SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Here's a what if to all of the pilot types here on the forum.

I know the FAA regulates pilot licenses, and medical conditions can preclude you from having a license.

What will happen if it is ever determined that these vaccines are causing these issues? Will the FAA prohibit the vaccinated from flying? And if so, seeing so many carriers required it what will happen to the airlines?

I don’t believe the airline industry would survive, which means no studies will be allowed that could potentially show any dangers of being vaccinated. Military aviation would collapse, impacting national defense.

Something truly earthmoving on a political scale would need to happen before conditions are right for your hypothetical situation to emerge. The Second and third order affects of the finding as you describe is simply to massive to deal with.

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
I don’t believe the airline industry would survive, which means no studies will be allowed that could potentially show any dangers of being vaccinated. Military aviation would collapse, impacting national defense.

Bret Weinstein on his Darkhorse podcast framed it that the ongoing jab mandate within the military means, at the very least, those who are controlling the policy have a total disregard for military readiness.

I agree that there is no nicer explanation, so until national defense rises to a higher priority than whatever is driving the policy, nothing will be corrected.

Posts: 9744 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Some sort of MSNBC medical contributor and ER doc. She got such a voracious backlash that she ended up locking her Twitter account. Sounds like she’s got serious issues with Thanksgiving itself and not necessarily what she claims based on some other tweets she’s made:

Posts: 34589 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
May I suggest that you, Esther, in all seriousness, go fuck off and die. You are not welcome to the human race.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13106 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It STILL phukking amazes me at the number of pure SHEEP that are wearing a phukking mask that does absolutely phukking NOTHING!!! JSMH... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1101 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Here's a what if to all of the pilot types here on the forum.

I know the FAA regulates pilot licenses, and medical conditions can preclude you from having a license.

What will happen if it is ever determined that these vaccines are causing these issues? Will the FAA prohibit the vaccinated from flying? And if so, seeing so many carriers required it what will happen to the airlines?

I don’t fly for the airlines, but from talking with friends who do, I have a hard time imagining the airlines, much less the government admitting that the vaccine that they forced on pilots is the cause of any issues (whether it is or nor). One would think doing so would open them up to tremendous liability.

If that were to happen and they were to mandate either only un-jabbed pilots or at least one qualified, un-jabbed pilot per flight, it would be one heck of an employee’s market for those with the qualifications and without the jab.

I’d guess there is a vanishingly small chance of that happening though.

Posts: 7090 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I don't know how anyone could prove the are not jabbed.

The most that will happen, imho, is some medical conditions may be identified as higher risk by the FAA but they won't come out and say it is due to the jabs. Then they will institute some tests to detect those conditions in order to screen out those individuals from flying.

But I am more inclined to believe they will attempt to sweep everything under the rug as quickly and completely as possible.

Posts: 9744 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

Everyone I know from work that got the snake oil to keep their jobs got a neat little card to prove it. That means they are registered somewhere.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15812 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
FYI…the FAA violated their very own regulation when it allowed pilots to be injected with this experimental drug under Emergency Use Authorization. Their own regulations PROHIBIT ANY PILOT from taking an experimental drug for 12 months once released to the general populace.

Yeah…the FAA absolutely KNOWS they crapped the bed on this one. They will do EVERYTHING possible to deflect liability and responsibility from their front door.

“I’m from the FAA and I’m here to help you”. Pffffft…BULLCRAP!!!! About as useful and trustworthy as our “union”.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

Everyone I know from work that got the snake oil to keep their jobs got a neat little card to prove it. That means they are registered somewhere.

There were plenty of fraudulent entries to that system. There was an article in our local newspaper a few weeks ago about nurses, etc. being arrested for that fraud. They were selling the cards/entries to make money. I think it even happened at Yale.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I came across something called the Hendra vaccine for horses. While the disease in context sounds a little more dire than wuflu, it doesn't sound like the producing company was all that forthcoming with adverse side effects while similar compulsory mandates were put in place. This resulted in a class action suit in Australia. The company is Zoetis, which is a subsidiary of guess who - Pfizer. Patterns of behavior?

"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13106 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Every day there is news of celebrity, public figure or sports figure dropping dead, with the unusual thing being they never state the cause of death.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Folks do not like to mention suicide and drug overdoses. Fentanyl gets about 300 per day. I remember when someone was bold enough to put the cause of death as being AIDS. That was a first.

Posts: 17503 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

Maybe in a computer database somewhere, but is it truly centralized and complete?

If the FAA were to require at least one un-jabbed pilot in the cockpit, the onus will be on the pilot to prove he never got a jab. A very different situation than whipping out a card saying you did get jabbed.

Absent a definitive blood test, one would have to prove he is not in the database of those who did get jabbed.

But I'm with erj_pilot in that the FAA knows they screwed the pooch by allowing the jabs in the first place. They will do everything possible to make it go away.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
A little late to the game perhaps but I've started to listen to these things called podcasts in addition to looking at utube videos from the likes of YAF, Crowder, Shapiro, D'Souza and others. The podcasts are great, btw, when going on walks or bike rides.

Anyway, it seems like there are wide spread protests in prc right now reacting to the continued zero tolerance wuflu policies and lockdowns. Things like: people dying in a fire at home because prc goons have been locking people in their homes (welding doors shut, barriers, etc; reports that some people were locked in their home for 90+ days and some people actually starving to death). I saw footage of little kids (toddlers barely able to walk even) dressed fully in hazmat type gear being taken from their parents and placed in quarantine.

Unless prc has been exposed to some super strain that is not present here, the tyrannical prc government is seriously fucked up crazy and the people have reached a tipping point. One can hope that this topples the prc dictatorship and a new more democratic government is installed.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I came across something called the Hendra vaccine for horses. While the disease in context sounds a little more dire than wuflu, it doesn't sound like the producing company was all that forthcoming with adverse side effects while similar compulsory mandates were put in place. This resulted in a class action suit in Australia. The company is Zoetis, which is a subsidiary of guess who - Pfizer. Patterns of behavior?

Zoetis makes the machines that vaccinate the chicks inside the eggs where I work. I'm sure Pfizer is all over, with their fingers in many pies.

Posts: 368 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
A little late to the game perhaps but I've started to listen to these things called podcasts in addition to looking at utube videos from the likes of YAF, Crowder, Shapiro, D'Souza and others. The podcasts are great, btw, when going on walks or bike rides.

Anyway, it seems like there are wide spread protests in prc right now reacting to the continued zero tolerance wuflu policies and lockdowns.
konata…that is PRECISELY where the government of THIS country would like to take it/us. Ultimate, total, and COMPLETE control over us (dis)loyal subjects. Sh*t…they already achieved that with about half of the sheeple population at this point. Anyone who doesn’t believe that is just kidding themselve. IMHO…of course.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Biden, world leaders sign declaration to adopt vaccine passports for international travel
By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor Nov 21, 2022

https://www.thecentersquare.co...e9-67c82639f0e1.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4865 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
My wife and I have been sick and very tired for a couple days. We both tested positive tonight.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post