SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m a big believer in empirically based science. Observation plays a big part in gathering empirical evidence. By doing so, one is able to connect the dots that tend to get erased by those telling everyone to “follow the science”. As we’ve learned throughout the plandemic, “science” is what they tell us it is and not to question it.

Evidence over the last three years plainly points to the inescapable facts that the “vaccines” are not vaccines. Period. Those that know better than us even changed the definition of the word vaccine so that the untested, untrialed garbage fit the new definition. Equally inescapable are the facts that the “vaccines” enhance infection in those that got them, and that deaths and injury occurred as a direct result of these injections if far greater numbers than other actual vaccines. People ignore what they can plainly see at their own peril.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15708 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Correlation is easily proved right now. The issue is causation. The cardiac and stroke events are already acknowledged officially, but called "rare". Nobody is looking at the bodies of suddenly dead healthy adults. Nobody is seriously investigating the cause of individuals who survive a cardiac or stroke event.

Things like cancers, neurologic problems, future heart problems, etc are being ignored as to a link to the jabs.

This will make it very difficult for any individual to prove a jab caused their medical problem. That's a legal thing. But on the pure science angle it will become ever more provably certain that very many people have been seriously harmed or killed.

Posts: 9592 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Pentagon has formally ended their COVID-19 mandate for the Armed Forces.

Representative Chip Roy (R-TX) posted the official memo for Pentagon leaders on Twitter on Tuesday night. In the memo, the Secretary of Defense praises officials for their efforts to combat the virus throughout the pandemic. It goes on to explain the rolling back of COVID protocols.

Section 525 of the NDAA for FY 2023 requires me to rescind the mandate that members of the Armed Forces be vaccinated against COVID-19, issued in my August 24, 2021 memorandum, “Mandatory Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination of Department of Defense Service Members.” I hereby rescind the memorandum.

The Pentagon also rescinded the same mandate for members of the National Guard and the Ready Reserve.

The memo indicates that members of the Armed Forces who refused the vaccine will not be allowed to experience any “adverse actions” if they requested reprieve based on religious liberty.

The Secretaries of the Military Departments will update the records of requests, including letters of reprimand. The Secretaries of the Military Departments will further cease any ongoing reviews of current Service member religious, administrative, or medical accommodation requests solely for exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine or appeals of denials of such requests.

Roy called the move “an important step,” but emphasized that there is more to do. For now, those previously dismissed for their refusals to take the vaccine will have the right to have their records updated to strike any negative language or characterizations. It is not clear if any member of the Armed Forces unfairly dismissed will have a path to return to service.

https://redstate.com/kiradavis...cine-mandate-n686685

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24321 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The best evidence is that excess deaths aren't a news story. If the cause wasn't known, and that it is intentional, it'd be the biggest news story in years.

Posts: 7531 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Myocarditis: Once Rare, Now Common
Posted on:
Monday, January 9th 2023 at 11:45 am
Written By:
Orthomolecular News Service

Orginally published on www.orthomolecular.org by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

As an actively practicing clinical cardiologist for many years in three different communities, I knew about myocarditis. I just never saw it. Quite literally, I recall seeing ONE young woman who presented with a picture of acute congestive heart failure, and her echocardiogram study revealed a big and poorly contracting heart. Such a condition is diagnosed as an idiopathic congestive cardiomyopathy, which basically means the heart is enlarged and functioning very poorly, and you have no idea why. After treating her with traditional measures for congestive heart failure, she started getting better. To my great surprise, after six to nine months of follow-up, her echocardiogram had returned to normal.

Retrospectively, it was then clear that she had likely contracted a virus that focused on her heart. The virus-induced inflammation in her heart muscle cells then decreased the strength of her heart contractions to the point of clinical heart failure with heart enlargement. Presumably, her young immune system eventually "kicked in" and eliminated the viral culprit. Even as a clinician who also received many patients in consultation from other doctors, she represented the entirety of my cases of myocarditis. And at that, the diagnosis was only a retrospective conclusion.

