SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many posts per day per person would you consider normal? How about excessive?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many posts per day per person would you consider normal? How about excessive? Login/Join 
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I never thought much about it Q, but admit I'm a bit amazed when I see members on enthusiast forums with 20,000-30,000 posts. Looks like I'm up to almost 1/4 post per day after 15 years here..

NRA Life

Posts: 1580 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
1.45 PPD, which seems to be thoroughly average and unimpressive. Just like me!

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5291 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I dunno, but about half of mine were in the run-up to and throughout the last Presidential election. So much was going on, so many possibilities, so many threats to liberty and such.

That aside, it's been 5,290 days since I joined. A simple average is 4.62/day, but in reality it's more like 1-2/day for most of the time with a some spikes that lasted a couple of years total.

It would be cool to see it plotted by month across the whole duration, then to consider what else was going on - whether personally or in the news/politics/etc.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
.53/day

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." -Plato

OR

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Unknown

Take your pick.

Posts: 3547 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
0.13 per day. Told you I was quiet.

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by orion5:
0.13 per day. Told you I was quiet.

Post once more, then stop. Until Judgement Day. Wink

Q

Posts: 27608 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Good one Q. Gonna have to look up the druid End of Days.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Let me calculate it:

I think it's about 1.4 posts per day for me. I've been here for quite a while now that I look back at it.

Posts: 13313 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
years back I quit being a post whore in reloading and the average is 5.14
Here every day for hours and enjoy reading you folks and occasionally learn something.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
I'm don't post often, burnt myself out on web forums in my 20's when I was into(could afford) drag racing. Now I lurk and peruse, and chime in occasionally.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Eh, 5.67. I blame Shneasig's Post Whore thread.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About .46. More than I thought.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
Numbers don't matter nearly as much as the content. Plus, most of us around here are abnormal. Wink

Abby someone...Abby someone? Abby who!?...
Abby

Normal.

2.11 per day. But it would be interesting to see a graph. There a few times I was posting I dunno 20+ per day for a few days in a row. My posting has decreased drastically of late.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not think 4 a day is excessive.

I usually do about 4 when I get on here, but I do not have a chance to get on everyday...so.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Damn, I'm another guy who needs to step up his game I guess. And I'm here pretty much every day.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
6,840 Days
6,005 Posts
—————————-
.877/Day

Posts: 6960 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

I need to pick it up Cool

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3648 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am at about 0.6 per day.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
This thread made me take a look.
Today is actually my 15th Anniversary of signing up with an average of 3.5 posts a day.

Wowzers, 15 years since signing up. Though I have been around longer I remember lurking on occasion when the site was still blue just never signed up.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25701 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post