SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, it seems now safe to say that the harpy is desperate:

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in 'basket of deplorables'

I'm no politician, but this just doesn't seem wise to me.

Nice. And she forgot about the half that would vote for Satan himself rather than her.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, it seems now safe to say that the harpy is desperate:

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in 'basket of deplorables'

I'm no politician, but this just doesn't seem wise to me.

There's an understatement. :-)

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
The Clearest (No Spin) Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email

By Sharyl Attkisson
September 10, 2016

https://sharylattkisson.com/th...llary-clinton-email/

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10P8TRIOT:

By Sharyl Attkisson
September 10, 2016

I'm getting a bad link on this.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Try this one.

Posts: 2548 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Report This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:

Try this one.
The American Thinker article contains the same link I posted. Both are saying the site is temporarily unavailable. Please try later; Sharyl's article is really good!

EDIT: Her entire website is down. I hope it's just routine maintenance, since it's one of the sites I check daily.

https://sharylattkisson.com

UPDATE: According to Sharyl's Twitter page, they're upgrading to a larger server tonight.

https://twitter.com/SharylAttkisson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10P8TRIOT,

Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Report This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

By Sharyl Attkisson
September 10, 2016

Their server was being upgraded last night. The website is available now.

Μολὼν λαβέ

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Many observers were surprised to learn, in a New York Times report, that the contractor who destroyed Hillary Clinton's emails while they were under a congressional subpoena received immunity from the Justice Department — and then still refused to answer some questions from the FBI.

Chaffetz will start asking those questions tonight — in a rare Monday evening hearing before the Oversight Committee. Among the witnesses called are top officials who deal with Congress for the FBI and the Justice Department.

the Oversight Committee's second hearing, to be held Tuesday morning, will address. Called to testify — actually subpoenaed to testify — will be Paul Combetta, the technician for Platte River Networks, the Colorado contractor hired by Clinton to handle her email system. Combetta is the man who had the infamous "oh s—t" moment described in the FBI report in which he allegedly realized he had forgotten to carry out a December 2014 order to destroy emails and instead carried it out sometime in March 2015, after the material was under congressional subpoena.

Combetta is also the one who was given immunity and then, according to the FBI, refused to answer questions about a conference call he had around the time of the deletions with Clinton lawyer David Kendall and top Clinton operative Cheryl Mills.

Republican investigators have a lot of questions for Combetta. The first is whether he will show up. Right now, that's not clear.

Also called to testify is Bryan Pagliano, the former State Department tech worker who set up Clinton's private email system — and who has also received immunity from the Justice Department. Along with them will be another worker for Platte River Networks and a longtime employee of former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2601513

Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Kinda surprised old Combetta hasn't had an "unfortunate accident". Of course, the afternoon is still young.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12372 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Many observers were surprised to learn, in a New York Times report, that the contractor who destroyed Hillary Clinton's emails while they were under a congressional subpoena received immunity from the Justice Department — and then still refused to answer some questions from the FBI.

Chaffetz will start asking those questions tonight — in a rare Monday evening hearing before the Oversight Committee. Among the witnesses called are top officials who deal with Congress for the FBI and the Justice Department.

the Oversight Committee's second hearing, to be held Tuesday morning, will address. Called to testify — actually subpoenaed to testify — will be Paul Combetta, the technician for Platte River Networks, the Colorado contractor hired by Clinton to handle her email system. Combetta is the man who had the infamous "oh s—t" moment described in the FBI report in which he allegedly realized he had forgotten to carry out a December 2014 order to destroy emails and instead carried it out sometime in March 2015, after the material was under congressional subpoena.

Combetta is also the one who was given immunity and then, according to the FBI, refused to answer questions about a conference call he had around the time of the deletions with Clinton lawyer David Kendall and top Clinton operative Cheryl Mills.

Republican investigators have a lot of questions for Combetta. The first is whether he will show up. Right now, that's not clear.

Also called to testify is Bryan Pagliano, the former State Department tech worker who set up Clinton's private email system — and who has also received immunity from the Justice Department. Along with them will be another worker for Platte River Networks and a longtime employee of former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2601513

So if you fail to completely and honestly cooperate, the immunity deal is voided.Or have the rules been changed?

So what did he give them? His name,rank and DNC number.

