SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
With exactly ZERO exemptions issued, it seems logical that the next step would lawsuits against Uncle Sam for clear cases of religious discrimination across the board. I would rather see my tax dollars spent on settlements for patriots than the garbage the democRATs want the money earmarked for.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15817 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
With exactly ZERO exemptions issued, it seems logical that the next step would lawsuits against Uncle Sam for clear cases of religious discrimination across the board.

That's what's happening.
But... lawsuits against Uncle Sam aren't easy for 2 reasons: 1. Uncle Sam has unlimited resources to fight these lawsuits. 2. Justices like Roberts and Kavanaugh don't want to take a stand.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Despite being one of the most heavily “vaccinated” nations in the world, Covid numbers are spiking in the UK proving once again that this is most certainly not a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. I’m sure we’ll hear how lucky all these people are to have been vaccinated against a virus attacking them for which they’ve been vaccinated Roll Eyes

https://www.foxnews.com/health...million-infected.amp

UK reaches record COVID levels; nearly 5 million infected

The prevalence of COVID-19 in the U.K. has reached record levels, with about 1 in 13 people estimated to be infected with the virus in the past week, according to the latest figures from Britain’s official statistics agency.

Some 4.9 million people were estimated to have the coronavirus in the week ending March 26, up from 4.3 million recorded in the previous week, the Office for National Statistics said Friday. The latest surge is driven by the more transmissible omicron variant BA.2, which is the dominant variant across the U.K.

Hospitalizations and death rates are again rising, although the number of people dying with COVID-19 is still relatively low compared with earlier this year. Nonetheless, the latest estimates suggest that the steep climb in new infections since late February, when British Prime Minister Boris Johnson scrapped all remaining coronavirus restrictions in England, has continued well into March.

The figures came on the same day the government ended free rapid COVID-19 tests for most people in England, under Johnson’s "living with COVID" plan. People who do not have health conditions that make them more vulnerable to the virus now need to pay for tests to find out if they are infected.

"The government’s ‘living with COVID’ strategy of removing any mitigations, isolation, free testing and a considerable slice of our surveillance amounts to nothing more than ignoring this virus going forwards," said Stephen Griffin, associate professor at the University of Leeds’ medical school.

"Such unchecked prevalence endangers the protection afforded by our vaccines," he said. "Our vaccines are excellent, but they are not silver bullets and ought not to be left to bear the brunt of COVID in isolation."

More than 67% of people 12 years old and above in the U.K. have been vaccinated and had their booster or a third dose of the coronavirus vaccine. Beginning Saturday, parents can also book a low-dose vaccine for children between 5 to 12 years old in England.

James Naismith, a biology professor at the University of Oxford, said he believed that except for those who are completely shielded or not susceptible to the virus, most people in the country would likely be infected with the BA.2 variant by the summer.

"This is literally living with the virus by being infected with it," he said.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15817 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Such unchecked prevalence endangers the protection afforded by our vaccines," he said. "Our vaccines are excellent, but they are not silver bullets and ought not to be left to bear the brunt of COVID in isolation."

Say what?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...ke-vax-cards-n460063

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.

The man from the eastern Germany city of Magdeburg, whose name was not released in line with German privacy rules, is said to have received up to 90 shots against COVID-19 at vaccination centers in the eastern state of Saxony for months until criminal police caught him this month, the German news agency dpa reported Sunday.

The suspect was not detained but is under investigation for unauthorized issuance of vaccination cards and document forgery, dpa reported.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris visiting a school on Monday 4/4/22...what's wrong with this picture?

EVIL SOB's Mad

Posts: 34590 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Gotta indoctrinate the kids with the “ok for thee but not for me” mentality. Brainwash them while they’re young and pliable.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2...ke-vax-cards-n460063

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.

The man from the eastern Germany city of Magdeburg, whose name was not released in line with German privacy rules, is said to have received up to 90 shots against COVID-19 at vaccination centers in the eastern state of Saxony for months until criminal police caught him this month, the German news agency dpa reported Sunday.

The suspect was not detained but is under investigation for unauthorized issuance of vaccination cards and document forgery, dpa reported.

Dang. 90 times!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30936 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Kamala Harris visiting a school on Monday 4/4/22...what's wrong with this picture?
EVIL SOB's Mad

always everyone else wearing a mask...the kids with masks. I cant anymore.
that disorderly instinct to bark at people to take their stupid mask off, grows everyday.

Posts: 779 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And right beside her is Michigans other idiot, Jennifer Granholm.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16389 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I wish one of those kids had punched that whore in the taint

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's a USSS protectee. Think before you post.

