SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
AMEN !!! Thank you and Praise you God for a successful operation and procedure !!! God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3056 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
"Good luck---we're all counting on you."

Seriously, I'm really glad your procedure went well! In 2015, I had four-level (C-3 through C-7) cervical fusion surgery that left me with two titanium strips and 10 titanium screws. I ended up regaining all my strength and almost all motion. I'm sure you'll do great!

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Two days post-op update…

Feeling much better/recovering faster than expected. Very happy with the results so far in regards to pain and tingling in my arm and fingers. Still some slight numbness in fingers, but the tactile feedback sensations are improving (pushing buttons, etc.)

I took an Oxy yesterday morning, skipped the afternoon dose, and then took one before bed. Another good nights sleep.

I was able to get on the NordicTrack for a easy 17 min ride yesterday along with an easy dumbbell workout to keep my streak alive. I got up early on surgery day to get my workout in BEFORE going under the knife. Being able to get a light ride in yesterday means I haven’t missed a days workout since June 17 2021. Should be no problem continuing light workouts as I recover.

Skipped the Oxy this morning, will probably take one before bed tonight and then hopefully that will be it for pain meds. The “throat punch” sensation is improving into more of an ache than a pain. Don’t really need the big stuff for the discomfort it creates, of course the amount of sleep I am getting is nice.

Surgical dressing will come off later today and I will get my first look at the incision, wife is looking forward to it because chicks dig scars Wink

Thanks again all for the support!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Two days post-op update…

Feeling much better/recovering faster than expected.

Thanks again all for the support!

Glad you're feeling better, 911Boss.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post