SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
1 of the 2 candidates has a proven record of "Pay to Play" behavior.

The "TheFederalist" article seems to put more weight \ concern on the source of the information not the content of the information. hilary's already proven to have been bought buy the russians and delivered what they wanted.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

I believe she signed the declaration "on information and belief" which is a much looser standard. She is "informed" such and so is true, and "believes" that it is.

Ok, if that's the case then I guess that's the end, she'll get away with another in the really long list of felonies committed. I thought she swore to that in front of a judge during one of the FOIA lawsuits.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

I believe she signed the declaration "on information and belief" which is a much looser standard. She is "informed" such and so is true, and "believes" that it is.

Ok, if that's the case then I guess that's the end, she'll get away with another in the really long list of felonies committed. I thought she swore to that in front of a judge during one of the FOIA lawsuits.

It was a declaration in one of the FOIA suits, having to do with e-mails. I believe I posted it or a link here about a year ago.

Here is a link from WaPo.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
She's 7 years my senior and apparently experiencing some health issues. My wish that I'm still above the ground while she is being put in it seems to be a much closer reality than her ever experiencing a single ounce of retribution for her crimes.

How anyone at this point can fool themselves into believing or hoping that a scandal of her own creation is going to ruin her is baffling to me.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
1 of the 2 candidates has a proven record of "Pay to Play" behavior.

The "TheFederalist" article seems to put more weight \ concern on the source of the information not the content of the information. hilary's already proven to have been bought buy the russians and delivered what they wanted.

Guliani has been quoted as saying that she has been bought so much, there is nothing left of her.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
losing more respect for the FBI w every new report

http://www.washingtontimes.com...1lUzBSWmIyQkE9In0%3D

The FBI went to bat for Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, saying that handling emails with classified information — even when it’s marked — isn’t enough to prove she had “knowledge or intent” to break the law.

In a letter to congressional investigators, the FBI’s chief liaison to Capitol Hill said Mrs. Clinton did handle three messages with a “(C)” mark next to paragraphs, “ostensibly indicating” the following information as classified. But Jason V. Herring said that’s not enough to show she was negligent.

Mr. Herring also questioned whether the laws against handling classified material in a “grossly negligent” way would hold up in court, saying the FBI has long been suspect.

“The fact that Secretary Clinton received emails containing ‘(C)’ portion markings is not clear evidence of knowledge or intent,” Mr. Herring said in a letter to House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Republican, and Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, the ranking Democrat.

For anyone who routinely deals w classified material, if you saw (C) in front of a paragraph while you were on an unclassified system, that would be an immediate alert to get resolved.

One of the most damning things about Clinton's email is that w over 2,000 classified emails on an unclassified private system, she has never indicated that even once she said "gee, is this ok to have on this system?".

2,000 opportunities to observe something may be wrong and she fails every time. If she had brought any of those to the attention of security reps, they should have started to correct the problem.

And for Mr Herring, grossly negligent handling of TS/SCI material can get people killed and/or major intel capabilities can be completely defeated by adversaries.

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
2 of the 2 candidates has a proven record of "Pay to Play" behavior.

Fixed it for you.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

How anyone at this point can fool themselves into believing or hoping that a scandal of her own creation is going to ruin her is baffling to me.

The bigger they are.....

She's slimy, crafty, and crooked. But she's NOT infallible.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
One of the most damning things about Clinton's email is that w over 2,000 classified emails on an unclassified private system, she has never indicated that even once she said "gee, is this ok to have on this system?".

2,000 opportunities to observe something may be wrong and she fails every time.

Great point, which indicates she knew exactly what she was doing.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do they need knowledge or intent to prosecute? If I get pulled over for speeding, does it matter if I didn't know and didn't mean to? If she did it, plus lied to a judge about it, why do we need to prove she had intent? Shit happens, send her ass to jail.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The laws about handling Classified material are quite clear that "intent" has nothing to do with it--ANY mishandling, for any reason, is subject to penalty. Absent-mindedly leaving a Classified document on a desk and leaving the area can put one in jail, even if no one else actually looked at it! The mere fact that the document was not properly secured is all that counts.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
quote:

Fixed it for you.

Prove it.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
One word....teflon.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
quote:

Fixed it for you.

Prove it.

Would you accept it if he admits to doing it?

http://www.nationalreview.com/...endez-solomon-melgen

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...cs/story?id=32993736

http://www.wsj.com/articles/do...sactional-1438213199

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
quote:

Fixed it for you.

Prove it.

Would you accept it if he admits to doing it?

http://www.nationalreview.com/...endez-solomon-melgen

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...cs/story?id=32993736

http://www.wsj.com/articles/do...sactional-1438213199

Admits to what? Campaign contributions?

Nice try, but a swing and a miss.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cut it out

Posts: 108123 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more State Dept corruption

http://www.washingtonexaminer....-see/article/2599524

The State Department has stonewalled a pair of FOIA requests for schedules related to the highly-paid speeches Bill Clinton delivered while his wife served as secretary of state.

The former president's office circulated dozens of speech schedules among Hillary Clinton's staff between 2009 and 2013, creating more than 1,000 pages of details about who wrote Bill Clinton checks and why.

But the agency is arguing that Bill Clinton's activities are not subject to disclosure because he was a private citizen during Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure, even though his activities had enough relevance to her team that they regularly ended up in official inboxes.

The State Department has released just 14 pages, most of them heavily redacted, to the Republican National Committee in a FOIA lawsuit over the records. Agency officials fought to slow the production of the remaining pages until 2018.

this would allow more confirmation of the linkage between Bill Clinton speeches and the resultant "pay back" from corruption in the State Dept

IMHO: Your "privacy" right ends when you keep getting hundreds of thousands of dollars from people benefiting from actions of your wife as Sec State

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by flashguy:
The laws about handling Classified material are quite clear that "intent" has nothing to do with it--ANY mishandling, for any reason, is subject to penalty. Absent-mindedly leaving a Classified document on a desk and leaving the area can put one in jail, even if no one else actually looked at it! The mere fact that the document was not properly secured is all that counts.

UNLESS you are a Clinton! U.S. code 461bullshit.

Posts: 12827 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-...pitol-012832236.html

FBI documents about the agency's investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state were being reviewed on Wednesday in secure rooms of the U.S. Capitol.

Lawmakers and select staff from some congressional committees could page through the material, parts of which are redacted, in large binders labeled "secret" that the Federal Bureau of Investigation turned over to Congress on Tuesday.

"The material contains classified and other sensitive information and is being provided with the expectation it will not be disseminated or disclosed without FBI concurrence," the agency said in a statement.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The material contains classified and other sensitive information and is being provided with the expectation it will not be disseminated or disclosed without FBI concurrence," the agency said in a statement.

The material is property of the citizens of the US, who you happen to work for. If the representatives that we elect to work on our behalf deem that the material needs to be disseminated then you can kindly concur or get bent.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15773 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post