Posts: 109101 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently you only have to wear a mask if you are sitting down.

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alcohol Fueled
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
First I saw this:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by StoneCold:
I tried the powder thing and no difference.

I will try to post a video in the next few days.

Where's that video of the magnet sticking to the injection sites of you and your wife?

It's been 10 days.

"Say what?" I thought to myself. Went looking. (Thanks for mentioning the ten days, boss!)

Found this:
quote:
I had the Moderna and the wife had the J&J and the weird thing is a magnet will stick to the injection site.

Uh huh.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I have been told that this only happens with the Pfizer jab - there is a mercury element in the delivery that is different from what Moderna and J&J are using.

Mercury is non-ferrous.

I see StoneCold hasn't been back since that last claim. Maybe the ferrous material with which they injected him and his wife got him and now his forum nick is literally true?

Still above ground, just had more important thing to worry about other than this.

Posts: 86 | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still above ground, just had more important thing to worry about other than this.
Yeah? Well, you're the one who made the claim.

Everyone knows that what you're claiming is not true. Is that plain enough for you?

Posts: 109101 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
EVIL SOB's Mad

I assume you're pointing out all the kids wearing masks while the adults, particularly Harris, are not wearing one. Yes that disgusts me, but the left would easily defend this. The kids aren't vaccinated and are the most vulnerable. The extension to that that I find wrong with this picture is the sign in the background middle of the photo: "Speech Sounds," and the irony of that. Notice the one adult wearing a mask, I presume the teacher. The people those kids are around for 6 hours a day, their fellow classmates and their teacher--the kids can't see their faces, and they're supposed to figure out how to make speech sounds, not to mention recognize emotions, without seeing people's mouth and face?

I rarely check this thread anymore because I know someone will post something that will make me so frustrated.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Just for the record: the more you vax, the weaker your immune system becomes

Independent data from the UK and New Zealand show the same thing: the more you vaccinate, the greater your chance of getting infected. It was supposed to be the other way around, wasn't it?

Steve Kirsch
Apr 6

It doesn’t get any more insane than this: the more you vaccinate, the greater your chance of getting COVID. Vaccinate 3 times and your risk of getting COVID is 3 times worse than an unvaccinated person.

Here are examples of government data showing that the more you vaccinate, the more likely you are to being infected:

The Covid-19 Scam & Vaccines (see section entitled “Fully-vaccinated infected at twice the rate of the un-vaccinated.”)

NZ Ministry of Health data shows Triple Vaccinated are now more Vulnerable to Covid Infection and Hospitalisation than the Unvaccinated

Record breaking wave of Covid-19 across Australia sees deaths 1700% higher than the start of the Pandemic; & the Fully Vaccinated account for 4 in every 5 of them

UK Government COVID-19 vaccine surveillance reports: Look for Table 13 or 14 entitled: ”Unadjusted rates of COVID-19 infection, hospitalisation and death in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.” For Weeks 4 and beyond, look at the first two columns. You’ll see that the numbers get worse and worse and worse over time. There is no way to explain this effect other than the vaccine is making people more and more susceptible to infection over time, likely by destroying our natural immunity. Here is the most recent table (from Week 13):

So the vaccine is working exactly the OPPOSITE of what it is supposed to do. It is helping you to get the virus!!!

In any rational world, we would stop the vaccines immediately.

But, hey, this isn’t a rational world. There is no stopping condition in our world. No matter how unsafe the vax is, it will be mandated because people BELIEVE it is the only way to stop COVID. And nothing is going to change this belief due to cognitive dissonance effects.

This is why we ignore all the scientific evidence because it must be wrong! It goes against what we’ve been told!

So when the science says “don’t get the vax and masks don’t work,” it doesn’t matter, because it goes against what we were told. Science is no match for our belief systems.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...ord-the-more-you?s=r

-rduckwor

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:

I assume you're pointing out all the kids wearing masks while the adults, particularly Harris, are not wearing one. Yes that disgusts me, but the left would easily defend this. The kids aren't vaccinated and are the most vulnerable.

Actually they're the least vulnerable.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30936 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Just for the record: the more you vax, the weaker your immune system becomes

Independent data from the UK and New Zealand show the same thing: the more you vaccinate, the greater your chance of getting infected. It was supposed to be the other way around, wasn't it?

If they want to 'cull the herd' it would make sense.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16642 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now Pelosi has the Wu Flu and she was all hugging up on and kissing Biden just the day before.

It's weird how all these high ranking Dems are getting it all at once like this isn't it?

Posts: 34590 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post