Posts: 12838 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:

By Sharyl Attkisson
September 10, 2016

In the comments following this report, many gush at the great journalism. One commenter puts a sobering light on the timeline. This timeline is not amazing journalism, but something that could have been and should be basic work done by an intern. They suggest that all the gushing is evidence of how far the profession has fallen.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chaffetz hearing this morning

House Oversight cmte hearing.

Bryan Pagliano does not show up.

Chaffetz: 'Mr. Pagliano has chose to evade a subpoena.'

Clinton tech contractor Combetta, the email deleter, refuses to produce DoJ immunity agreement; cites 5th.

Chaffetz asks Clinton IT email deleter: 'Who told you to delete the emails?' Tech takes 5th, refuses to answer. Other tech does, too.

Chaffetz asks second Clinton IT tech: 'Were you interviewed by the FBI?' Tech takes 5th, refuses to answer.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork?...news%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

This is ridiculous. They get immunity and still refuse to talk. Pull the damn immunity agreements and prosecute them.

adding
Witness Justin Cooper Former Bill Clinton aide who set up part of Hillary's email server system: “I have no security clearance.”

Two officials from Platte River Networks, Bill Thornton and Paul Combetta, though, both asserted their Fifth Amendment right not to testify. Bill Clinton aide Justin Cooper did not assert the Fifth Amendment.

I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
Now, I am beginning to really understand the guillotine.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
During a House Oversight Committee hearing Tuesday examining the destruction and deletion of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's email archives, Republican Congressman Jim Jordan pulled up an email sent between Platte River Networks employees expressing concern they were being used as part of a cover-up.

Platte River is the company that hosted and managed Clinton's private server, which regularly transmitted top secret, classified information.

"Starting to think this whole thing is really covering up a lot of shady sh*t," an email sent by either Platte River employee Paul Combetta or Bill Thornton stated on August 15, 2015.

The email also expressed the need for the Clintons to provide documentation of deletion requests so the company had a record to protect themselves. During the hearing Tuesday, Combetta and Thornton plead the fifth and refused to testify.

Two weeks after the New York Times busted Clinton in March 2015 for using a private email server, top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills held a conference call with other top staffers and Platte River Networks.

Shortly after the conference call, Combetta used BleachBit to wipe out Clinton's email archive. At this point, the FBI had been investigating Clinton for criminal misconduct surrounding her private email use for four weeks and preservation orders from Congress, including subpoenas, had already been issued.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/k...ome-shady-s-n2217313

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The Clinton aide who destroyed Hillary Clinton's old cell phones with a hammer testified before the House Oversight Committee Tuesday morning.

According to Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, Justin Cooper gave the "most informative" testimony the committee has heard yet.

"He was an employee of the Clinton family and of the Clinton Foundation, and he had complete and total access to the Clinton emails, and he had no security clearance," Judge Napolitano explained on "Varney & Co." today.

The judge added that Cooper didn't reveal who told him to destroy Clinton's old cell phones, but he claims he extracted all the information from the devices before "smashing them to bits."

Where's that information now? Stuart Varney asked.

"You might actually have been a fairly good cross-examiner in your day," Judge Napolitano remarked, lamenting that that question may never be answered.

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...llary-clinton-emails

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not a lawyer, Judge, or anything like that but when these guys take the 5th is that just the end of it? I don't really understand how that works. Is there a follow up? Toss them in prison until they don't take the 5th?

I don't understand the 5th with immunity either, that doesn't make since unless the immunity is limited. Can immunity be taken away?

Posts: 2129 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldfireguy:
I'm not a lawyer, Judge, or anything like that but when these guys take the 5th is that just the end of it? I don't really understand how that works. Is there a follow up? Toss them in prison until they don't take the 5th?

I don't understand the 5th with immunity either, that doesn't make since unless the immunity is limited. Can immunity be taken away?

They're covering someone else's ass. They do not want to have a sudden desire for suicide overcome them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldfireguy:

In court, anyone with immunity can generally be compelled to testify - you can't claim a 5th Amendment right to not (tend to) incriminate yourself if you aren't going to be prosecuted. So if you've got immunity, the judge can theoretically throw you in jail until you do testify.

The open questions are what the grant of immunity covers, and what a congressional committee can do to compel testimony on information covered by the grant of immunity.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 2129 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Report This Post