SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going under the knife tomorrow to have some parts replaced… ~Two days Post-op update~~ **Pg 5** Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Well wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will be fine. I went through open heart surgery in August at the ripe age of 48 for mitral valve repair. Trust me, you’ll be just fine.

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wow guys! Very touched by the responses, thank you all.

Hitting the rack for a 0500 wake up, will check in when I have a new neck Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10922 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inbound 911Boss.

Posts: 330 | Location: Go West! | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the surgery is complete, you'll stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Prayers on the way for you

Posts: 13019 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Prayers

Posts: 1599 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Dear God…thank you for caring for 911Boss throughout his journey of pain, concern, diagnosis, surgery, and recovery. Continue to show Your love through caring health professionals, friends, and family. In Christ’s name…Amen.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5043 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Will do!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Prayer said. Wishing you the best today and a speedy recovery.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2102 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just checked in, here we go!

Posts: 10922 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you, and hoping for a complete and speedy recovery.

Posts: 13676 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
You’re gonna feel a lot better soon boss!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good luck and my thoughts are with you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53119 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Prayers said and fingers crossed.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1323 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I survived! Everything went well, home now and going to get some rest.

Will post update late.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
The power of prayer!!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Great news and get well soon !

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update and glad you're feeling well enough to give one.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post