SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Someone above mentioned Dresden...

Use everything you got (outside of nukes).

It is a statement made in reality. Time to kill every one of them within their country and territories.

PS - And I will be saying the same thing when it pops-off here in the states.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1541 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
About two million people live in that small area, too close to Israel to nuke so what do you recommend, firebombing, automatic weapons?

Whatever is most thorough. I am not one of those “support Israel no matter what, at all costs” types, but I’ve had more than enough of Islam perpetually and only ever bringing the sword. This about Islam vs everyone else, and I’m fucking sick of half measures.

Posts: 17388 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden getting blowback from his $6 billion ransom payment to Iran.

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-...attack-biden-1832834

And The Heritage Foundation anticipated this last week.
https://www.heritage.org/middl...their-terror-machine

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16866 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Skins is right.

Time for Israel to say "Fuck what others think" and lay waste to everything and everyone. Men, women, and children.

War is war. Time someone remembers that.

I hope our pathetic government does the right thing here.

About two million people live in that small area, too close to Israel to nuke so what do you recommend, firebombing, automatic weapons?

Hopefully that's just a statement made in anger. More specifically, what is the "right" thing?

I say RAZE it to the ground. Give the people 1 hour to get out and destroy everything that's left completely. Create a no man's land anything enters that area ever again destroy it. Any attack after that destroy the entire area the attack came from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2182 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Y'all are nuts, they will blow up a dozen weapons caches and operation centers then bow to the outcry from attacking innocent Palestinians. Especially after they pull a few already dead kids out of the morgues and say "look at what the oppressors are doing to the kids."

It doesn't matter how proportional their response is, the international community and our democrat leaders will condemn the counter attack. I'd love to see them wipe out every known terrorist cache/building, but it won't happen.

The 'international community' and our democrat leaders are a bunch of clowns and feckless cucks! I have serious doubts that the Israelis, led by Netanyahu, will be swayed or deterred this time around. I expect (AND encourage!) the IDF to show NO Quarter and Terminate w/ Extreme Prejudice, any and all Hamas fighters, as well as those that would harbor them!

Regardless of whether they are more measured in their response or not, I won't be surprised when Biden and associates pass judgement, declaring the Israelis guilty of 'war crimes' and human rights violations. I'm a bit surprised they haven't taken to a podium already to preemptively warn the Israelis of such! Turns out the State Dept DID tweet such a response cautioning both sides and urging Israel NOT to respond to the attack...That tweet was deleted a short time later, but it NOT surprising someone saw fit to post it in the first place. Roll Eyes

Scratch 'some' of that...In a shocking development, apparently Biden has proclaimed unwavering support for Israel and approved an Emergency Military Aid package (according to Newsmax, $8 Billion!?). Of course the Biden admin is taking heat (and justifiably so!) for it's actions/policy re: Iran to include the 6 Billion they saw fit to provide them! Time will tell if Biden is attempting to save face, or will truely 'Stand w/ Israel'.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9135 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by southernmaninla:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Skins is right.

Time for Israel to say "Fuck what others think" and lay waste to everything and everyone. Men, women, and children.

War is war. Time someone remembers that.

I hope our pathetic government does the right thing here.

Hopefully that's just a statement made in anger. More specifically, what is the "right" thing?

I say RAZE it to the ground. Give the people 1 hour to get out and destroy everything that's left completely. Create a no man's land anything enters that area ever again destroy it. Any attack after that destroy the entire area the attack came from.

Exactly this, I'd be slightly more generous 90 minutes.

Broadcast over TV, radio, internet, air drop flyers, then raze everything within 100 yards of the border.

They will be internationally condemned no matter what they do. I wish they'd finally say "fuck you, we are a sovereign nation and we have the God given right to protect ourselves."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20946 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people of Gaza are equally responsible for this and they deserve the consequences.

This is different. Nothing like it in recent memory. Israel needs to squash this and quickly. Before Hezbollah and Iran directly enter the fray.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13432 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden doesn’t have the balls. This idiot just unfroze what, 6B for Iran? That buys a lot of rockets doesn’t it? He’s too busy defending some high school boy who thinks he should shower with your daughter because he says he feels like a woman today.
The Israelis need some target practice.

Posts: 1043 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The timing of this is interesting. Funding the Ukraine war loses favor, we send 6 billion to Iran, and now a war in Israel.

