SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

51 year old man ko's 12 year old girl, gets arrested. I call BS Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
ASHEVILLE — The Black Mountain man accused of pushing and punching a child Saturday at the Asheville Mall also was charged with assault against two 13-year-old girls, according to arrest warrants obtained Monday.
David Steven Bell, 51, is due in court next month following an altercation that happened just before 7 p.m. Saturday outside the mall at 3 S. Tunnel Road. Bell was arrested by an off-duty officer after police say he pushed and punched an 11-year-old girl, resulting in a charge of assault on a child under the age of 12, a misdemeanor offense.
Two additional victims, both 13-year-old girls, later told the Buncombe County Magistrate's Office that Bell pushed them during the incident, police spokeswoman Christina Hallingse said Monday. That resulted in two additional charges for assault on a female, Hallingse said, also misdemeanors.
Bell is due in court Feb. 5 for the three charges, county court records show.

https://www.citizen-times.com/...ants-say/2571496002/

Now watch the video. He was surrounded by a gang of teens and they were taking shots at him from behind. I say he handed out a good lesson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...nue=30&v=5fuQVYp7_Zw

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
"TEENS"

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There has got to be a lot more to the story, but, I bet the guy wishes that he just walked away.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1126 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
About 10 years ago, one of the cinema employees was killed by a gang of Yoot.

He'd stepped in to break up a fight, outside the cinema, and got beat to death for it.

A 13yo can kill you as dead as an adult.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
They were also attacking his wife and child. If you’re bad enough to run your mouth and step up in someone’s face you better be prepared for the consequences. Also, what’s this assault on a female bullshit? I thought we were supposed be equal now.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I don't think he should have punched her in the face... a good kick in the ass would have done a better job.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It's a shame he was charged. The pack of yutes should be charged instead.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31429 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of us are more equal than others, you see.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
anyone else having trouble with the YouTube link? When I click on it the video starts to load then "bounces" to another completely different video. More YouTube asshattery?

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBH:
There has got to be a lot more to the story, but, I bet the guy wishes that he just walked away.

Yep his life is screwed. had to quit giving music lessons. I'm sure he will be getting death threats and have to move out of state before too long.

I'm guessing the girls are black so of course he will be racist. Should be interesting to see how this progresses.

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
anyone else having trouble with the YouTube link? When I click on it the video starts to load then "bounces" to another completely different video. More YouTube asshattery?

I went back and clicked on the link to make sure it was the correct video. It does look like it jumps to something different, but that is the correct one.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Video showed for me.

These teens must have thought they were in school where this behavior is tolerated without consequence. Life lessons learned the hard way. Welcome to the real world.

I've said this before, but I think everyone should be given an annual allotment of say 3 punches to the face without consequence. I think we'd have a more polite and civilized society as a result. The real jerks would get punched by multiple different people.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Video showed for me.

These teens must have thought they were in school where this behavior is tolerated without consequence. Life lessons learned the hard way. Welcome to the real world.

I've said this before, but I think everyone should be given an annual allotment of say 3 punches to the face without consequence. I think we'd have a more polite and civilized society as a result. The real jerks would get punched by multiple different people.

Video won't work for me, either. Does it show the ethnicity of the perps? I have my own opinion at this time.

And, yes, the guy will be crucified.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If the 51 year old white man self-indetifies as a 12 year old black girl, would that be a fair fight?

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maximus_flavius:
If the 51 year old white man self-indetifies as a 12 year old black girl, would that be a fair fight?
Bahahhahahahahahaha.

Stick a fork in this guy. He's done.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there were any black mountain men. The girls are lucky he didn't hit them with his Hawken and trade them off to the indians.

Razz

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TBH:

agree

really going to regret doing that

no win situation

---------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
The problem is, you only see the aftermath, not all the crap that led up to the confrontation in the first place. Hopefully he'll get a smart lawyer and subpoena the full video of the phone and any nearby video surveillance.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I’m torn here. The guy should not have blasted the girl like that.

At the same time, I’m really tired of people thinking they can get in peoples’ faces, talk shit, and make generally bad situation without any consequences. You can’t do that shit and think you are perfectly safe.

I’m a fan of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Those kids played a stupid game and that girl won. I hope all of those kids think twice before running their mouths now. I also hope the girl makes a full and fast recovery.

I hope his life isn’t ruined over this also.

I think everyone in that video deserves to be called jackasses.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Bet she thinks twice about doing that again.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post