
quote:
Center for Security Policy senior analyst J. Michael Waller slammed the Washington Post over the column, stating, "Not long ago, the Washington Post was calling us conspiracy theorists for saying such things."

Author A.J. Kay tweeted, "Well, yeah … You’d think seeing this in legacy media would offer a feeling of vindication or resolution for those of us who have been screaming about it since 2020, but really it’s just exasperation, anger, & grief. The lies caused so much harm."

"The Australian" journalist Adam Creighton tweeted, "People saying this a year ago were booted off social media." 

Brownstone Institute president Jeffrey Tucker tweeted, "This is not just recently true. It's been true for three years! We truly do not know how many actually died from COVID, which means that not even the CFR is accurate."

Timcast staff writer Adrian Norman wrote, "TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE."

Posts: 108261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BBC Formula One presenter Jennie Gow says she has had a serious stroke

Broadcaster, 45, who also appears on Netflix series Drive to Survive, says her speech has been affected

https://www.theguardian.com/sp...rvive-serious-stroke

Posts: 12856 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Another coincidence.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15708 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Really?

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m working as hard as I can to verify this information, but...

... I'm going to go ahead and spread all this unverified sensationalist tripe because it will entice gullible people to click on my website and generate a bunch of traffic and ad revenue.

Posts: 32685 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just don't even know what to say to you. What possesses you to think this kind of stuff you're posting would fly here?

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lying motherfuckers. People need to go to prison.

Dr. Leana Wen: 'overcounting' of COVID deaths

You destroyed people's livelihood and their lives with your fucking LIES. There's a price to be paid for this.
quote:
Center for Security Policy senior analyst J. Michael Waller slammed the Washington Post over the column, stating, "Not long ago, the Washington Post was calling us conspiracy theorists for saying such things."

Author A.J. Kay tweeted, "Well, yeah … You’d think seeing this in legacy media would offer a feeling of vindication or resolution for those of us who have been screaming about it since 2020, but really it’s just exasperation, anger, & grief. The lies caused so much harm."

"The Australian" journalist Adam Creighton tweeted, "People saying this a year ago were booted off social media." 

Brownstone Institute president Jeffrey Tucker tweeted, "This is not just recently true. It's been true for three years! We truly do not know how many actually died from COVID, which means that not even the CFR is accurate."

Timcast staff writer Adrian Norman wrote, "TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE."

This is what happens when the government gives incentives to the hospitals for every Covid patient treated, how they treated them, if they were on ventilators, and finally the deaths. Look at the numbers deaths these past couple of years for flu. There basically were no flu related deaths. Now they will be in the hiding information mode to protect their asses!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4869 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I’ll retract it for now… but military involvement is very close to indisputable.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24321 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fine. When you have proof, let us know.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
I’m working as hard as I can to verify this information, but...

... I'm going to go ahead and spread all this unverified sensationalist tripe because it will entice gullible people to click on my website and generate a bunch of traffic and ad revenue.

Which probably aptly describes most of the 10,000 word articles posted in this thread.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37136 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is on Youtube so he has to be very careful about his words, so it will not be removed. New data released from a study of Taiwanese children given the MRNA vaccine. Very detailed and very disturbing.

Posts: 12856 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post