Posts: 2374 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Scratch 'some' of that...In a shocking development, apparently Biden has proclaimed unwavering support for Israel and approved an Emergency Military Aid package (according to Newsmax, $8 Billion!?). Of course the Biden admin is taking heat (and justifiably so!) for it's actions/policy re: Iran to include the 6 Billion they saw fit to provide them! Time will tell if Biden is attempting to save face, or will truely 'Stand w/ Israel'.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...as-attack-israel-war
President Biden puts Israel's enemies on notice, says US support is 'rock solid and unwavering'

President Biden condemned the terrorist attacks by Hamas in Israel on Saturday, calling U.S. support for Israel "rock solid and unwavering."

"This morning, I spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the horrific and ongoing attacks in Israel. The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of Israel," Biden said.

"Terrorism is never justified," the president continued, reiterating that Israel has a right to self defense. "The United States warns against any other party hostile to Israel seeking advantage in this situation. My Administration’s support for Israel’s security is rock solid and unwavering.

"Jill and I are keeping in our prayers all of the families who have been hurt by this violence. We are heartbroken by the lives that have been tragically cut short and hope for a swift recovery for all those who have been wounded," Biden said.

"My team and I are tracking this situation closely, and I will remain in close touch with Prime Minister Netanyahu."

Q

Posts: 26910 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything, but am surprised Israel didn't have sufficient intel or defenses to prevent this.

Posts: 2939 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
For anyone not wanting to see Gaza leveled to the ground, under what circumstances would Israelis support a complete destruction, dissolution, and destruction of ALL political terrorists and sympathizers in that population. If an enemy shot rockets, munitions, and bombs on my house every six months, I would conclude those people to be a mortal enemies, with appropriate action to eliminate them completely.

So why the hell not? And I mean that in the best interest of Israel, not their enemies, similarly minded enemies and sympathizers, anyone else in the world who hates Israel ? Haters will always hate, so stop appeasing those who hate you, they will only hate your more for trying to be nice to them.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8772 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Russia invades Ukraine.
Central America invades the US.
Hamas invades Israel.

Joe Biden’s foreign policy experience was one of his “qualifications” to be POTUS. Worst. President. Ever.

Posts: 2085 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
I don't know anything, but am surprised Israel didn't have sufficient intel or defenses to prevent this.

The Israel of the Yom Kippur War is a different entity that exists today, the larger Israeli populace is much more insulated (except those on the border areas) and leftist ideologies are much more pervasive amongst non-Arab populations. Not unusual for lax attitudes and the underplaying of threats amongst officials have been culprit of the many attacks and movements over the last decade. You also have a significant anti-Israel attitude amongst Westerners, particularly in Europe where the former PLO and its successors, along with the Gulf States, have pushed the narrative of oppression, colonization, apartheid, racism, etc....pick a grievance, they've thrown it against the wall and non-Arab's have bought in, despite the continual attacks on civilians.

This latest 'offensive' is unique, there's a lot more videos on social media, and a wide number of civilians are being murdered. We're not talking people aimlessly walking around and their head catches some debris from a building collapse as a result of a detonation. We're talking about going into homes, and shooting the residents. Walking around the street and picking off shoppers with their daily goods. There's been a few videos of Israeli women, blood staining their clothing around their genitals, with Palestinian men cheering, pulling and pushing as she's passed around, very, very sick mindset we're seeing in full-display.

Posts: 14848 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
makes me wonder how much control netanyahu really has

Posts: 2939 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Religion shouldn't have anything to do with it. Your Nation is attacked, fight back. In my lifetime there have been two major wars over there, 1967 and 1973. Israel attacked by multiple countries at the same time and they kicked ass.My history remembers "to the victor goes the spoils".Over the centuries when a nation is attacked and you win you keep the land you conquered. Israel tries to appease and where does that get them? I don't care if there are 2 million people in Gaza, conquer it and raze it.
Did they give back the Golan Heights?
Let the other Arab countries take in the Palestinians
but no,they are more useful as pawns.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Israel airforce.

Posts: 1605 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Not enough.

There are buildings still standing and the sound of live savages.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34243 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Videos on Reddit going up and then getting vaporized. Women being taken captive. Piles of tied up men. The video mentioned on the first page is horrible, or at least the fifteen seconds of it I just saw. She was definitely tortured before she died.

Posts: 17388 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post