COVID and Myocarditis

Today, the active clinical cardiologist is seeing myocarditis patients on a regular basis. The scientific literature indicates that myocarditis is occurring quite frequently in patients harboring the chronic presence of the COVID-related spike protein. This is being seen in many individuals with persistent chronic COVID, many of whom have been vaccinated, as well as in a substantial number of individuals who have been vaccinated and have never contracted COVID. [1-4] A study in mice showed that the injection of the mRNA vaccine (which produces the spike protein) reliably induced myopericarditis. [5] Regardless of the initial source of exposure to spike protein, it appears to be the reason for the pathology and symptoms seen in chronic COVID. [6]

While not yet clearly documented by any well-designed studies in the medical literature, a great deal of anecdotal information indicates that vaccine mRNA shedding can occur. And once transmitted, the mRNA directly leads to spike protein production. [7] Such mRNA shedding means that the spike protein is indirectly, if not directly as well, transmissible from one individual to another via inhalation or various forms of skin contact. In fact, Pfizer's own internal documents advise about the possibility of "environmental exposure" by "inhalation or skin contact" of the mRNA in the vaccine being transmitted from a vaccinated individual to another person. [8] Furthermore, while many try to dismiss such an "exposure" as too minimal to be of clinical consequence, such an assertion cannot be assumed to be true when dealing with an agent (spike protein) that appears capable of replication once it gains access to the body. The toxicity associated with spike protein would not be due to a one-time exposure, but one that could persist indefinitely because of this ability to replicate. A toxin that has such an ability is truly a clinical nightmare. It is never a good idea to overestimate the integrity of the pharmaceutical industry. [9]

The spike protein is the part of the COVID pathogen that facilitates its entry into various cells in the body. [10] This cellular entry occurs after the spike protein binds to ACE2 receptors present on the cell membranes found in a wide variety of tissues and organs. Spike protein binding to ACE2 receptors in the lungs, heart, and blood vessels has proven to be of particular importance in determining the severity of many COVID infections as well as the nature of the side effects seen following a spike protein vaccination. Deaths and severe complications have also resulted from vaccine-induced thrombosis occurring in the cerebrovascular circulation. [11,12] Autopsy evaluation of multiple vaccinated individuals who died shortly after receiving their vaccinations revealed acute myocarditis as the only logical cause of their deaths. [13]

Sufficient spike protein binding to ACE2 receptors on the endothelial cells lining the blood vessels has consistently resulted in increased blood clotting. Such clots are tiny in some people, which can then lead to various degrees of tissue and organ damage depending on how severely overall blood flow is impaired to those areas. [14,15] Other clots can rapidly increase in size and result in sudden death. [16] Spike protein can activate blood clotting by binding directly to the ACE2 receptors of platelets in the blood. [17,18] Also, circulating spike protein that has not yet been bound appears to stimulate hypercoagulation as well. [19] Of note, both Pfizer and Moderna appear quite proud to assert that their final formulations supply the "full-length" spike protein in the injections.

Myocarditis, which simply means inflammation of some or all of the muscle cells in the heart, can occur when the spike protein binds to the blood vessels in the heart, to the muscle cells themselves, or both. [20] Even when the myocardial blood vessels get more selectively targeted, inflammation of the heart muscle itself will still eventually ensue as the circulation of the heart gets progressively impaired by blood clotting and/or by an increased resistance to blood flow resulting from inflammation-induced vasoconstriction. Pre-pandemic myocarditis (cases not related to a spike protein presence) generally did not involve any predisposition to blood clotting in addition to the inflammation of the affected heart muscle cells.

