SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Not a @#$%ing thing is going to happen to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Plain and simple. We can all exercise mental masturbation over all this, DREAMING about her in an orange jumpsuit behind bars, but it ain't never gonna happen.

I hope above all hope I'm proved wrong...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it's never going to happen and I think the handful of reasons for this should be obvious to anyone who is paying attention. Nevertheless, she is not nor shall she ever be POTUS and that's a great bargain in my book.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I think you can say the same about Comey and the rest of the cabal. Nothing is ever going to become of any of all of this. They are just passing time through investigations and congressional inquires just to keep us looking at the shiny things. Hillary will probably pass in the next decade or so and I hope I’m here to see it. I’m close to the same age as some of these traitors. It’s my motivation to out live them. I truly would love to piss on some graves!

We shall see.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
SOURCES: CHINA HACKED CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

-A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.

-The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.

-The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/0...cked-clinton-server/

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just stumbled across this ltr from Oct 2016

warns that the laptops used to filter Clinton's emails were vulnerable to Chinese hackers

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10844 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Well now... I wonder if the Chinese will be forthcoming to Trump with the information, or hold it hostage...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15803 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Well now... I wonder if the Chinese will be forthcoming to Trump with the information, or hold it hostage...

They have the info. Member the Awan brothers?? Havent been in the news awhile. Wheels are grinding.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Maybe after the mid terms Trump will go scorched earth and lash out at all the phony shit brought against him ever day. Maybe he will declassify all the phony FISA apps and make them public and lay bare for every one to plainly see the undeniable truth.

Maybe he will then order real special investigations with real teeth behind them and some of these people and maybe even Hillary will suffer the consequences of their actions and deceit.

But I doubt it. For now I'm satisfied in my solace knowing that Hillary is living a miserable life. Everyday is just another day of misery for her because she is not now nor will she ever be President of the United States. With all her power, all her protections, all her rigging and fixing and paving the way she was ultimately denied by the little working class stiff who supported Donald Trump. The Deplorables whom she so despises, who do not have one iota of the power she wields denied her the very thing she coveted most.

She is now doomed to live the rest of her days in anger and misery. Every living moment is hell for her. No amount of money, no amount of power can make the misery subside and go away.

Now in failing health she knows she is nearing the end of her run. She is probably starting to welcome death her everyday life is so miserable. So as much as I would love to have her presence leave this earth I get a certain satisfaction knowing that when Hillary gets up everyday I'm a far and away a much happier person than she is.

God works in mysterious ways. Through a few simple twists of fate this woman went from being the President of the United States to the most miserable being on the planet.

Works for me.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Hacked? Like with a cough?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
lastmanstanding has an interesting take on the subject, and I can see his point. Hillary's suffering is not what I would prefer, but it is substantial.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Maybe after the mid terms Trump will go scorched earth and lash out at all the phony shit brought against him ever day. Maybe he will declassify all the phony FISA apps and make them public and lay bare for every one to plainly see the undeniable truth.

Maybe he will then order real special investigations with real teeth behind them and some of these people and maybe even Hillary will suffer the consequences of their actions and deceit.

But I doubt it. For now I'm satisfied in my solace knowing that Hillary is living a miserable life. Everyday is just another day of misery for her because she is not now nor will she ever be President of the United States. With all her power, all her protections, all her rigging and fixing and paving the way she was ultimately denied by the little working class stiff who supported Donald Trump. The Deplorables whom she so despises, who do not have one iota of the power she wields denied her the very thing she coveted most.

She is now doomed to live the rest of her days in anger and misery. Every living moment is hell for her. No amount of money, no amount of power can make the misery subside and go away.

Now in failing health she knows she is nearing the end of her run. She is probably starting to welcome death her everyday life is so miserable. So as much as I would love to have her presence leave this earth I get a certain satisfaction knowing that when Hillary gets up everyday I'm a far and away a much happier person than she is.

God works in mysterious ways. Through a few simple twists of fate this woman went from being the President of the United States to the most miserable being on the planet.

Works for me.

I doubt she is the most miserable person on the planet. There is a lot of misery out there, by no means evenly distributed. Despair, too.

Still, nobody would want to be her. It was her fate, and she earned it.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hell should have no surprises for her. *

*(paraphrased from 'Hellboy')

Smile

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
For now I'm satisfied in my solace knowing that Hillary is living a miserable life. Everyday is just another day of misery for her because she is not now nor will she ever be President of the United States.

I hear you, lastmanstanding.

But that's not good enough. Do you think that she and Paul Manafort have received equal justice under the law? His house was raided before dawn and every scrap of paper and every computer was taken. For potential tax violations. Under reporting of foreign income.

Don't you think that what we know already of the Clinton Fraud Foundation deserves the same level of examination? She laundered far more money than Manafort ever did.

If you're not on offense, you're on defense...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

Posts: 7486 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39263 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:

"The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised," the official said.

Well of course they didn't find any evidence... they weren't looking.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Does a "server" have to be "compromised" in order to do what Trump said happened? I suspect they are playing word games.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15855 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised," the official said

original letter that Comey drafted about the email investigation:

Comey initially said it was “ reasonably likely ” that “hostile actors” had gained access to Clinton’s email server, the text was edited to say that such an intrusion was “possible.”

The FBI has lost all credibility.

Comey and the intel folks ridiculed Donald Trump in congressional testimony when DT said he had been wire tapped.

When in reality at that exact same time there was a FISA warrant on Carter Page with all sorts of collection going on. How many other FISA warrants were there ?

Christopher Wray doesn't show the slightest signals that his number one job is restoring FBI credibility to the American people.

wiki:

Christopher Wray was Assistant Attorney General from 2003 to 2005, working under Deputy Attorney General James Comey

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Fixed it for you

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Through a few simple twists of fate this woman went from almost being the President of the United States to the most miserable being on the planet.

Posts: 4059 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post