SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Ladies and gentlemen, it should be clear by now that no one will save us but us. We would ne wise to learn correct principle and evangelize them to all who will listen, but vote for the most conservative person who can win regardless. No one will save us but us. The battle for liberty is desperate and continual. I extend to you all the same counsel given to me by Mrs. DF: Don't you dare give up on us in the middle of battle.

Give up! Hell I am more fired up than ever!

I have said we are at war for the soul of this country for years. This shit isn't new or just arrived it is just out in the open F you America now.

I have more hope than ever only because of the blatant out in the open corruption that is waking many up.

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6696 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
My thoughts about this and all the scandals in politics today is if our forefathers were able to witness the corruption, injustice and blatant disregard for law at the highest level of Government, they'd need more trees and rope.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
from constitutionsociety.org:

"Meaning of "High Crimes and Misdemeanors"
by Jon Roland, Constitution Society

The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons."

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, it should be clear by now that no one will save us but us. We would ne wise to learn correct principle and evangelize them to all who will listen, but vote for the most conservative person who can win regardless. No one will save us but us. The battle for liberty is desperate and continual. I extend to you all the same counsel given to me by Mrs. DF: Don't you dare give up on us in the middle of battle.

Exactly! Amen.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
The statutes I've read include both "intent" and "gross negligence". None of them use the word "extreme carelessness", which is why I imagine he carefully chose those words.

Gross negligence is the lack of any care or an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do in the same situation to prevent harm to oneself or to others.

"extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do...." Sounds similar to 'Extreme carelessness' to me.

Yes, it does sound very similar.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Thinking about the 4th of July and our long ago war of independence, I just kept noticing some similarities to the present day.

Right now in 2016 we are under the rule of an oppressive federal government that increasingly orders us to live a certain way and taxes the hell out of everything we earn and do.

The elites are running the show and don’t care about the common every day people. Individual rights are under attack in every direction. Second amendment, how we get and pay for healthcare, protection from voter fraud, freedom of religious beliefs, control of borders, on and on.

We have our laws grossly misinterpreted and fed back to us as “the way it is going to be”.

With rational that defies common sense and logic. We are obviously lied to every day by our government. It isn’t even well hidden. It is plain “in your face” arrogant deceit.

This upcoming election is truly a historic opportunity to fight once again for freedom and to cast off the oppressors.

Perhaps we collectively forgot that the fight for individual rights never ends.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you always for the continued inspiration, DF Smile

God Bless Mrs. DF ! ! !

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Agreed. I vaguely recall the post where DF related what led up to that verbal slapping and it's something we all need to hear sometimes. I know I did today. Darth, if you're of a mind to, thank your wife for me.

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Agreed. I vaguely recall the post where DF related what led up to that verbal slapping and it's something we all need to hear sometimes. I know I did today. Darth, if you're of a mind to, thank your wife for me.

Will do.Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
One has to wonder how much sway NOT wanting these 'emails' and their contents becoming evidence in court and/or heard by a jury and/or the public influenced the decisions here. Being all 'Top Secret,' WE are not honest and/or trustworthy enough Roll Eyes to know their contents...

It probably clears the conscious of some involved, national security, lesser of two evils, yada yada yada...

It's nice that someone can just say that in their opinion they don't think a prosecutor would file charges...isn't that nice. That's not the job of LEO's...their job is to collect the evidence, write their reports, arrest, take to jail, and/or file or refer charges, and hand it off to the prosecutor so they can decide if there's sufficient evidence to move forward, or not, or kick it back to the LEO's for additional investigation.

This is all just a 'song and dance' to put up a façade to try and get people to believe the 'professionals' did their job. Now, nothing to see here, we the Top. Men. have taken care of this, you move along (but don't do anything like this or you'll go to jail).

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton and the establishment: "Surrender"

Us: "Nuts"....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Hillary Clinton and the establishment: "Surrender"

Us: "Nuts"....

Love it!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LXCnsBo8Vs

posted Hide Post
I guess the one emotion that is foremost on my mind is sadness.I knew this administration was corrupt,but I had hope that there were still some individuals like Mr. Comey, who would do the right thing for our country, regardless of politics,personal gain, or detriment.

Today a little more trust and faith was taken away,and there was very little left.

Our country is in a perilous state,and all the Liberals who are cheering this, will have to live with a corrupt system that will turn on them one day.

Posts: 13098 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Just so people w clearances don't think they now have a "get out of jail free" card,

Comey said

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

She intentionally and over a long period of time mishandled classified information. She lied about it dozens and dozens of times.

One part of Comey's brief that wasn't clear to me - was the FBI able to read the 30,000 emails deleted? He wasn't very clear on that, but I got the impression they really weren't all that successful.
This is the part that chews on me the hardest. If I were to commit a tenth of the misdeeds she performed, I'd lose my security clearance, commission, and any prospect of future employment handling classified material.

It is hard to be a stalwart Constitutional Originalist when the world around you is burning. Feeling a bit like Hank Rearden of Atlas Shrugged.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtonexaminer....ance/article/2595636

Hours after FBI Director James Comey blasted Hillary Clinton and her aides for their "extremely careless" handling of classified information, the State Department rejected Comey's conclusion that the agency had a "lax culture" surrounding the treatment of sensitive material.

"We don't share the assessment that as an institution ... that the State Department has in the past or does today take lightly the issue of sensitive and classified information," agency spokesman John Kirby told reporters Tuesday.

Kirby also refused to comment on whether Clinton and the handful of State Department aides who transmitted classified intelligence on her private network retained their security clearances

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I don't know if Comey is incompetent or a genius beyond all of us.

I'm just tossing this out there as part of the grand conversation that perhaps he knew Lynch would slow walk this until after the election and if he had recommended indictment, nothing would come of it and Hillary might gain the presidency.

By carefully parsing his words, he sends the message that those inclined to stop Hillary must go to the ballot and vote for Trump. Maybe Comey has lost faith in his own justice system and this was all he could do.

40% will vote for her, 40% for Trump and this sends a signal to those in the middle.

Posts: 4251 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I hope I never read another post of how honorable Comey is and that the FBI will do the right thing. Bullshit.

You can be sure you will never see such a post from me ever again. Not ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
July 4, 1776 - final text Declaration of Independence approved by congress.

July 5, 2016 - the rule of tyranny and corruption given a "pass."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
By carefully parsing his words, he sends the message that those inclined to stop Hillary must go to the ballot and vote for Trump. Maybe Comey has lost faith in his own justice system and this was all he could do.

Then he has too much faith in the populace.

If he has that little faith in the Justice System, he should have made the recommendation for charges, and resigned when the Justice Department failed to act.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Immunity from prosecution not granted to Naval Reservists...

https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento...classified-materials

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post