Myocarditis presents no diagnostic challenge when it presents in its classical manner. Chest pain and rapid heart rate are often the earliest symptoms. If the myocardial inflammation is evolving rapidly, symptoms of congestive heart failure, including shortness of breath and swelling of the lower legs, can occur as well. Not uncommonly, an upper respiratory tract viral infection will be present or there will be a history of such an infection having recently resolved. Chest X-ray, electrocardiogram (ECG), and echocardiogram can all be used to help establish the diagnosis. An elevated troponin level on blood testing is extremely sensitive in picking up any ongoing heart muscle cell damage, and some elevation of this test will always be seen if any significant inflammation is present in those muscle cells.

Any continued elevation of troponin in the blood, however minimal, must be regarded with significant concern, even if there appears to be a complete clinical resolution of the myocarditis. Everyone should have this test done, even if they are feeling perfectly well, to both establish a baseline within the normal range or to detect any unsuspected low-grade myocardial inflammation.

The very high sensitivity of the troponin test has revealed that there are countless numbers of people post-COVID infection and/or post-vaccination that are continuing to have sustained subclinical degrees of myocardial inflammation. No matter how minimal the elevation of the test, any increase means that a gradual and continued loss of heart muscle function will occur over time. It also means that the heart is highly susceptible to an acute and potentially severe worsening of heart function when an additional exposure to more spike protein occurs, as is seen with the booster shots being vigorously promoted now. A heart with a minimal elevation of troponin is literally the perfect setting for a catastrophic clinical response when an additional spike protein-laden injection is given, much like what gasoline would do to smoldering coals. Not surprisingly, it has been shown that COVID patients with higher troponin levels were more likely to die than those with lower levels. [21]

Many abnormal troponin tests eventually resolve completely and many do not. The quality of nutrition, the strength of the immune system, and the quality of the nutrient/vitamin/mineral supplementation being taken are all critical factors in determining whether a minimal, subclinical degree of inflammation in the heart is capable of completely resolving with a return of the troponin level into the reference, or normal, range. With much of the world eating poorly and not supplementing at all, there is an ongoing presence of the spike protein in a very large number of people around the world. Clinical myocarditis is simply an advanced state of inflammation in the heart, with much higher levels of troponin being released into the blood. Cardiac injury was detected in 20% to 40% of patients hospitalized with COVID. [22,23] Any troponin elevation in hospitalized COVID patients was associated with an increased mortality. [24]

Troponin testing is currently the most important and widely accepted way to determine whether a suspected heart attack has occurred, with the troponin being released into the circulation as the heart muscle cells die. [25] Some degree of myocardial injury is felt to be present when any troponin level is detected beyond the 99th percentile upper reference limit, whether in the context of a suspected heart attack or the possible presence of any inflammation in the heart. [26,27] Even an increase in baseline troponin levels that remains below the established upper limits of normal has been shown to be significantly associated with increased mortality after noncardiac surgery. [28] Baseline troponin testing is a good idea for everyone, since normal ranges can vary from lab to lab, and because it appears myocardial injury can still be present when the troponin level rises significantly from a baseline point but remains short of the upper reference limit. [29]
CONTINUES:

https://greenmedinfo.com/blog/...nce-rare-now-common 

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This seems to be happening all the time now.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports...er-hunter-brown-dead

Will there be an autopsy? Will we find out the cause of death?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4869 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It's a coincidence ...

"We understand that coincidence is now the leading cause of death. If we want to operate at the speed of science, there is no time for looking for causes."

Kaufman Institute for Coincidence

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24321 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
For those of you that have not received the “vaccine”. Have you given it any thought that the blood supply is no longer clear of the spike protein?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4869 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Quote from Ozarkwoods:

"For those of you that have not received the “vaccine”. Have you given it any thought that the blood supply is no longer clear of the spike protein?"

I had neck fusion surgery back in November. Prior to surgery I was required to sign a form allowing permission for the surgeon to give me a blood transfusion if it was needed.

At the time I didn't think too much about possible contamination from spike proteins. I was at a point where I think I needed the surgery despite the risk.

It turns out a transfusion wasn't needed.

