SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5** Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Strong and healthy, healthy and strong. You got this. In the words of a pro hockey player who had his face reassembled and teeth put back, "Doctors are good."

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I’ll do it. Let us know how it turns out and remember to follow post-op orders exactly.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord God, we ask for a successful procedure and quick healing and recovery in Jesus's name. AMEN !!! God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a great outcome and fast healing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Best of luck for a successful outcome.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

You’re gonna do great!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Protect him, 'O Lord.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31415 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 26888 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
You got it Boss.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5145 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Best of luck and may your surgeons hands be blessed

Posts: 3713 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound for the surgery and the recovery.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Follow orders and heal well.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers headed up for you. I had a very similar surgery in May of 2020. My life is better now, hope the same for you.
John

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a very successful surgery from TampaBay.

Bob

Posts: 1570 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a successful outcome & speedy recovery!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Modern medicine is pretty awesome. I have had a few wonderful procedures. Hope it goes smooth as butta!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
You’ll be in our prayers this evening.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4024 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Consider it done! Follow the docs orders and stay on top of the pain meds while you have them!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post