SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
75% of the population of this nation will not see the duplicity that was unleashed yesterday and will furthermore do NOTHING about it.

Sheep.....

Just
Sheep

As someone posted above, my primary "emotion" is sadness over all this. Our Founders are certainly spinning on their collective longitudinal axes in their respective burial places.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I don't know if Comey is incompetent or a genius beyond all of us.

Do you remember wondering if Justice Roberts' vote on Hillary/Obamacare was hidden genius?

Posts: 15958 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Someone posted a thread a few weeks back posing the question on if the members felt that the FBI could repair their reputation over time.

I think we received a definitive answer today on that subject.

I cannot say I am surprised at the outcome, but am still dismayed at how thinly veiled the message is these days. Simply put there are two different sets of rules and as long as we continue to sit idle and not even bother to vote we are sending the message to those in Washington that understand and accept it.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
quote:
By carefully parsing his words, he sends the message that those inclined to stop Hillary must go to the ballot and vote for Trump. Maybe Comey has lost faith in his own justice system and this was all he could do.

Then he has too much faith in the populace.

If he has that little faith in the Justice System, he should have made the recommendation for charges, and resigned when the Justice Department failed to act.

I'd counter argue that he has more faith in the populace that has yet to vote than the those empowered in Washington and are corrupt or blind.

Look how fired up people are over this. He doesn't need to quit to make his point that the system in DC is broken and not recommending charges doesn't make DC anymore broken than it already is. A glass busted into a dozen pieces isn't any less busted than one that's in two dozen pieces.

Posts: 4127 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Do you remember wondering if Justice Roberts' vote on Hillary/Obamacare was hidden genius?

I remember people making excuses for him... it was bullshit then, and this is bullshit now.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Very much so and the onus was on Congress to fix it and they never did. Congress still dicks around with the idea and McConnell made undoing it part of his last campaign. It was just talk.

Posts: 4127 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
By carefully parsing his words, he sends the message that those inclined to stop Hillary must go to the ballot and vote for Trump. Maybe Comey has lost faith in his own justice system and this was all he could do.

If he has that little faith in the Justice System, he should have made the recommendation for charges, and resigned when the Justice Department failed to act.

I'd counter argue that he has more faith in the populace that has yet to vote than the those empowered in Washington and are corrupt or blind.

Look how fired up people are over this. He doesn't need to quit to make his point that the system in DC is broken and not recommending charges doesn't make DC anymore broken than it already is. A glass busted into a dozen pieces isn't any less busted than one that's in two dozen pieces.

Sorry. Not buying this. Not in the slightest. He acted out of turn. If the Just-us department chose not to pursue it then his hands and that of the agents that worked this investigation would be clean.

They are not, and personally speaking, they never will be again. EVER.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You are correct.

Posts: 12830 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
I don't put bumper stickers on my cars, but I would stick this one on if someone made it " I WASN'T INDICTED "

I tried to put some anti-HRC bumper stickers on my truck, but I couldn't make them stick.

Posts: 11176 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Immunity from prosecution not granted to Naval Reservists...

It says at the end of that article:

"The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel."

Yet he was prosecuted nonetheless. Someone please explain the difference between this and Hillary's case.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30574 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
On a side note; Mark Levin's head will explode on live radio today...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5442 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I call bullshit on this idea of voters are supposed to connect the dots to make the conclusion he was hired to do.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Immunity from prosecution not granted to Naval Reservists...

It says at the end of that article:

"The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel."

Yet he was prosecuted nonetheless. Someone please explain the difference between this and Hillary's case.

Nishimura is not politically connected or rich. That is the difference.

Posts: 12830 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
You know, as a young lad I used to watch a fun crime story on TV. Yes, it was black and white because that was what we had, and I was happy we had that. The name of the show was "The Untouchables". They sure couldn't produce that today.

The fix was in all along. Just as she was saying, there won't be an indictment. I'm guessing she knew more than we did.

Now please excuse me while I puke.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I feel that HRC should be prosecuted.

I also understand the difference in her "case" and Petraeus and the aforementioned Nishimura: they admitted that they mishandled classified material; HRC NEVER admitted to the obvious. There is a lesson there: don't ever let them convict you with your own words. Lie, lie and lie again. Waterboarding is in order.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I am still concerned about her cough and headaches.

I hope Satan doesn't call her home before she suffers ignominious defeat in November.

Posts: 15958 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I remember in the run up to this all the mentions of Comey as a man of integrity who calls them as he sees them and who could be counted on to be fair, impartial and impervious to political pressure.

Anyone buying that now?

He took the coward's way out. My thinking is that he knew there would be an outraged response no matter which way he decided. If he chose to recommend charges, he would be accused of interfering in the electoral process. If he recommends against charges, the right howls, but there is still an election as a means to "punish" Hillary. So he figures the lesser of two evils is to not recommend charges and put it in the hands of the people in November.

Posts: 6071 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4028 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"These are the times that try men's souls."

Comey now joins Roberts as two men in key governmental positions whose souls were weighed at a critical historical moment-- and didn't even move the needle.

Washington is full of such cowards and traitors.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11128 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post