I go back for a ct scan at the end of the month. The doctor may recommend a second surgery. At this point in time I don't think it will be necessary. If there comes a time surgery becomes necessary I will address the issue with the doctor and then make a determination based on what she tells me.

It could be a damned if I do or damned if I don't scenario.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This was mentioned a few pages (?) back. I think it was chellim who mentioned if one has an upcoming surgery and time, they can donate their own blood to be used if needed. I think that's a great idea if one has the time to prepare.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38919 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I believe you can donate blood to yourself for use in a scheduled surgery as a option. You may also have other compatible persons in your family/circle that can donate 'Pure Blood' for your use as well.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9114 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
This is a question I will ask the doctor.

I don't want it to be a debate issue with her about the "vaccines".

My primary care doctor has always mentioned the "vaccine". He's never attempted to push it on me, I suspect he's had some negative reactions from some of his patients when he's mentioned it to them.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I'm going to predict this won't get any better. I'm fearful of how much worse it may become. While I'm not happy about basically being forced to get the vaccine, I'm glad I got the J&J and not one of the two shot ones.

Posts: 8162 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a follow up today from total hip replacement end of Nov., it’s the first time in almost 3 years they didn’t have signs plastered everywhere about wearing a mask and nobody in the office had one on. I never wore one in there unless I was asked before this time anyways. I said to my Doc “ I see they dropped all the bullshit finally, he just looked at me and laughed and said I never supported it anyways but you and I can have that discussion the next time I see you at the range.

Posts: 478 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3256 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deadline Passes for Pfizer to Submit Results of Post-Vaccination Heart Inflammation Study to US Regulators

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...er&src_cmp=ZeroHedge

The deadline has passed for Pfizer to submit the results of a study exploring the frequency of heart inflammation following receipt of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Pfizer was required by the U.S. and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conduct multiple studies on its vaccine after the FDA approved the shot in August 2021 because regulators determined that without the studies, there would not be sufficient data to assess the “known serious risks of myocarditis and pericarditis,” or heart inflammation and a related condition.

Regulators were also concerned about the potential risk of subclinical myocarditis, or heart inflammation without typical symptoms.

The FDA told Pfizer to carry out six studies, with various deadlines for completion and reporting final results to the agency. The first final deadline arrived on Dec. 31, 2022.

Pfizer was required to submit a report on the study, which was to assess the incidence of subclinical myocarditis following administration of a third dose of Pfizer’s vaccine, or a booster shot, in people aged 16 to 30.

It’s unclear whether Pfizer met the deadline. The company and the FDA did not respond to requests for comment, and neither have issued any information about the study or its results since the deadline passed.

According to the FDA, Pfizer had until June 30, 2022, to complete the study and then another six months to prepare and submit the final results.

In a Dec. 8, 2022, memorandum explaining why the FDA authorized Pfizer’s bivalent booster without any clinical data, FDA officials noted that Pfizer was “conducting additional safety-related post-authorization/post-marketing studies for the PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, including post-marketing requirements to assess known serious serious risks of myocarditis and pericarditis and an unexpected serious risk of subclinical myocarditis..”

‘Shouldn’t Have to Ask’
The results of the study should be shared promptly, according to Jessica Adams, a former regulatory officer at the FDA.

“We shouldn’t have to ask or demand this information. We should expect that it’d be promptly shared by default,” Adams wrote on Twitter.

Dr. Janet Woodcock, the agency’s principal deputy director, told Adams in an email that the FDA is “not allowed to comment on potential actions on regulated products.”

It’s not clear how reporting results on a study relates to potential regulatory actions.

In light of the growing amount of evidence related to post-vaccination adverse events, some others are questioning the FDA’s delay in sharing information on the study.

“Why are FDA officials dragging their feet on making Pfizer’s prospective study data on subclinical myocarditis available to the public when evidence has been published in the medical literature that Pfizer’s pre-EUA clinical trials revealed ‘a 36 percent higher risk of serious adverse events in vaccinated participants in comparison to placebo recipients,'” Barbara Loe Fisher, co-founder and president of the National Vaccine Information Center, told The Epoch Times via email.

She was citing a reanalysis of the original trial data that found vaccinated participants had a higher risk of serious adverse events.

“With 79 percent of Americans having received at least one COVID shot and so many vaccinated young adults, especially physically fit athletes suffering heart attacks and sudden deaths, public health officials should insist that the company with the biggest market share of the COVID vaccine business in the U.S. be completely transparent about what it knows about the biological mechanisms of heart inflammation induced by the mRNA COVID vaccine Pfizer maintains is both safe and effective,” Fisher added.

Warning
The FDA added a warning about myocarditis following Pfizer and Moderna vaccination to patient and health care provider fact sheets in June 2021. Both vaccines utilize messenger RNA (mRNA) technology. Prospective vaccine recipients were told the risk of myocarditis was increased after vaccination, particularly after the second dose of the two-dose primary series.

If certain symptoms appeared after vaccination, such as chest pain or shortness of breath, people were told to immediately seek medical care.

U.S. authorities, and some officials elsewhere, have since acknowledged that the vaccines cause heart inflammation.

“The current evidence supports a causal association between mRNA COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis and pericarditis,” Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, a top CDC official, said during a meeting in 2022.

Some cases of the post-vaccination inflammation have ended in death.

Some 5,163 reports of post-vaccination myocarditis, pericarditis, or myopericarditis have been filed with the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a passive early warning system that alerts officials to possible side effects from vaccines. The reports don’t prove a connection with a vaccine but are an undercount of the true number of cases, research has found and authorities have acknowledged.

More than 800,000 other adverse events following receipt of the Pfizer vaccine have been lodged with the system.

Moderna Studies
The FDA also required Moderna to conduct post-approval studies after approving the company’s shot in early 2022.

Moderna was told to carry out six studies, the same number as Pfizer, focusing on assessing the incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis, the long-term impact of myocarditis, and the occurrence of subclinical myocarditis.

Two studies were due to be completed by Dec. 31, 2022, but the deadlines for submission of the results to the FDA aren’t until June 30, 2023.

Other deadlines for the Moderna and Pfizer studies stretch months or even years into the future, including one in 2025 and one in 2028.

Posts: 12856 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Bless that Missouri attorney general. The disclosures from the Missouri v. Biden case are confirming what we all knew was going on, but couldn’t prove. The latest tidbit to be flipped out of the chum bucket is a pivotal March 21st, 2021 email from a Facebook staffer to Andy Slavitt, the White House Covid Coordinator.

And here is the damning email that proves Missouri’s entire case:
(see image @ link)

Here’s the crucial bit that I highlighted above:

[W]e have been focused on reducing the virality of content discouraging vaccines that does not contain actionable misinformation. This is often-true content, which we allow at the post level because experts have advised us that it is important for people to be able to discuss both their personal experiences and concerns about the vaccine, but it can be framed as sensation, alarmist, or shocking. We’ll remove these Groups, Pages, and Accounts when they are disproportionately promoting this sensationalized content. More on this front as we proceed to implement.

Often true! This email is a key bit of evidence proving several key facts, if not the entire case against the federal government. You could even call it a “smoking gun.” Why?

First, the email proves that Facebook’s motive was not really to stop “misinformation” from hurting people, but rather it was always intended to help promote the government’s hyper-aggressive vaccine program.

In his email, the staffer expressly admitted that Facebook was not just censoring “misinformation” to keep people safe, but was also censoring TRUE factual information that Facebook couldn’t find any way to label as mis-information. Like when somebody posted, “Seven hours after taking the second jab, my aunt died of a massive stroke.” That’s a fact.

That fact about the poster’s aunt falls into the “often true” category. It’s not misinformation. But it’s “shocking” and more importantly, it might cause some “vaccine hesitancy,” which is what the title of that paragraph called the whole project. They were “tackling vaccine hesitancy.”

Tackling vaccine hesitancy is not part of Facebook’s social media mission. That was the government’s depopulation mission. Sorry, sorry, I meant, “public health mission.”

Next, the staffer specifically proved at least one of the technical mechanisms of censorship, and helpfully admitted that people’s free speech rights were harmed — even putting a number on it. That admission proves DAMAGES. He said:

Additional limitations we placed in April 2020 on forwarding of messages that have been forwarded many times reduced these kinds of messages by over 70%.

It’s worded a little obtusely, but what he’s saying is that they put the digital brakes on any message that got forwarded a lot and was critical of the vaccines. And it worked! In coordination with the White House, Facebook frustrated most (“over 70%”) of the forwarders. I remember all this very well. During this timeframe, when Facebook was C&C’s primary platform, commenters often complained that (a) they didn’t get the daily posts in their feed, and (b) they were blocked from forwarding or re-posting the daily roundups.

Next, the email proves COORDINATION between the government and the private actor, Facebook. In the email’s second-to-last sentence, the Facebook staffer called the previous list “these commitments.” If, as corporate media apologists suggest, Facebook was just detailing some of its totally private preferences, why call them “commitments?” Commitment to whom? Why commitments?

A commitment is something you make to someone that you are working with as part of an agreement, contract, or collusion.

Next, the very last sentence, promising “More on this front as we proceed to implement,” proves the White House was coordinating censorship with Facebook. In other words, if Facebook were just letting the White House know what its own preferences were, as a completely private actor, there would be no need to keep the government posted on the how the implementation was proceeding.

Finally, look at this delicious sentence that also proves coordination, the sentence with which the whole email begins:

Thanks for taking the time to connect on Friday. Per our discussion, I wanted to follow up with next steps:

“Next STEPS!” Steps are what you take when you are walking out a PLAN. A plan to move toward a goal. A plan is an agreement between two or more parties to take some particular action. This email alone proves the White House was involved in massive civil rights violations.

Facebook’s stealth censorship ultimately escalated to 3-day and 7-day virtual jail terms, which prompted C&C’s packing up and moving to Medium.com, where we got summarily canceled, and finally restarted on Substack. And so here we are.

Andy Slavitt was probably smart enough to know not to put any of his own preferences and directives in writing. But the Facebook staff aren’t familiar with public records laws and how to evade them like politicians. So the Facebook team sometimes forgot, and wrote what they really meant, instead of using plausibly-deniable political doublespeak.

This is why politicians disdain tech people and scientific experts, who consider themselves to be smarter than politicians. Politicians see these kinds of emails and think the tech/science experts are blockheaded morons who are slow-walking to their own destruction.

It’s hard to argue with that.

There’s a word for this kind of government control of big private companies. I can’t remember the exact word, it starts with an ‘f’, and Mussolini really loved it. Fash-something.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

-rduckwor

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
Long Covid and impotence

https://fortune.com/2022/08/17...alth-carolyn-barber/

I have not read the study itself, but the immediate question is how they determined who had covid and who did not. Merely a positive test or never a positive test is not proof either way. Likely almost everyone has been exposed and infected, with many never having symptoms. An antibody test is not robust, depending on timing, and the jab could influence tests.

So much science is junk these days, and this article comes across as agenda based reporting. I start out skeptical.

Posts: 9592 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep, this article comes across as agenda based reporting.

quote:
Doctors and researchers have exhaustively categorized those symptoms, which range from the mundane (cough, fever, headache) to the slightly mysterious (brain fog, loss of taste or smell, a pins-and-needles sensation). But it’s a more recent body of evidence that has them looking for answers–and it may push many vaccine-hesitant men to reconsider their stance .

Take your jab! You don't want impotence, do you?
Roll Eyes

-rduckwor

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Take your jab! You don't want impotence, do you?
Wear a tuxedo.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30994 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post